Portland One:16 Bible Church | SermonAudio

980 N.W. 180th Ave.
Beaverton, OR 97006
MyChurch: graceandtruth | Set
MyChurch Code#: 19447
‚ÄúThank you for your comment 2‚ÄĚ
Chuck O'Neal from Beaverton, Oregon
Dr. Mohler did not apply his statement of faith, he failed to expose the heresy of Mormonism, and his statement regarding Heaven...
Chuck O'Neal | Psalm 78:9

Sermon12/7/07 7:56 PM
Vernon from Tifton, GA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Vernon
“ Much Needed Message! ”
This message is vital in this time of great apostasy. When the pastor of the largest church in America publicly refuses to acknowledge Jesus as the ONLY way to Heaven, one is left to wonder if the nation is finished! While Pastor Osteen denies Jesus, and gives weekly "pep talks", he increases in popularity. Whatever happened to "He must increase, but I must decrease"? Pastor O'neal speaks for many of us who are rarely heard in this day of ecumenical apostasy.

Sermon9/6/07 4:55 AM
Ben Shamberger  Find all comments by Ben Shamberger
comments
Thank you so much for the well researched sermon on the emergent church. My wife and I attended a local church that sponsored an emergent church plant in 2006. At first we were very naive, thinking it was going to be of the same denomination and doctrine as the church we were attending, just closer to home. From the first planning meetings something didn't seem right. This sense (prompting of the Holy Spirit) kept getting more noticable, until during one meeting the new pastor mentioned a web link to a couple of emergent websites. Over the course of a short period of time my wife and I studied this emergent rebellion and were horrified. We finally declined going with the church plant. It breaks my heart to know that this pastor could be duped by such deception; the error of the emergent "doctrine" is so clear. Please be encouraged. God is using those who are exposing this heresy to alert His elect that they be not deceived. In Christ, Ben

Sermon8/19/07 11:11 AM
Stacy Harp  Contact via emailFind all comments by Stacy Harp
comments
“ Outstanding sermon ”
If every Pastor in America, who actually believes the Word of God, would teach the Word of God, then our country would be in a lot better place. Kudos to you for taking the TIME to STUDY the issues and the Scriptures and preach the truth about this issue. I can't wait to listen to more of your messages.

Sermon5/1/07 9:35 PM
Michael Potts from Hillsboro, Oregon  Contact via emailFind all comments by Michael Potts
comments
AMEN...and I thought this quote would encourage you with this battle for souls that the Church should be fighting: "If I profess with the loudest voice and clearest exposition every portion of the truth of God except precisely that little point which the world and the devil are at the moment attacking, then I'm not confessing Chirst, however boldly I may be professing Christ. Where the battle rages, there the loyalty of the soldier is tested."--Martin Luther. This issue is by no means a "little point", and we must fight for the truth of the Bible. Thank you for your boldness. Mike

Sermon2/26/07 12:14 PM
Steve E. from Fort Worth, TX  Contact via emailFind all comments by Steve E.
comments
I respect the knowledge of Scripture and passion for Christ and His Commission that you have. It is with that respect that I respectfully disagree with your portrayal of the emergent Church. I have been apart of a Church that would be considered by many to be "emergent". I myself view it that way, yet have never heard the word mentioned within our community of faith. I have however, seen God in my midst, not wolves. I have myself gone from skeptical to believing. I have been in the Church my whole life and have reached the highest spiritual point thus far. I am fully content with the accuracy and deep rootedness we have in the Gospel of Christ and the Bible that He read and lived His life by. Thanks for your thoughts and a graceful conversation is more than welcome if anyone feels so compelled. In Christ I come and in Christ I remain--Steve E.

Sermon1/1/07 3:10 PM
Bev Selby from Colorado Springs, CO  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bev Selby
comments
AMEN! There is danger in our midst...and most of us have our head in the sand. This movement is coming after our children! I thank GOd for Pastor O'Neal for standing for the truth and exposing the darkness! YOU MUST HEAR THIS..your church could be headed towards the emerging apostosy!

Sermon11/30/06 2:39 PM
Dave Mitchell from Davem@waipiogbc.com  Find all comments by Dave Mitchell
comments
God bless you Pastor Chuck. My heat is broken over the apostasy the emergent church has brought into our Fellowship. I have been a Brethren by conviction not convenience for over 60 years and I would have never believed that our fellowship would be bowing at the altar of Rick Warren and others i the emergent church. What is even more devastating is that there are pastors that know better but have been intinidated to the point they are allowing heresay into the Fellowship. I am glad to know there are others now raising their voices. my son Steve and I have been voicng our opposition for a few years now and hardly anyone has stood with us...We stand with you brother... Pastor Dave Mitchell Waipio GBC Mililani, Hawaii

Sermon10/28/06 2:00 AM
Bob Burch from Grand Rapids, MI  Find all comments by Bob Burch
Purging the Emerging!
Chuck O'Neal
comments
I believe that have a very valid right to be nervous about this movement. I thank God for people who are willing to stand up for God against the twists and perversions of the gospel that come against the church. I think that, though quite twisted, it is possible that Doug Pagitt actually believes his teaching to be God's desire. The bible states in 2Ti 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. I believe that Pagitt has been deceived and is deceiving many.

