HeartCry Missionary Society | SermonAudio

Radford, VA 24143-3506
MyChurch: heartcry | Set
“We are Saved by Grace!”
Michael Orr from Glen Ellyn, IL
Paul Washer | Relationship With God

Sermon10/25/2021 2:15 AM
Benjamin Formerly Mephibosheth from The King’s Table  Find all comments by Benjamin Formerly Mephibosheth
“ Thank You ”

Sermon10/24/2021 10:38 PM
keith hobkirk from CHINA  Contact via emailFind all comments by keith hobkirk
great

Sermon9/14/2021 8:33 PM
Colin from Indianapolis  Contact via emailFind all comments by Colin
“ Update ”
May we please get an update on the situation Elder?

Sermon8/27/2021 4:03 PM
Roo from Wales  Find all comments by Roo
Thank you so much for this encouraging message. It has been a blessing. May the Lord bless you and keep you in ministering faithfully for Him.

Sermon8/5/2021 2:37 PM
Terri Carter  Contact via emailFind all comments by Terri Carter
comments
This really hit home with me- especially toward the end about believthat God loves us as much as He says He does.

Sermon6/13/2021 1:31 AM
Colleen Bondeson from Gold Coast Queensland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Colleen Bondeson
Introduction to 1 Peter
Anthony Mathenia
Thankyou Anthony for this excellent explanation on the beginning 1Peter. I will be starting a Bible Study on this wonderful book. So rich and encouraging us to what we have in Christ.Our only hope is the Gospel.God Bless.

Sermon3/10/2021 2:34 AM
Michael Orr from Glen Ellyn, IL  Contact via emailFind all comments by Michael Orr
Examine Yourself
Paul Washer
comments
“ We are Saved by Grace! ”
Andrew & Tembo, be of good courage brothers. We all sin after conversion. Stay in The Word and pray often. Seek and ye shall find! Don't be fooled by the weakness of your flesh. It will strengthen in time with maturity. Listen to "The Cost of Legalism" by Bill Foote on this site. You are not bound by the Law anymore. By Grace in Christ you are FREE!

Sermon3/8/2021 3:06 PM
comments
Thank you so much for this encouraging message brother Paul.I have been examining myself which has made me change to a good reformed church,where Gods Word is honoured and lived by.I Praise God for this, it has revived me and restored in me the joy of my salvation. It is a small Church,and the men are strong in the Word and care for our souls.I love my new Church, Cornerstone Reformed Baptist Church on the Gold Coast, Australia. So true, that judgement begins with Gods people first so we can be more effective for the gospel and for His Glory. Gods grace and peace to you. Love in Christ Colleen

Sermon2/4/2021 3:45 PM
Yogi from Indiana  Find all comments by Yogi
What a Man is Not
Paul Washer
comments
Must pass along to all young men. Wish I had heard this years ago.

Sermon1/3/2021 4:49 AM
Tembo  Find all comments by Tembo
Examine Yourself
Paul Washer
comments
Andrew I will pray for you as I’m in the same situation as you. Listen to the sermon why won’t God save me by pastor Jim Savastio. God bless

Sermon1/2/2021 1:32 PM
Corey  Find all comments by Corey
Examine Yourself
Paul Washer
comments
“ ”
Andrew, I hope you take this very seriously. Do not give up seeking the Lord. I think most genuine Christians have doubted their salvation. Now I also can not say wether you are truly saved or not. All I have is the comment you put and this is what I can say to hopefully help you: Romans 10:13-"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Do no let anyone lie to you about that scripture. What does it say? WHOSOEVER shall call. If you call on the Lord meeting only the condition of verses 9 and 10 of the same chapter then you can be assured of the promise in verse 13. You are an object of God's unending love. Another thing, David says in Psalm 52:8-"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." As much as we know of David and his sins, this is what he says of his faith. That he trusts in the mercy of God for ever and ever. What else can we do Andrew? We have no righteousness, the more we try the more we disappoint our self. But if we fully trust and rely on God's mercy, there's rest and hope for us. For God promises over and over He is long-suffering and merciful. Now to be sure, I'm not here to convince you that you are saved or not. I am only here by God's Providence seeing your comment and reaching

