Alpha and Omega Ministries
Alpha and Omega Ministries
P.O. Box 37106
Phoenix, AZ 85069
MyChurch: aominorg | Set
“To answer the question”
Moses from Los Angeles
The King James Bible is not only the best version, but it is the perfect word of God. God keep his promise and he never lies.
Dr. James White | King James Onlyism

Sermon3/25/2021 3:31 PM
Emmanuel Gurrola from Campbell, CA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Emmanuel Gurrola
“ Thanks for the Debate and Transcript ”
Thanks for the debate and transcript. I believe it will be a blessing to others. I almost become a JW. This subject has a personal touch to me. I like in this exchange between the two men is that key issues where brought up.

Sermon2/14/2021 4:00 PM
Joshua Unconvinced Calvinist from NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Joshua Unconvinced Calvinist
“ Thank you. ”
Thank you for being willing to speak the truth and take the criticism. I stand with you. May God bless you and provide abundantly for all you need.

Sermon2/8/2021 2:06 AM
Bud Turdkle from KANSAS  Find all comments by Bud Turdkle
Love James White. He teaches me to hate and stand up for white power.

Sermon1/29/2021 3:09 PM
Joseph Markham from Tacoma, WA  Find all comments by Joseph Markham
“ MacArthur’s comment on postmil ”
In regards to John MacArthur’s comment mentioning postmil and prosperity gospel, I believe he was connecting the two because prosperity churches in the NAR (Bethel, Hillsong) hold to a form of postmil/dominionism where they strive to “rule” culture in politics, religion, entertainment, etc

Sermon1/23/2021 6:12 AM
text  Find all comments by text

Sermon12/30/2020 7:14 PM
Marcus Instillus from MI  Contact via emailFind all comments by Marcus Instillus
White seems to be unaware that his show on on SermonAudio is always first ranked. If he realized that all he has to do is put in a regular 2-3 hour show per day, he would reach millions, his show would be number one, and he could have advertisers and make a good income for doing the Lord's work. He can make anything fascinating, and that is a rare gift. Also, I can't get through a week without him. He's an addiction.

Sermon11/20/2020 7:23 PM
Kevin Ristau from Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kevin Ristau
German Police And More
Dr. James White
“ Canadian doctor ”
Hello. What is the Canadians doctor’s name who shared about masks not working and how we need to take care of our bodies? Is there a link?

Sermon9/3/2020 5:49 AM
Joel Franklin from DMV  Contact via emailFind all comments by Joel Franklin
“ Thanks A & O ”
Thanks James & Rich for work you do. You provide light in a dark world.

Sermon8/19/2020 3:27 PM
Steve Silirani from Lilongwe,Malawi  Contact via emailFind all comments by Steve Silirani
“ Eyeopener ”
It has helped me to understand the background to mass.

Sermon8/11/2020 10:06 PM
Tim Jones from Oregon  Find all comments by Tim Jones
Oddly enough, after James graciously answers each question with logic and wisdom, they move on. This is the way of liberalism. Accuse and make false claims, but when logic is used, nope don’t wanna respond.

Sermon8/5/2020 6:31 AM
David Dodge from Michigan  Contact via emailFind all comments by David Dodge
I was so surprised to see that this happened that I HAD to listen to this. My favorite modern day theologian talking to the lead singer of one of my all-time favorite bands; it was a must listen! Now I need to watch this DL on YouTube. Skillet is an awesome band, and I've been blessed to see them live in concert three times in my life, the last time was last fall in Grand Rapids. Thankfully I went because now I'm not even sure when there will be another opportunity to see them again. The first time I saw them live was back in 2008 and I had the opportunity to talk to the band but I didn't (I regret that). I could go on and on, but I want to thank you Dr. White for doing this and encourage you to have John on again soon. Another great hard rock Christian band to check out while you're climbing the mountains on your bicycle is Disciple. Kevin Young is the lead singer and he's an awesome guy committed to the Lord as well. But seriously, bring John Cooper back on again, and if possible, have the whole band come on. Jen Ledger (drums) is an amazing drummer and it's awesome watching her pound on the drums on stage. Something happened to her at the concert that I went to last fall, but she went back to drumming within a few minutes. Anyways, this was great! Please do it again

Sermon7/16/2020 6:27 PM
Arnie from Los Angeles  Find all comments by Arnie
comments
Why does the KJV use “God forbid” when God does not appear in the text ?