Sermon10/16/06 6:26 PM
A Concerned Believer
comments
Thank you for preaching on this important subject. Besides hearing about it in this sermon, I've heard about the emergent/missional church from a blog, and most of what it seems to be promoting is liberalism and Marxism - anything but historical, orthodox Christianity. Christians need to be aware of all of the new buzz words that undermine the faith. Thanks again for expounding on this topic.

Sermon9/4/06 1:00 PM
Paula and Jason
comments
“ This is a wake up call to the church! ”
Thank you for exposing the false teaching of the popular church growth proponents. Rick Warren is just the latest and most popular flavor of this vain philosophy of man. Thank you for remaining true to our Lord and preaching the truth 'in season and out of season.' The Purpose Driven church very effectively and subtly exchanges the truth of God for the lie, and quenches the Spirit in the local group of believers, if the philosophy is adopted.

Sermon1/28/06 3:22 AM
mika
(Sermon no longer available)
I read what you said and enjoyed it. This is the reason why I started my own modest dress company for women. I design dresses for women so that they can have a stylish clothes yet remain modest. Check out the website, it is at www.mikarose.com I would love to get your input. We are coming up with eight more dresses at the end of February. Thanks for all that you are doing to promote modesty. Mika

Sermon1/27/06 1:54 PM
Angela P. from California
Reformation Fire!
Chuck O'Neal
“ Reformation fire ”
This was a wonderful, thought provoking sermon. As the church becomes more ecumenical it strays farther from the truth of God's Word.

Sermon10/30/05 11:08 AM
Dianna from Rhode Island
(Sermon no longer available)
“ This is a true blessing! ”
This sermon was moving and really talked about what needs to be talked about. Too many Pastors don't want to preach on this topic, as it makes some in the church uncomfortable. But it has to be preached. Thank you. A great blessing on a Sunday morning.

Blog7/27/05 10:02 PM
Neil from Tucson
(Blog entry no longer available)
Here's the original with footnotes:

www.visionforum.com/hottopics/newsletters/newsletter.aspx?id=07-22-05

Blog7/27/05 7:42 PM
Stephanie from Oregon
(Blog entry no longer available)
Ok, so I'm convinced now. The Potter books, which were recently relegated to a dark corner of the guest closet are on the way to the trash can.

Allot of articles against the Potter series get down to some issues that I think are trivial and over reaching. But this guy gets it down to the nitty gritty and does a really good job of slapping you in the face with it, LOL.

Is there a link for the footnotes?
Stephanie

Sermon5/5/05 9:33 PM
Tommie Ray from Alabama  Contact via email
comments
Just like Pastor O'Neal said, this false gospel of the Catholic Church is false and damning. Jesus Christ is the true Saviour of the world not the dead pope nor the new live one. If the pope is so wonderful and he has "joined the army of the Living Lord Jesus, why does he need someone to pray for his soul?

Sermon5/3/05 10:53 PM
Amy W. from The Master's College
comments
Your sermon about the Pope really blessed me, Pastor Chuck. Thank you for faithfully preaching the Word. Bold proclimation of the Word is rare these days, especially if it will "offend" an influential group like the Catholics. Keep up the good work!

Sermon3/12/05 3:59 PM
Mrs. Jones from Maryland
comments
May God bless Pastor Chuck O'Neal for boldly proclaiming the truths of God's word. I have been so convicted and challenged by them that I will probably listen to every one on this site. I've already listened to several. I'm even recommending the God's Church, God's Way series to my own pastor. May God strengthen Pastor O'Neal and the Walker Road church to continue their work in His kingdom.

Sermon2/16/05 7:35 PM
D. Clayton from Oregon  Contact via email
comments
“ Best Sermon Ever ”
This sermon continues to bless our lives. This is one of the most important sermons we have heard. It hurts our hearts that so many are being mis lead. We encourage all to listen to this rich and super teaching from God's Word and how to do things God's way and not man's. Praise God. Pastor Chuck O'Neal you did a fabulous job in teachig the truth to all of us. We look forward to more teaching from your sermons.

Sermon1/14/05 11:38 PM
Jessica Dawson from Canada
(Sermon no longer available)
Food for the mature believer! An intricate Biblical teaching, concerning modesty and the Church. The boldness of Christ is not withheld; Indeed God is glorified, and integrified through Chuck O' Neal. May the Glory of God continue to be expounded by this bold man of God.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10

Stanthorpe, Queensland, Australia
Granite Belt Baptist Church

Play! | More

Rev. William Langerak
The Key to Profitable Bible..

2 Peter 1:19-21
Sunday - PM
Trinity Protestant Reformed

Hourly: Cain & Abel's Offerings
Sean E. Harris
Berean Baptist Church

Shawn Reynolds
Who is this King of Glory?..

Grace Particular Baptist