Madison Baptist Church | SermonAudio

840 Balch Road
Madison, Alabama 35758
MyChurch: madisonbaptist | Set
Roger Reese from Harvest, Al
Mike Allison | Mark 9:42

Sermon3/13/2021 11:28 PM
Robert Cooper from Dracut, Massachusetts  Protected NameFind all comments by Robert Cooper
Prayer and Fasting
comments
This was an excellent sermon. Definitely Spirit-led. Praise the Lord for you and this message. In Christ, Robert Cooper

Sermon2/8/2021 6:20 PM
Gay M Allen from Wisconsin  Find all comments by Gay M Allen
Jesus Loves Me
comments
I watched Bob Newhart for years and never laughed at his jokes until today, thank you Pastor for an edifying sermon and a good laugh.

Sermon2/2/2021 10:47 PM
Glenn Bruce from Geraldine, Al  Find all comments by Glenn Bruce

Sermon8/17/2020 2:22 PM
Cari Gibbbons from California  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cari Gibbbons
The Anger of the Lord
comments
Wow what a hard hitting and powerful sermon ! This is Full of God’s Scriptural Truth. tThank you Mike. We need to hear this.

Sermon7/28/2020 1:57 AM
JD Saved by Grace from Florida  Find all comments by JD Saved by Grace
Please Explain to me, Why?
comments
I have been searching and hoping that I can find this kind of preaching in my area. I really did enjoy this sermon and will be listening to other sermons uploaded here to SermonAudio by Brother Allison. Thank you, sir. God's great blessings to you and your ministry.

Sermon7/13/2020 9:26 AM
Lynne Messerer from South Carolina  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lynne Messerer
The War We Are In
Mike Allison
Prayers that GOD will wake up HIS churches. So appreciate Brother Mike's messages.

Sermon6/23/2020 9:53 AM
Losing Our Mind
Mike Allison
What a blessing and comfort to hear one faithful to GOD's words.

Sermon4/7/2020 11:50 PM
Miami from Miami  Find all comments by Miami
The Missing Ingredient
Mike Allison
Boy am I glad you are back! Wonderful message, it is the Holy Spirit that gives us power.

Sermon4/7/2020 2:10 PM
Roger Reese from Harvest, Al  Find all comments by Roger Reese
Sound Doctrine
“ Loved this Sermon ”
This was the first time I have heard a sermon on sound Doctrine as preached by Pastor Allison. I remember when I first was saved in 2003. I loved playing golf and knew that I needed to keep the Sabath fHoly. I decided to go to church at night so I could play golf during the day. The Holy Spirit convicted me of my sin. I immediately stopped playing golf on Sunday’s. I was picking what doctrine i would follow based on what was important for me. It was a valuable lesson I learned and never forgotten. I’m a mature Christian now and want to obey the Wotd of God! I need the Word of God preached to me by a Godly Pastor such as Pastor Allison. My walk with the Lord has improved greatly by listing to his preaching for three years.

Sermon4/5/2020 4:18 PM
Roger Reese from Harvest, Al  Find all comments by Roger Reese
What to do in Tough Times
comments
I loved listening to this sermon. One of the sermons that moved me the most in my first year at Madison Baptist Church was on separating from the world. It was the first time I heard a sermon on this subject. It totally changed my life. The first thing I did was separating myself from unbelievers. Darkness can not coexist with light. I still gave them the gospel message and one man 83 years old accepted the Lord six months before he died of a massive stroke. We started watching only Shows on TV that was appropriate. I prayed that God would place some Christians in my life that would be my friends. Two specific Christian men that entered my life as friends was Pastor Schmidt and Paster Jeff Smith. When I have a question about scripture I would call Pastor Schmidt and we loved the fellowship we had. Brother Smith and I have a wonderful Christian relationship and love to golf together. This is the first time in my life where I have Christian friends and loving brothers and sisters in Christ. I thank God for leading us to Madison Baptist Church.

