Freedom Ministries | SermonAudio

Freedom Ministries
P.O. Box 394
Fitzgerald, GA 31750
MyChurch: weaver | Set
“Outstanding Message”
Old Time Way from Dixieland
This is an outstanding & fitting message from Pastor Weaver.
John Weaver | Hebrews 12:12-17

Sermon5/2/2021 12:29 PM
Overcomer from USA  Find all comments by Overcomer
comments
“ Timely Message ”
Pastor Weaver, Your message was timely, and needful, for this present day. Our nation desperately needs more watchmen on the walls, to sound the alarm. You are correct, that our solution isn't political, but rather spiritual. Judgment first begins with us. If God, in His mercy, poured out revival amongst His people, the outworkings of that would permeate our society and government. Thank you for speaking the truth of God's Word, reminding us that personal and national repentance is the key to real change.

Sermon3/23/2021 12:11 PM
James Flanagan from Deutschland  Find all comments by James Flanagan
“ He Can, He Will! ”
What a blessing! I heard this sermon like never before...Thank you Lord! It could be called, with or without you! Every knee will bow...Flaming Fire! This is Mana, they all are, Pastor! It is easy, OBEY and Pray. If God tells you to get out of the Pool, you will Rise, thank Him! Do not, let your own evil and wicked sin pull you back down and drown you...It does not have to be that way...Rise and Live. Thank you, Lord. I am ready Lord! Me a small man, an old oil tanker - Praise ye the LORD! Amen brother James

Sermon3/16/2021 5:11 AM
James Flanagan from Deutschland  Find all comments by James Flanagan
comments
“ Volltreffer! ”
I will love thee oh Lord and I thank you for all your loving kindness and tender mercies in our life, for Pastor Weaver's preaching of your Holy Word and for my wife! Thank you for giving me life, Lord, in you and through you, I praise your Holy Name, Amen.

Sermon3/15/2021 1:20 PM
James Flanagan from Deutschland  Find all comments by James Flanagan
comments
“ Thank you Lord! ”
Thank you Pastor Weaver, I needed this sermon, AGAIN and TODAY! Praise ye the Lord! brother James

Sermon3/13/2021 7:43 PM
Henry Knox from Lenoir, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Henry Knox
comments
Have followed you many years. As always, well stated. I need to print and put on my mirror. Thank you.

Sermon3/10/2021 3:39 AM
James Flanagan from Deutschland  Find all comments by James Flanagan
comments
“ Put a fork in it! Washing my feet in Blood! ”
If you ask me, we are in alot of trouble. Why anbody would rebel and fight against God is pure insanity, evil and wicked - the sinful nature of man. Who am I to judge, because my only Hope is in Christ Jesus and His shed blood! I do not want to be judged, ye rather God's Grace and Mercy! Notwithstanding the aforementioned; today's sinful world is worse than Sodom & Gomorrah. I personally do not have to look very far, starting with the mirror in the bathroom and my own past. Thank you Lord!!! By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world,... Haggai 2:4 King James Version 4 Yet now be strong, O Zerubbabel, saith the Lord; and be strong, O Joshua, son of Josedech, the high priest; and be strong, all ye people of the land, saith the Lord, and work: for I am with you, saith the Lord of hosts: ...staying in God's reality! His Holy Word Thank you Pastor Weaver for your preaching, another Blessing brother James

Sermon3/9/2021 10:48 AM
James Flanagan from Deutschland  Find all comments by James Flanagan
Come Into the House
John Weaver
Hello Pastor! What a wonderful way to start the day. Filled me with so much peace, joy comfort and I cried, because I remember the rock from under which I was hewn! I thanked the Lord for stooping so low, to pick me up and realized more than ever before, that He is always with me. Praise the Lord! I went outside and started my day, cut firewood, the next winter will come and I am sure that I will sleep peacefully tonight! Thank you Sir, Pastor Weaver. brother James

Sermon2/20/2021 8:50 PM
Tom Thomas  Find all comments by Tom Thomas
Stop Your Fretting
John Weaver
comments
Great sermon. It helps us refocus our eyes on our Lord and not on ourselves when faced with questions and doubts about the world around us

