Pineville Sovereign Grace Fellowship | SermonAudio

Pineville, Missouri 64856
Pineville Grace Fellowship
Attention: Larry Phillips
12193 East State Hwy 90
Pineville, Missouri 64856
MyChurch: housechurch | Set
“World Council of Infidel Churches”
Anonymous Name
This sermon shows that the World Council of Churches is really the World Council of Infidel Churches, especially because of its...
Larry Phillips | Daniel 9

Sermon12/27/10 11:13 PM
K. from Minnesota  Contact via emailFind all comments by K.
The Slave Maker Catholic Church
Larry Phillips
“ Truthful words! ”
Strong word; Slave!, Cult! --but true, true, true words! From one who has been one of those slaves, K.

Sermon12/27/10 10:48 PM
K. from Minneapolis, Minnesota  Contact via emailFind all comments by K.
(Sermon no longer available)
“ Wonderful truth-telling! ”
As a former RCC trapped one, I can say that you tell ONLY the truth about this evil system. Blessings-K.

Sermon11/5/10 11:49 PM
heavensbeloved from Metairie, Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by heavensbeloved
(Sermon no longer available)
Thank you so much for this sermon. Loved your reading of the Word and your gracious prayer. This was so good, I know I will hear it again. Great work!!! May the Lord Bless and Keep you and yours. The Lord, King Jesus Christ of Scripture is our Only Hope in this wicked world. I WON'T BETRAY JESUS OF SCRIPTURE UNTO DEATH. Thank you so much. Was feeling a bit sad and lonely. I'm mourned by all the evil. ABHOR EVIL......ABHOR IT...YUK......This WAS SO GOOD......just what I needed. The way of Balaam..Yes, they do put stumbling blocks in the Righteous Path. Getting a bit tired now....but, appreciate you.

Sermon7/21/10 2:07 PM
Cezar from Midwest  Find all comments by Cezar
(Sermon no longer available)
“ In Alliance with satan... ”
I just watched the video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N809ghf7ou0 These people make me want to vomit. They don't know what they are talking about and act as if they study true church history. The people who hijacked Christianity are on TBN. Joel Osteen, Rick Warren, Benny Hinn, Creflo Dollar, Paul Crouch, John Hagee, TD Jakes, Joyce Meyer, Robert Schuller, an almost endless parade of heretics. Now there is a "religious" station is called "Daystar."

Sermon6/11/10 10:13 AM
Gary R. Peterson from Omaha, Nebraska  Contact via emailFind all comments by Gary R. Peterson
(Sermon no longer available)
“ Timely Call To Take Our Eyes Off Sin-Enslaved Men ”
Thank you for this insightful message. I am a former Dittohead, a once-loyal listener to El Rushbo back in the Clinton years. I ignored several pastors who warned against Limbaugh as no friend of Christianity. The scales fell from my eyes eventually, as his tremendous ego, girth and addiction to creature comforts like cigars revealed him to be a worldly hedonist only playing the role of a conservative. Rush's inviting Elton John to sing at his sham wedding should be incontrovertible proof to any remaining Christian Dittoheads (an oxymoron?) that Rush is a con man playing them for suckers. The Gores separating is another symptom of the sickness spreading through our culture. I see the sins of the father were visited upon the children as now the Gores' daughter decided to end her own marriage on the heels of her parents'. Elton John reminds me of the Hans Christian Andersen story "The Emperor's New Clothes." Don't people see in him a vile Sodomite? He flaunts his homosexuality, yet he's invited to sing at events like Princess Diana's funeral and to provide music for the Disney children's New age-infused film The Lion King. The lines are being drawn. The Lost are understandably blind to these things, but believing Christians?? May the Lord use your message to awaken the sleeping.

Sermon6/11/10 9:37 AM
(Sermon no longer available)
“ Sobering Information and Wise Counsel ”
A strong, informative message, Brother Larry. In this day when the media fails to meet its mandate of informiong the people, we need alternative news reporters and individuals sharing information. and men like yourself to bring it to a wider listenership. I also appreciate your wise advice to be prepared. Too many Christians are addicted to their idle/idol entertainments and are failing to discern the signs of the times, which plays right into the agenda of Obama & Co.