Sermon4/5/2020 3:10 PM
Roger Reese from Harvest, Al  Find all comments by Roger Reese
8 Wonders of Hell
Mike Allison
First time I heard this sermon. My wife and I didn’t join this church until 2017. There were many thoughts that flooded my brain while listening to this sermon. First, my wife and I were so fortunate to find this church with a Godly Paster who preaches the way a Pastor needs to preach. Many churches we attended in the past were virtually dead churches. Second, I’m 66 right now and not one Christian has never presented the gospel message to me. When I got right with God and started to grow spiritually, I had a burden for lost souls. God has used me to share the gospel message to many lost souls. Most of the time I plan a seed, or water it, but what joy It is when a person accepts Jesus Christ as his/ her Savior. I was brought up in a home where my dad was an alcoholic and cursed every day, and my mom was a carnal Christian. My dad did accept the Lord in 1985 and stopped cursing immediately and stopped drinking. I was able to witness to my mom in 2010 just before she died. She had been a nursing home for several years and had finally started to read the Bible faithfully, and ever time I visited her, we loved to talk about the Bible and Heaven. I have other loved ones who refuse to even let me present them the Gospel message. I pray continually for them, that God will place some

Sermon3/9/2020 4:36 AM
Samantha  Contact via emailFind all comments by Samantha
Please Explain to me, Why?
comments
God Bless You Bro. Allison, powerful sermon.

Sermon3/1/2020 3:25 PM
C. Cates from Massachusetts  Find all comments by C. Cates
comments
This was my first time hearing Pastor Allison preach. Excellent!

Sermon2/23/2020 1:26 PM
Young man in the old from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Young man in the old
Sodom-erica
Mike Allison
comments
“ Thank you for your guts. ”
I was expelled from my (Christian) college in 2015 for standing up for God's word against the campus LGBT group - before homosexual marriage was leglaized in the US. They teach that if you just get someone into the earthly church, they inherit eternal life. Nothing could be further from the truth! Only a heart that has been transformed by repentance and seeks after God will be approved by the Son, Jesus Christ. On HIS approval alone, will one enter the kingdom from the inside out, and find one's name written in the Book of Life.

Sermon9/20/19 5:26 PM
Michael Hjelt from Mount Vernon, Washington  Protected NameFind all comments by Michael Hjelt
Ready

Sermon8/17/19 10:20 PM
Roger Reese from Harvest, Al  Find all comments by Roger Reese
Great sermon! Looking forward to the next one in this series.

Sermon8/16/19 5:36 PM
Roger Reese from Harvest, Al  Find all comments by Roger Reese
Loved this sermon! I have committed myself to serve God! I’m so happy to be part of Madison Baptize Church. I have learned more about the Holy Word under Pastior Allison than all the other churches I have attended, combined, in my lifetime. I love my brothers and sisters in Christ.

Sermon8/15/19 7:09 PM
Roger Reese from Harvest, Al  Find all comments by Roger Reese
Thanks pastor for part 1 of this message. I learned a lot, and I do fall strong sometimes. I’m trying my best to serve God and exalt Him in everything I do. Looking forward to lessening to Part 2 and three. 🙏

Sermon4/11/19 6:51 PM
Jesse S. from McAllen, TX  Find all comments by Jesse S.
The Church, Where Sin Begins
comments
Excellent message, i wish there were these types of sermons in my area... Too much of these rock band feel good type churches popping up.

Sermon4/10/19 8:28 PM
Hannah Orr from BC - British Columbia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Hannah Orr
The Fear of the Lord
Mike Allison
I have been wondering what it means to fear the Lord lately and this sermon was such a blessing to hear. Thank you! I understand so much better what it is to fear the Lord and am excited to put it into practice!!

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Calvary Baptist Church

Joe Morecraft III
Where Are Demons Today?

CRPC 2006 Spring Conference
GNBS & Triumphant...

Great Bible Teaching Changes the World

Unl­eash your Inner Sch­olar at Ver­itas Sch­ool, an online sem­in­ary for everyday people.

New Funds Above PPP for Churches

See if your church qual­if­ies! FREE web­inar with Thom Rainer and Chaney & Ass­oc­iat­es.

Crossing A Dark River