Sermon2/17/2021 4:30 PM
Alvin Lau  Find all comments by Alvin Lau
Stop Your Fretting
John Weaver
comments

Sermon2/16/2021 5:57 AM
Alvin Lau  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alvin Lau
What it Means to Hate God
John Weaver

Sermon2/9/2021 11:07 AM
James Flanagan from Deutschland  Find all comments by James Flanagan
“ We need men! ”
I am all for getting back to basics, staying in the present, in the Bible and through Gods grace and mercy, moving foward, Biblically according to only His Holy Word! I cannot imagine leaving my bible behind. I suppose, I had to go through a great deal in life(my sin) to finally get one and I am not going to let it go. Thank you Lord, Amen brother James

Sermon1/21/2021 10:36 AM
James Flanagan from Deutschland  Find all comments by James Flanagan
Walking With God - 12
John Weaver
Father, Abba, thank you for pastor Weaver's preaching of your Holy Word, for your Light! A blessing and I praise your Holy Name through Christ Jesus, Amen. Thank you Pastor John, brother James.

Sermon1/8/2021 3:02 PM
James Flanagan from Eppenreuth, Deutschland  Find all comments by James Flanagan
Why Has God Blessed You?
John Weaver
A Blessing, thank you Abba, father for Pastor Weaver's preaching of you holy Word! Amen brother James Flanagan

Sermon1/5/2021 2:42 AM
Just another all time favorite. Praise the Lord! brother James

Sermon11/24/2020 8:08 PM
Under Reconstruction from In His hand  Contact via emailFind all comments by Under Reconstruction
comments
“ Shock Treatment ”
This sermon is God's kindness in leading one to repentance of apathy.

Sermon10/29/2020 8:35 AM
Samantha M  Contact via emailFind all comments by Samantha M
comments
Who or What is leading you? God Bless you Pastor Weaver! Great Ending: Isaiah 9:16 For the leaders of this people cause them to err; and they that are led of them are destroyed. 2 Samuel 23:3 The God of Israel said, the Rock of Israel spake to me, He that ruleth over men must be just, ruling in the fear of God.

Sermon10/27/2020 7:33 PM
Grateful from Georgia  Find all comments by Grateful
comments
Yes, history is linear, not cyclical.

Sermon9/24/2020 12:59 PM
Old Time Way from Dixieland  Find all comments by Old Time Way
“ Outstanding Message ”
This is an outstanding & fitting message from Pastor Weaver.

Sermon9/22/2020 10:48 PM
Which Way are You Inclined
John Weaver
“ Thank you Pastor John for preaching God´s Word ”
I have listened to this sermon 3 times already today. Just followed along in the Bible and heard more! Alot of wonderful scripture to commit to memory... Attitude adjustment, keeping the heart, leaning the right way, being lowly of heart through His mercy and grace, being in the world, not of the world... joyfully sitting at His feet in peace, brother James

Sermon9/13/2020 7:04 PM
Frances Parker from Indiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frances Parker
comments
Oh my, what a great message! It is so fitting for such a time as this. What a blessing it was to my family. God has greatly bestowed a gift to Pastor Weaver,to divide the word of God, and teach truth.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Ken Wimer
The Opening of the Seals

Book of Revelation
Midweek Service
Shreveport Grace Church

E. A. Johnston
Getting Right With God:..

Revival Institutes
Evangelism Awakening

Mark S. Wisniewski
El Polvo Del Becerro

Éxodo 2020 - Spanish
Iglesia Nueva Obra en...

Dale A. Van Dyke
With What Shall I Come..

Leviticus
Harvest Orthodox...

Great Bible Teaching Changes the World

Unl­eash your Inner Sch­olar at Ver­itas Sch­ool, an online sem­in­ary for everyday people.

New Funds Above PPP for Churches

See if your church qual­if­ies! FREE web­inar with Thom Rainer and Chaney & Ass­oc­iat­es.

Leading a Post-COVID Church

Free eBook by Thom Rainer - A Past­or's Guide to Min­istry Chall­enges & Opp­ort­un­it­ies

Sermon: Should Christians Play TV..
Lee Pallister