Sermon1/2/2021 12:37 PM
DEBORAH from Malaysia  Contact via emailFind all comments by DEBORAH
Examine Yourself
Paul Washer
comments
“ Thank you Ps Paul for teaching us, I am so blessed by your sermon ”
Hi Bro Andrew, pls do not be despair or feel condemn for God Loves you when He Came Down to die for you n me even though you do not feel or understand it now. I personally have experienced God's Help many times when i called him in my lowest moment n same for you when you call Him. Do email me if you like to talk n seek counsel. In the mean time, i pray the Holy Spirit to lead you n guide you in Jesus Mighty Name Amen

Sermon12/31/2020 1:24 PM
Andrew from France  Contact via emailFind all comments by Andrew
Examine Yourself
Paul Washer
comments
“ In the end ”
I thought i was saved, then years later I fell away because many deaths and ruin hit my family, In the end it comes down to this.. God gives you faith to believe, if you dont have the faith to go through hell and still praise Him, then how can you judge yourself unworthy of Christ ( which I do) if 'Faith is a gift of God least any man should boast' why is it that I know Jesus Christ is Lord, yet have no peace of mind in this, and avoid the bible because I cant live up to its high standard, I try but i cant.. and every Time I 'seek and knock' I come away empty handed so to speak. I am desperate, i fear God, yet I cannot find love for Christ in my heart. Its like seeing the ship slowly sinking and seeing no life boat to find rescue in. I hate sin in my life, I hate lìfe itself. I want it to be over yet fear those terrible words 'Depart from me I never knew you' Why wont God forgive me? Did i commit the unpardonable sin against the Holy Spirit? Is it all just a big joke? Are we all just little pawns in a Devine game of chess with Good and Evil? I despair.

Sermon12/18/2020 9:41 AM
Benhur from Anantapur  Contact via emailFind all comments by Benhur
Thank you Bro. Paul I watch your sermons on YouTube, i wanted to find if there are any Sermons in my language on Sermon Audio. It surprised me to see your messages in Telugu! Thank you for your Labor for The Great Commission Uncle for this Country while it filled with 99 percent of Prosperity!! We need reformation here!! 🙌

Sermon9/13/2020 8:35 PM
Andrews from New York  Find all comments by Andrews
Die to Self
Paul Washer
comments
His words are inspiring me to a real conversion to LOVE JESUS no matter what or who stand in are path.

Sermon8/29/2020 3:58 AM
Sivaram Thangam from India  Find all comments by Sivaram Thangam
comments
Thanks Bro. We shouldn't fear about the pandemic but stay steadfast in God.

Sermon5/24/2020 2:23 PM
Donald from Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Donald
What a Man is Not
Paul Washer
comments
Have listen to this many times and will be taking notes to disciple my kids.

Sermon5/12/2020 9:09 PM
Donald from Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Donald
Applying Romans 12
Paul Washer
I always need plowed up and Paul does a great job doing it.

Sermon4/25/2020 1:04 PM
Jeannice Putt from Seattle, Washington  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jeannice Putt
comments
Thank you for this godly advice to focus on God - not the pandemic. Also to examine our hearts, pray, get into God's word. Blessing to see you are well & smiling! Jeannice

Sermon4/18/2020 12:55 PM
David and Jackie Rogers from Northwest Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by David and Jackie Rogers
comments
We found the message to be timely, appropriate, and thought-provoking. Much appreciated. We forwarded it to four other people.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Don Green
A Jet Tour Through the Psalms

A Satellite View of the Truth
Truth Community Church

Hourly: Christians Engaged In War 1
Albert N. Martin
Trinity Baptist Church

Giving Willingly,God Reveals

Exodus From Hebrew

Kevin Swanson
A Rift at World Magazine

What's Christian Agenda Now?
Generations Radio