Sermon7/15/2020 9:48 PM
Arnie from Los Angeles  Find all comments by Arnie
comments
I never hear about how the KJ3 and how it corrected some of the issues with the KJV

Sermon7/13/2020 7:24 PM
Arnie from Los Angeles  Find all comments by Arnie
There is no denying that a Totally Sovereign God believers is a different God than the Arminian god and cannot be a brother in the Lord

Sermon7/13/2020 1:33 AM
Arnie from Los Angeles  Find all comments by Arnie
March 9, 2004
Dr. James White
comments
Dr White did a good job of answering Adrian Rogers and pointing out he is describing an unbiblical God... The biblical God is not weak and unknowing . He is omniscient and has no reason to die for everyone on the planet when he knows that sort of atonement would not be effectual. I’m suppose to believe Christ died for everyone as an offer when Romans 9:16 particularly says point blank to the contrary and Romans 9 is totally clear God is Totally Sovereign and free from man’s will and John 6:29 says faith is a work of God and John 3:8 says the Spirit blows where He desires ...The Arminian God is not Totally Sovereign but the Biblical God is because John 6:37-40 is true

Sermon5/23/2020 12:32 PM
A Brown from NZ  Find all comments by A Brown
16/December/1773

Sermon5/3/2020 3:47 PM
Moses from Los Angeles  Find all comments by Moses
comments
“ To answer the question ”

Sermon5/3/2020 9:22 AM
Arnie  Contact via emailFind all comments by Arnie
comments
Thank you! What I understood from your debate with Dr Brown Dr. Brown - God is Totally Sovereign but not free of man’s will (oxymoron to me) Dr White- God is Totally Sovereign free of man’s will I think free will was what the serpent was selling in the Garden of Eden and became inherent in natural man’s nature... I think God gave them the delusion they were seeking

Sermon4/28/2020 7:01 PM
Arnie  Contact via emailFind all comments by Arnie
comments
Very well done!!! ...keeping to the biblical text Question about my understanding of Romans 9:11 and in conjunction with Romans 9:21,22 If God’s choosing Jacob and Esau was unconditional, then his making vessels of mercy and those fitted out for destruction in 9:21,22 ... must be unconditional to be consistent in the text. God is making both vessels out of the same lump. The verb in the verse is make vessels of mercy and (make) vessels to dishonor

Sermon3/18/2020 6:15 AM
Kate from Australia  Find all comments by Kate
“ Learning Hebrew/Greek ”
I fully agree with what James said regarding learning English (or your native language) grammar before learning Hebrew / Greek. When I started learning Hebrew I ended up having to learn English grammar. Because I was learning online so there were no deadlines and I wasn't trying to keep up with a class it wasn't really and issue. However it was a bit frustrating because I wasn't expecting to have to do that. And yes, it is worth while. I didn't end up learning much vocabulary, because I don't want to read it, however I have have a familiarity with both languages now so that when a pastor mentions somethings about that language I have a better understanding of what they are talking about and if needed I can always check it up.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Various Speakers
Translating the Word of God

An introduction to TBS
Teaching
Trinitarian Bible Society

Hourly:
I Never Knew You
Henry Mahan
Henry T. Mahan Sermons

Community Demographic Report ($175)

Gain val­uable ins­ights to help your Church serve the comm­un­ity God has placed you in.

Leading a Post-COVID Church

Free eBook by Thom Rainer - A Past­or's Guide to Min­istry Chall­enges & Opp­ort­un­it­ies

Beyond Glory