Institute of Biblical Defense | SermonAudio

P.O. Box 3264
Bremerton, WA 98310
MyChurch: ibd | Set
Patsy Odendaal from South Africa
The intro music is too hectic😢

Sermon2/13/2021 11:32 PM
Arizona Castillo from Southern Arizona  Contact via emailFind all comments by Arizona Castillo
Being a Good Citizen
Dr. Phil Fernandes
“ Faithful and essential message ”
Pastor Fernandes, We need more shepherds like you to shine the truth about God in an ever-darkening world. Too many pastors are not speaking to the issues we are going through, but God wants us to be as wise as serpents and as innocent as doves. Also, I am greatly encouraged by your post tribulation rapture preaching. I grew up pretrib, but as I read God's word and grew in him I saw that there is only one second coming of our King. May God bless you with growing in the knowledge of his love and wisdom and living it out in the power of his Spirit.

Sermon9/11/2020 6:26 PM
Dr. Phil Fernandes from Bremerton, Washington  Protected NameFind all comments by Dr. Phil Fernandes
Great job Patt! I know we disagree, but you did a very scholarly job. God bless brother.

Sermon7/16/2020 10:32 PM
Jeremy from South Carolina  Find all comments by Jeremy
Cultural Marxism
comments
Wow! Well put together and a concise presentation of facts!

Sermon3/2/2020 7:14 PM
Bryan Thomas Jolley from Florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bryan Thomas Jolley
Fruits of the Spirit
Dr. Phil Fernandes
Great sermon, I have been trying to produce good fruit in my life through the power of the Holy Spirit lately!

Sermon11/22/19 9:23 PM
Dr.Genti Rexho from Finland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dr.Genti Rexho
Cultural Marxism
comments

Sermon10/2/19 12:01 AM
Maggie Haydock from Bremerton, Wa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Maggie Haydock
Contacts at Jerusalem
“ Great message Pastor ”
Thank you so much for the message Pastor I am really starting to learn this stuff! :)

Sermon9/7/19 8:44 AM
Abi from England  Find all comments by Abi
Biblical View of Sexuality
Great sermon.

Sermon6/20/19 7:07 PM
Ryan Utt from San Francisco  Find all comments by Ryan Utt
comments
Haha nice job Phil. I felt like I was in Jersey. Love your plain speaking demeanor

Sermon3/12/19 9:35 AM
genesis  Contact via emailFind all comments by genesis
comments
“ interesting ”
I was a bit annoyed by the host's tone, I felt it was arrogant and resentful. You handled it well. I didn't hear anything new from him. I don't think you challenged him on the source of morality point, he makes a lot of moral accusations against God, he assumes moral laws. I would be interested to see how he counters that.

Sermon2/4/19 7:19 PM
Anonymous Name  Find all comments by Anonymous Name
Do All Religions Lead to God?
Dr. Phil Fernandes
comments
“ Universalism Defeated By One Sermon ”
As the world is pressuring the church to push universalism, the false doctrine stating that all roads lead to Heaven, it is very apparent that universalism is at odds with The Plain Teachings of The Bible. It is wise to remember verses like Isaiah 8:20, Isaiah 43:11, Matthew 7:13-14, John 14:6, Acts 4:12, and Acts 16:30-31. Universalism, as we know it, is the one world religion of the Antichrist that we are warned about in Revelation 13 and Revelation 17. Fortunately, this one world church and its one world religion will become extinct. It is also worth remembering Revelation 18 as well as Revelation 20:11-15. The broad road of universalism will lead people to Hell, and eventually, the Lake of Fire.

Sermon11/6/18 6:12 PM
Lori  Find all comments by Lori
America in the Balance
Dr. Phil Fernandes
Grateful for the loving admonition.

Sermon10/2/18 6:12 PM
Jamie Dilts from Nampa, ID  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jamie Dilts
Doctrine of Hell
“ Wrong message ”
Hey guys. I've been really enjoying this series. Unfortunately, it seems the audio from the last message on Satan was uploaded instead of the message on hell. Just wanted to point that out in case you weren't aware of it. Thanks again for all the solid biblical teaching. Lord bless you

Sermon9/12/18 10:15 AM
Patsy Odendaal from South Africa  Find all comments by Patsy Odendaal
Doctrine of Satan
The intro music is too hectic😢

Sermon4/2/18 3:05 PM
DEBORAH Allen from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by DEBORAH Allen
I was wondering if you could email me the handout for this series of sermons. I’m typing them up and I’d like to follow along. dahallen57@gmail.com. Thank you. These are wonderful sermons God bless you, Dr. Phil.

Sermon3/28/18 1:24 PM
Jamie Dilts from Nampa, ID  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jamie Dilts
Pneumatology part 4
“ MP3 format? ”
I've been really enjoying this series, but can only listen in MP3 since I'm listening while I work (carpet cleaning tech). Is there a version of this message in MP3 like the others available? All I see is the MP4 video.

Sermon3/25/18 8:10 PM
Keith Moore from VA, USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Keith Moore
Theology II, Part 5
“ Incomplete Lecture ”
I do not think all of this lecture was uploaded properly. It only contains about 3 minutes and 42 seconds of material. I just wanted to make you aware in case you did not know. Have a blessed day!

Sermon3/24/18 9:46 PM
Unspecified name  Find all comments by Unspecified name
Do All Religions Lead to God?
Dr. Phil Fernandes
comments
“ Universalism: Theology of False Prophets ”
Universalism is the theology of the false prophets. Remember 2 Peter 2:1-3.

Sermon3/1/18 8:50 PM
Brandon from Oregon  Contact via emailFind all comments by Brandon
if you accept 1 point of Calvin you have to accept them all! If you hold preserversnce how can you not believe in irresistible grace? So if you then hold to irresistible grace you have to hold to total depravity? a falling away from the faith is possible!

Sermon2/3/18 9:02 PM
Romans part 5
Dr. Phil Fernandes
“ Great Sermon! I think your a great teacher ”
I’d like to thank you for these teaChing on the book of Romans. I’m being convicted so much I’ve been transcribing them and I learn them more thoroughly that way. Thank you. Love listening to you.

Sermon1/31/18 7:28 PM
Joshua Berndt from Illinois  Contact via emailFind all comments by Joshua Berndt
What is Calvinism
“ Some thoughts ”
Thank you for this message. I am not a Calvinist, but I agree with at least 4 of the 5 points. Total Depravity is taught in scripture. “And there is none that calleth upon thy name, that stirreth up himself to take hold of thee: for thou hast hid thy face from us, and hast consumed us, because of our iniquities.” Isaiah 64:7, KJV. and others. I believe God elected me without any merit on my behalf. I used to believe in Universal Atonement until I read I think every verse on atonement and learned that it is forgiveness and being brought into a right relationship with God, which only the saved get. Therefore it is limited to the elect, but I also believe other things may have been accomplished by Christ's death that concern all mankind, even if it is only to further condemn him. I know grace is irresistible. That is taught in scripture, and if I could resist it, I would have. I was only evil. I'm a man. I believe in Preservation of the saints, or eternal security. I do not believe once you are saved, you will always maintain faith. King Solomon was saved and wrote part of the Bible and when he was old he worshipped idols, which may have been devils. This is a turning from faith! Yet he is in heaven. Once saved you HAVE eternal life. You cannot lose it no matter what!

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9