Madison Baptist Church | SermonAudio

256-830-6224
Madison Baptist Church
840 Balch Road
Madison, Alabama 35758
MyChurch: madisonbaptist | Set
Samantha
God Bless You Bro. Allison, powerful sermon.
Mike Allison | Genesis 19:12-15

Sermon6/16/2022 11:02 PM
tims
Wanted: Christians Who Stand
Mike Allison
“ love to hear the truth ”
Thx brother.Praise God for your ministry and faithfulness.

Sermon6/7/2022 9:07 AM
Spencer Coy
Bible Author Speaks on Hell
“ Great sermon! ”
I really enjoy listening to your messages!!

Sermon12/4/2021 7:50 PM
Patti Mack from WI  Contact via emailFind all comments by Patti Mack

Sermon8/15/2021 9:08 AM
Henry Knox from Lenoir, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Henry Knox
Christian Millennials
Mike Allison
Thank you, was beginning to think that the great commission was to pray for the sick.

Sermon7/19/2021 1:50 AM
Samantha M  Find all comments by Samantha M
“ Excellent Sermon! ”

Sermon7/4/2021 4:59 PM
Shane Hokanson from U.S.A.  Find all comments by Shane Hokanson
Marvel Comic Witchcraft
comments
Wow ! Excellent message about a very timely subject which is neglected by most Christians. He covers several issues, besides the Marvel Comic Universe, such as the wicked vampire shows and sorcery books. He uses scripture verses to back up his warnings and to warn & remind the listeners that The God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob is a jealous God ( Ex. 20) and will NOT tolerate His people ( believers ) being part of the "anything goes" crowd. Parents and Grandparents need to forward this sermon on to every person in their address book! { Decades ago I took a stand for Christ and refused to allow my kids to participate in the elementary school's "Halloween" festivities and I was called by the teacher and Principal a "J.W." because I did not want my kids celebrating a Scottish witches holiday. Same school did NOT celebrate Jesus' birth or resurrection } It is a good thing to be disliked & maligned by the worldly people. John 14:6

Sermon7/3/2021 9:57 AM
Kamran Younis from NJ  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kamran Younis
Marvel Comic Witchcraft
Mike Allison
comments
“ Beyond Christian Liberty ”
Before listening to this sermon, I would think that this issue is under the broad "umbrella" of christian liberty. After listening to this man, I am convinced that this issue of watching withcraft, magic etc is not debatable as a christian liberty issue. The word of God is very clear. May God help us all and grant us humility.

Sermon6/30/2021 5:01 AM
Dr Charles H Roberts from Greenville, South Carolina  Protected NameFind all comments by Dr Charles H Roberts
Marvel Comic Witchcraft
Mike Allison
comments
“ Timely ”
Thank you Pastor Allison for speaking God's Truth to a relevant, timely issue of our time. Too many pulpits are silent about such things. I am grateful that yours is not.

Sermon5/20/2021 2:55 AM
Mike  Find all comments by Mike
Absolutely Amazing Sermon!!! This by far is the most important message needed today. Pastor Allison tells us the how critical it is for us to make a decision NOW before we die. Praise God!

Sermon3/13/2021 11:28 PM
Robert Cooper from Dracut, Massachusetts  Protected NameFind all comments by Robert Cooper
Prayer and Fasting
comments
This was an excellent sermon. Definitely Spirit-led. Praise the Lord for you and this message. In Christ, Robert Cooper

Sermon2/8/2021 6:20 PM
Gay M Allen from Wisconsin  Find all comments by Gay M Allen
Jesus Loves Me
comments
I watched Bob Newhart for years and never laughed at his jokes until today, thank you Pastor for an edifying sermon and a good laugh.

Sermon2/2/2021 10:47 PM
Glenn Bruce from Geraldine, Al  Find all comments by Glenn Bruce

Sermon8/17/2020 2:22 PM
Cari Gibbbons from California  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cari Gibbbons
The Anger of the Lord
comments
Wow what a hard hitting and powerful sermon ! This is Full of God’s Scriptural Truth. tThank you Mike. We need to hear this.