Sermon5/31/10 4:50 PM
(Sermon no longer available)
Another message addressing a difficult topic, especially timely coming at the start of summer when people traditionally travel and visit with family, whether by choice or, as you implied, out of a sense of obligation. For me the struggle with visiting unsaved relatives is my hope I can be a witness to them, but I often leave being reminded that even Jesus was not received as a prophet among his own. You left me with much to mull over on this Memorial Day.

Sermon5/14/10 4:29 PM
Having The Right Attitude
Larry Phillips
“ Encouraging and Edifying ”
Thank you, Larry and Mark, for another encouraging message, especially when given as you face a mountain. I share your disdain for the unbiblical "put on a happy face" positive thinking of Robert Schuller and his ilk. I recall when all the rage was Schuller's book "The Be-Happy Attitudes" (a corruption of the Beatitudes). Yechh! I shudder to think how many poor souls bought into that deceptive message and then lost their faith (which wasn't true faith at all) when the going got tough and struggles and hardships arose on the primrose path they were promised. The Bible testifies to and warns us the Christian life will be difficult, but too few baby Christians read the Bible, choosing instead to have their ears tickled by the "blab it n' grab it" positive confession prosperity preachers. As always, you men faithfully bring God's Word to bear on the topic at hand and it was edifying to hear again how God is with us in the midst of struggles as he was with Peter, Paul, et al. Yes, FOXE'S BOOK OF MARTYRS wakes me up when I lose perspective and start wallowing, reminding me how much worse the believers before me have suffered. The Anabaptists have a similar book called THE MARTYRS' MIRROR that also makes for sobering, soul-stirring reading. Blessings to you men and your ministry.

Sermon5/13/10 12:27 PM
(Sermon no longer available)
“ A Hard Message ”
Outstanding message, Larry, though I preferred your original, more provocative title: "Wake Up Elect Churchgoers!" I appreciate your no punches pulled, naming names and calling to account the many would-be wizards of Oz who have heaped to themselves followers and are erecting kingdoms unto themselves instead of advancing and serving as a mere ambassador of our Lord Jesus' kingdom. I too have left the institutional, organized church and I praise God I'm free. It was a long, difficult journey out of Babylon. I've met several people who are unsettled in their program-driven, doctrine-free churches but who are afraid to leave. I'm convinced churches have stunted the spiritual growth of their members to keep them dependent. It's "learned helplessness," so few are confident to come out and to read the Bible for themselves. Yes, the 501(c)3 churches have stepped onto the slippery slope. A paid ministry should be another red flag. One place we part company is over the use of Study Bibles. I have been informed and edified by the work of Bullinger, Dake and other great men who went before me, including the Church Fathers (all read with discernment in the light of Scripture, of course). Thank you, Larry. I'm taking your wise counsel and am off to RTB, PTG, WWO and SPH.

Sermon5/13/10 11:40 AM
Alone With God
Larry Phillips
“ Encouraging Teaching ”
I appreciated this teaching and want to second your recommendation of the Gospel Mission outreach of the Old Paths Strict Baptist Church in Choteau, Montana. I haven't listened to brothers Bouma or Pickett (but plan to on your recommendation), but I have been abundantly blessed by the books they offer. The Puritans and their heirs have so much to say to Christians today (though how many dumbed-down megachurch mindset Christians have the ears to hear? Ear-ticklers the Puritans were not!) Re your comment about not hearing messages on Ephesians 1, John 6, etc. while a member of the "Arminian church," I have found most every church regardless of denomination ignores huge swaths of Scripture, but especially those that undermine the pastor's presuppositions. Keepin' it fair, probably not a lot of sermons on James 2 will be heard in Reformed churches. And even supposed "verse-by-verse" churches will take a pass on passages such as Ezekiel 23 and Judges 19. I praise God for men such as Larry and Mark and for SermonAudio. Like Larry said, sometimes when the world weighs heavy, listening to a sermon online is like a balm in Gilead and a tremendous encouragement to get up and press on.

