Grace Community Church
San Antonio, TX 78203
Grace Community Church
P.O. Box 10608
San Antonio, TX 78210
MyChurch: gcc | Set
L. Scott Watkins from OH
This clip is SOLID GOLD. Anyone desiring to serve God to the fullest would do well to take this advice to heart. I don't care...
Paul Washer | 2021 Fellowship Conference
Page 1 | Page 6 ·  Found: 1,275 total user comment(s)

Sermon8/7/17 9:31 AM
Wayne from South Carolina  Contact via emailFind all comments by Wayne
comments
Truly the word preached in this sermon opened my heart and mind. Thank you Lord.

Sermon8/7/17 1:58 AM
Joshua Lee from Kelowna, BC, Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Joshua Lee
comments
I just want to thank God for sending His messenger, Paul Washer. Praise the Lord! May the Lord be glorified through Paul Washer's obedience! May the Lord be blessed through the lives of the people who will be determined to serve the Lord!

Sermon7/19/17 3:21 PM
Ruth from Los Angeles  Find all comments by Ruth
“ Dutch, not Danish ”
This sermon was translated to Dutch, not Danish as shown in the "Language". Great sermon! May I ask at which church in the Netherlands this preaching took place? Thanks!

Sermon7/5/17 8:00 PM
BG from US  Find all comments by BG
comments
“ Powerful message ”
Thank you so much David for being willing to tell your story publicly. I pray that the Lord has been sustaining you day by day during the 7 years since this message was given. I pray that He will move my nephew who is caught in the same sin to listen to your story and cry out for mercy as you did. Thank you so much for helping others by sharing what God has done for you

Sermon5/26/17 1:38 PM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
comments
Outstanding sermon on the responsibilities of a Christian husband. I was both convicted and encouraged by this preacher's thoughts.

Sermon5/19/17 7:49 PM
Lottie from Ohio  Protected NameFind all comments by Lottie
comments
“ One More Thing to Add... ”
I wish I had heard a message like this Easter Sunday instead of the one I did hear at the church I attended. It was: "Why did Jesus die for you? Because you were worth it!" I'm still shaking my head.

Sermon5/19/17 3:49 PM
Lottie from Ohio  Protected NameFind all comments by Lottie
comments
“ Very, Very Good! ”
Thank you for this message, Bro. Tim. You've reminded me that, although this letter was written to the Ephesians, the Holy Spirit put a copy in my mail box with a note that said: "Lottie, read and take heed; I'm talking about you too."

Sermon5/18/17 11:32 AM
Spqr from Pac NW  Contact via emailFind all comments by Spqr
comments
Thank you for this breath of fresh air on our total wickedness (and the glory God receives in redeeming sinners). How little I esteem God yet uplift man, as you point out in your analogy of our shock at murder but indifference toward false worship. Warning to listeners: Brother Tim through the Word will challenge your complacency in this message.

Sermon5/7/17 2:23 AM
Spqr from Pac NW  Contact via emailFind all comments by Spqr
This series is a blessing. Thank you.

Sermon5/4/17 1:41 AM
JH from Bay Area  Find all comments by JH
comments
“ Great informative Sermon! ”
Very good explanation of the dangers of perfectionist/ holiness teachings

Sermon5/2/17 12:12 AM
Anonym  Find all comments by Anonym
(Sermon no longer available)
Excellent sermon, great exegesis.

Sermon4/2/17 11:13 AM
Lottie from Ohio  Protected NameFind all comments by Lottie
A Tale of Two Sons: With A Never Heard...
Pastor John MacArthur
comments
“ Great! Great! Great! ”
This is my favorite message on what is traditionally called: The Parable of the Prodigal Son. The cultural information gave me a greater understanding of just what point the Lord was making to the listeners. Our Lord, as always, knew--and knows--what He's doing.

Sermon3/13/17 7:35 AM
Shumeye Tessema from Ethiopia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Shumeye Tessema
comments
It is a wonderful and timely message. It challenges not only the Churches in America, but the contemporary church in all nations. I am deeply touched by this biblical sound and truthful message and I am of the opinion that the message should be conveyed to all groups of Christians who profess to be Christians.I committee myself to preach to my family as I am the head of my household. God bless you Preacher Paul Washer!!

Sermon2/9/17 11:13 PM
David V. from Kansas City, MO  Contact via emailFind all comments by David V.
The Law of Christ (Part 1)
Charles Leiter
What a wonderful message. This teaching is so important in a day when doctrines are all over the place. This is a clear step by step scripture teaching on the Law of Christ. Please give this message a serious listen.

Sermon11/22/16 8:17 PM
Stan Bialecki from Poland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Stan Bialecki
comments
“ Maybe a bit too far but Torben does err ”
I examined 22 lessons from the Turban's online Pioneer School and found both very good staff and very concerning (plain wrong). He doesn't say baptism alone saves us but he definitely adds baptism to repentance and baptism with the Spirit as a separate event that HAS to be confirmed by speaking in tongues (all true believers have to speak in tongues). Another big problem is the promise of the Gospel: he insists that the Gospel promises salvation from sin AND salvation from sickness. Therefore (according to Torben) believers are never send to just preach the Gospel. All believers are sent to offer everyone healing by the power of Jesus, casting out demons, the gospel message and the gift of the Spirit. There are also other, problems both in theology and practice of this in my view, born again and zealous but mistaken man.

Sermon11/13/16 9:20 PM
Jeremiah from Massachusetts  Find all comments by Jeremiah
Very powerful.

Sermon11/8/16 12:39 PM
Darriell Dickerson from Orangeburg, SC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Darriell Dickerson
Two Reasons for Spiritual Error
Charles Leiter
In context, this sermon is filled with so much Spiritual Truth! God bless you, brother!

Sermon10/26/16 4:09 PM
Jeremiah from Massachusetts  Find all comments by Jeremiah
Christ Who Satisfies
Tawfiq Cotman-El
Very powerful.

Sermon10/26/16 4:37 AM
Mark River A from Cali  Find all comments by Mark River A
comments
This was the very first sermon that I ever heard by Paul Washer. I was stunned myself when I listened to it, I was stunned how he put fourth the truths in scripture that are usually overlooked today. This sermon also brought me to gccatx.com. Which lead the to illbehonest.com, leading me to other great ministers and to Pauls own ministry for the Lord, Heartcry. This preacher really does preach the shocking truth of scripture to people. God bless.

Sermon10/18/16 1:37 PM
Darren Ritchie from Indiana  Find all comments by Darren Ritchie
comments
“ Making Broad Assumptions ”
Simply watching a video is not enough study to make a valid sermon about the "false prophecy" of the last reformation. Not once does Torben ever state that baptism is the only thing necessary for the forgiveness of sin. In fact, the last reformation is very Christ centered. Perhaps you should actually look into the teachings and not just watch a video of high lights.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 more