Lehigh Valley Free Presbyterian Church | SermonAudio

6105 Oakwood Lane
Slatington Pa. 18080

revshamil@gmail.com
MyChurch: lvfpc | Set
“Useful message.”
Florin Motiu from Oradea, Romania
Very good and useful explanations and arguments. Thank you!
Rev. Stephen Hamilton | The Law of God

Sermon1/19/18 6:03 PM
Lorraine from N.Ireland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lorraine
The Trial of Death in a Believing Home
Such a comfort. Just what I needed. Thank you

Sermon12/21/17 8:27 PM
Lorraine from N.Ireland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lorraine
When a Believer is Sick
Rev. Stephen Hamilton
I still have a red backed picture with the words written in gold Christ is the head of this house The unseen guest at every meal The silent listener to every conversation , it was a girl gave it to me her grandmother was a Christian and kept it on the wall. I have it placed at the entrance of my hall and anyone standing at the door can see it. I love

Sermon12/21/17 7:35 PM
Lorraine from N.Ireland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lorraine
Really enjoyed this Rev Hamilton thank you

Sermon10/16/17 10:35 AM
Jim Griffin from South Carolina  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jim Griffin
The Tabernacle: It is all about Jesus
Rev. Stephen Hamilton
Do you have these sermon notes available for the series on the tabernacle. Would like to get them to use in my Sunday School class. They have spoken to my heart and I would like to share with others. Thank You! Jim Griffin

Sermon9/30/17 9:03 PM
ladybug  Find all comments by ladybug
Who is The Antichrist? -The Historic...
comments
Excellent message, so many are looking for a future 'anti-Christ, yet the papacy has had a continual succession of them for quite some time. Glad I listened to this, it shed light on the matter of the 'anti-Christ'.

Sermon9/23/17 5:51 AM
Rajesh from Bangalore  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rajesh
The Chosen Few
Really encouraging sermon brother

Sermon7/3/17 2:50 AM
Todd Poole from Central Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Todd Poole
A Prayer for Divine Direction
Rev. Stephen Hamilton
“ Testifying to this Truth ”
Oh how my wife and I can testify to the truth of this sermon! During the course of our nearly 14 years of marriage, God has led us to the place where we now feel strongly that a move to Greenville is just around the corner! There are just a very few obstacles left. I'd like to ask the members of the FPC to pray that God will remove these and show His amazing direction soon. We believe He will, and we look forward, with excitement and expectation! Although we're saddened that we will no longer have Faith FPC Pastor Mercer to watch online from Texas, we are praying that the final sign to indicate this call will be the graceful relocation of a certain other pastor near to our hearts. May God bless you and continue to become ever-real in your lives! Todd

Sermon3/21/17 12:13 AM
Rnel from South africa  Find all comments by Rnel
Cult of The 7th Day Sabbath
comments
Great message and clear. Thank you

Sermon3/19/17 10:53 AM
Robin from Florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robin
Cult of The 7th Day Sabbath
comments
I was born and raised in the SDA church, attending Oakwood In Huntsville Alabama! I didn't meet Jesus until I was an adult and I started reading the bible with The Spirit teaching and showing me The Truth! I love my liberty in Christ Jesus and my family remain SDA. Your teaching exposes the falsehoods taught , and very few SDA really know the bible, since majority study EG White's writings more than scripture! Too many preachers use her writings to support scripture...scary! I'm exposing the baptism part, having to agree to the 13 vows before you can be baptized, including admitting the SDA church is the remnant church! If the foundation of baptism is false, everything built upon on it will be false creating an aborted believer in their conception! But like you said, they are hard core in their ignorance and refuse to see the true light of scripture! May The L-RD have mercy on their souls! Bless you and thank you, I learn a lot from you and Spurgeon!

Sermon2/24/17 3:43 PM
Bonnie Graham from San Diego  Find all comments by Bonnie Graham
Christ our Burnt-offering
“ Wonderful! ”
Best sermon on the deeper meaning of Lev 1. Wonderful picture of our Lord Jesus Christ and His sufficient sacrifice to God for our sake.

Sermon1/31/17 12:32 AM
Maria Wallace from Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Maria Wallace
Did Paul Teach the Secret Rapture?
Rev. Stephen Hamilton
Reverend Hamilton, Thank you for forthrightly preaching about the errors that are being taught concerning the pre-tribulation rapture. I have done research as well and believe that true believer's will be present during the tribulation which precedes the Lord's return to earth to gather the dead in Christ first and believer's thereafter. Thank you once again for clearly preaching God's word. May the Lord bless you for laboring to preach His true Word. Maria Wallace

Sermon12/22/16 7:04 PM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
The Reason for Persecution of God's People
Rev. Stephen Hamilton
comments
“ Vital and significant teaching ”

Sermon12/18/16 1:12 AM
Brad from Louisville, Kentucky  Contact via emailFind all comments by Brad
comments
I found a trove of reel to reel tapes on the side of the road in the trash. These tapes belonged to a man who was an evangelist and missionary from Iowa. No idea how they got here, but the tapes are the cumulated document of this man's evangelism and correspondence with other Christians and preachers he kept contact with circa 1960s-early 1970s. One tape I have is labeled "My Sermon at [illegible] Dallymoney?" Duncan Donaldson. I have listened to it, there is a stirring sermon and singing with accordion accompaniment.