Sermon7/28/2020 1:57 AM
JD Saved by Grace from Florida  Find all comments by JD Saved by Grace
Please Explain to me, Why?
comments
I have been searching and hoping that I can find this kind of preaching in my area. I really did enjoy this sermon and will be listening to other sermons uploaded here to SermonAudio by Brother Allison. Thank you, sir. God's great blessings to you and your ministry.

Sermon7/13/2020 9:26 AM
Lynne Messerer from South Carolina  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lynne Messerer
The War We Are In
Mike Allison
Prayers that GOD will wake up HIS churches. So appreciate Brother Mike's messages.

Sermon6/23/2020 9:53 AM
Losing Our Mind
Mike Allison
What a blessing and comfort to hear one faithful to GOD's words.

Sermon4/7/2020 11:50 PM
Miami from Miami  Find all comments by Miami
The Missing Ingredient
Mike Allison
Boy am I glad you are back! Wonderful message, it is the Holy Spirit that gives us power.

Sermon4/7/2020 2:10 PM
Roger Reese from Harvest, Al  Find all comments by Roger Reese
Sound Doctrine
“ Loved this Sermon ”
This was the first time I have heard a sermon on sound Doctrine as preached by Pastor Allison. I remember when I first was saved in 2003. I loved playing golf and knew that I needed to keep the Sabath fHoly. I decided to go to church at night so I could play golf during the day. The Holy Spirit convicted me of my sin. I immediately stopped playing golf on Sunday’s. I was picking what doctrine i would follow based on what was important for me. It was a valuable lesson I learned and never forgotten. I’m a mature Christian now and want to obey the Wotd of God! I need the Word of God preached to me by a Godly Pastor such as Pastor Allison. My walk with the Lord has improved greatly by listing to his preaching for three years.

Sermon4/5/2020 4:18 PM
Roger Reese from Harvest, Al  Find all comments by Roger Reese
What to do in Tough Times
comments
I loved listening to this sermon. One of the sermons that moved me the most in my first year at Madison Baptist Church was on separating from the world. It was the first time I heard a sermon on this subject. It totally changed my life. The first thing I did was separating myself from unbelievers. Darkness can not coexist with light. I still gave them the gospel message and one man 83 years old accepted the Lord six months before he died of a massive stroke. We started watching only Shows on TV that was appropriate. I prayed that God would place some Christians in my life that would be my friends. Two specific Christian men that entered my life as friends was Pastor Schmidt and Paster Jeff Smith. When I have a question about scripture I would call Pastor Schmidt and we loved the fellowship we had. Brother Smith and I have a wonderful Christian relationship and love to golf together. This is the first time in my life where I have Christian friends and loving brothers and sisters in Christ. I thank God for leading us to Madison Baptist Church.

Sermon4/5/2020 3:10 PM
Roger Reese from Harvest, Al  Find all comments by Roger Reese
8 Wonders of Hell
Mike Allison
First time I heard this sermon. My wife and I didn’t join this church until 2017. There were many thoughts that flooded my brain while listening to this sermon. First, my wife and I were so fortunate to find this church with a Godly Paster who preaches the way a Pastor needs to preach. Many churches we attended in the past were virtually dead churches. Second, I’m 66 right now and not one Christian has never presented the gospel message to me. When I got right with God and started to grow spiritually, I had a burden for lost souls. God has used me to share the gospel message to many lost souls. Most of the time I plan a seed, or water it, but what joy It is when a person accepts Jesus Christ as his/ her Savior. I was brought up in a home where my dad was an alcoholic and cursed every day, and my mom was a carnal Christian. My dad did accept the Lord in 1985 and stopped cursing immediately and stopped drinking. I was able to witness to my mom in 2010 just before she died. She had been a nursing home for several years and had finally started to read the Bible faithfully, and ever time I visited her, we loved to talk about the Bible and Heaven. I have other loved ones who refuse to even let me present them the Gospel message. I pray continually for them, that God will place some

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more