Sermon5/13/10 10:50 AM
comments
“ Thoughtful Presentation of One Side of the Debate ”
Larry and Mark do a fine job of presenting the many proof texts for Calvinism. But to be fair, an Arminian apologist could just as handily present his laundry list of proof texts and build a compelling case for free will. I believe it's an issue we simply can't be dogmatic about. The Bible presents a "tension" between God's sovereignty and man's will. I think that is why you find knowledgeable men like Sproul, MacArthur and Kennedy "sitting on the fence" as you put it (though I thought each of these guys were five-pointers?). I considered myself a Calvinist until I fell in with a Reformed church of militant Calvinists (the kind who eye even Spurgeon with suspicion). They were opposed to witnessing and tract evangelism, looking upon it as an affront to God's sovereignty. It sparked me to back away from the position and to examine it more closely. I liked your eye-catching title and give a nod to Mark for coming up with a clever one that succeeded in making me stop and listen as I scanned the list of your messages (I don't say "sermons" because your teachings are inviting, like a good conversation I'm sitting in on, as opposed to some hireling preaching down at me from on high). I'm looking forward to hearing and learning more from you two brothers in Christ.

Sermon3/4/10 7:29 PM
Robert from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert
Amen! Thank you for this good message! The words of the hymns you read I have played on the organ at certain times. It is one of my favorite hymns! May God richly bless your ministry!

Sermon12/22/09 6:52 PM
Cezar from Midwest  Find all comments by Cezar
(Sermon no longer available)
“ Interveiw ”
I'd like to hear an interview of the Westboro church by you.

Sermon5/11/09 6:56 PM
Rita Beckett from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rita Beckett
Jesus Christ
Larry Phillips
A perfect topic for discussion Mark. I pray many will listen and learn more of the Son of God and the Son of Man. Jesus is the only way. He is our Saviour, our friend, our God our "All".

Sermon3/25/09 2:33 PM
Encouragement For The Believer
Larry Phillips
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Sermon3/18/09 3:14 PM
Good discussion and I'm glad you are exposing this Larry and Mark. When you try and present this to a catholic, they say that was way back when and doesn't exist anymore. I'm so glad God took me from that institution and set me free in Christ Jesus.

Sermon3/2/09 5:59 PM
Satanists
Larry Phillips
A very interesting discussion and although the title is ominous, Larry and Mark, give us, those who are covered in the precious blood of Jesus Christ, the blessed hope of our security and protection in HIM.

Sermon1/18/09 3:23 PM
Rita Beckett from New Jersey  Find all comments by Rita Beckett
Reformed Debate
Larry Phillips
Thanks for this debate. Although you have discussed this many times before, it doesn't get tiring to hear truth. Sometimes we get dull so discussing the Word, keeps renewing our mind as we are told to do.

Sermon1/14/09 11:09 AM
(Sermon no longer available)
If you are seeking the truth, listen to this discussion, ask God for wisdom and discernment and open your Bible. The truth is there, plain to see, if the Lord, chooses to open your eyes to it. Please don't let the "pride" of man keep you away from the complete Sovereignty of God. Thanks Larry.

Sermon1/4/09 3:55 PM
Many Are Playing God
Larry Phillips
Satan started it all when he wanted to be not only "like" God but take His place and man continues on trying to do the same thing. One day soon, ALL will see the Glory of God and melt before Him. Thanks Larry and Mark for a good discussion.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 more

Bible Readings by Dr. Jim

Andrew Teesdale
Should You Celebrate Halloween

Faith Baptist Church
Sunday - PM

BEHOLD YOUR GOD Bible Study

A God-c­ent­ered study for churches or ind­iv­id­uals feat­ur­ing Paul Wash­er, Conrad Mbewe.
beholdyourgod.org