Sermon11/6/16 2:28 PM
Paula Hradkowsky from Pennsylvania  Find all comments by Paula Hradkowsky
The Scottish Reformation
Rev. Stephen Hamilton
I really appreciated the study that went into presenting a concise but powerful biography of John Knox as an encouragement to us. I pray for the redeemed to have the same courage that John Knox had even while enduring horrible persecution.

Sermon11/6/16 2:26 PM
Paula Hradkowsky from Pennsylvania  Find all comments by Paula Hradkowsky
Zwingli The Swiss Reformer
comments
What a great message! I have often felt that Zwingli has been overlooked in favor of Martin Luther (whom I have great respect for as well). So, I really appreciated Pastor Hamilton's in depth information on Zwingli and how the Lord shaped his life for His use and the blessing of the Swiss people. We all need to be Zwinglis in our own way.

Sermon11/6/16 2:24 PM
Paula Hradkowsky from Pennsylvania  Find all comments by Paula Hradkowsky
Forerunners of The Reformation
“ Great Lesson! ”
This lesson, along with the following two sermons on the Reformation are excellent.

Sermon11/3/16 8:41 PM
Rev. Stephen Hamilton from Walnutport, Pennsylvania  Protected NameFind all comments by Rev. Stephen Hamilton
Zwingli The Swiss Reformer
Rev. Stephen Hamilton
comments
“ Anabaptists ”
It should also be remembered that not all "Anabaptists" were of sound doctrine and Biblical practice in Reformation times.Some of them rejected fundamental Biblical doctrines such as the Trinity. Some were of a Pentecostal-type persuasion - for example in Sweden. These were viewed as heretics by civil authorities and thus dealt with as others had been in those times. The idea that Baptists are not Protestants, and were faithful in testimony throughout the Dark Ages, whilst remaining separate from the Reformers, is the stuff of fantasy. The booklet "The Trail of Blood" is full of such fairy-tales.The supposed unbroken line of faithfulness among Anabaptists, going back to Christ's earthly days, is a myth. C.H.Spurgeon - one of the greatest Baptists of the modern era - was gald to view himself as BOTH a Protestant AND a Baptist.

Sermon11/3/16 8:35 PM
Zwingli The Swiss Reformer
Rev. Stephen Hamilton
comments
“ Clarification ”
False and misleading propaganda concerning the Protestant Reformers will be deleted from the comments section. Some, because of their hatred for Reformed doctrine, have tried to associate the Reformers with murder and the persecution of "Baptists" and others. The implication is that Protestants were just as guilty as Rome in burning heretics. The realities of those times are often overlooked in such discussions. The civil power at the time burned Michael Servetus - an Anabaptist - as an heretic. John Calvin is often blamed for complicity in this event. The fact is that Calvin actually pleaded with the civil authority for mercy for Servetus. He did not want that man burned. Other examples of supposed Reformed persecutions are often given. What is forgotten is that at the time the civil powers had laws concerning capital punishment. This took time to change in Europe. The Reformation in Scotland saw no persecution whatsoever of Roman Catholics, for example, when Protestantism came into its own politically. The genius of true Protestantism has always been "civil and religious liberty for all". This has been the foundation in every country in which the Reformed Faith has dominated the landscape.

Sermon9/18/16 5:05 AM
John Hollywood from New Zealand  Contact via emailFind all comments by John Hollywood
comments
My name is John Hollywood. I have just listened to 'Duncky' Donaldson. As a emotionally deprived 10 year old child in Airdrie selling the fulltime football results newspaper News, Times, Citizen in the pubs around Airdrie I remember Dunky Donaldson coming to my assistance when I was accosted by some 'bullies' I suffer from my childhood deprivation now some 66 years later and I am just now in tears listening to the Duncky as he gives his sermon. I have lived in New Zealand for 59 years but it is moments as I have described that live in my heart. Thank You Duncky Donaldson Rest in Peace

Sermon7/19/16 6:11 PM
Lorraine from N.Ireland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lorraine
The Church of the Living Dead
Rev. Stephen Hamilton
May the churches awaken from their sleep. In this apostate world. Thank you Rev Hamilton.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Life After Death
Reformation Church
Transcript!Play! | MP3

Restoring in-Person Worship Habits

Free Web­inar with Thom Rainer & Church Answ­ers June 24 at 2 pm East­ern

Leading a Post-COVID Church

Free eBook by Thom Rainer - A Past­or's Guide to Min­istry Chall­enges & Opp­ort­un­it­ies

Sermon: #3 An Introduction to New..

2-MINUTE TIPS