Emmanuel Baptist Church
Very good thank you.
Bryan Wheeler | Sin in the Christian Life

Sermon7/14/19 2:49 AM
Elna from South Africa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Elna
A Survey of Judges
Bryan Wheeler
This sermon is verry scratchy , hinders the listener. Great study though.

Sermon6/28/17 2:07 AM
Dennis from West Virginia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dennis
“ Powerful testimony ”
Wonderful testimony of how God brought this man to repentance and true saving faith. You are truly blessed to have such a godly wife.

Sermon5/17/17 6:00 AM
Bryan Wheeler from USA  Protected NameFind all comments by Bryan Wheeler
comments
Pastor Bryan, I have been a reformed baptist for more than 20 years already. I would just like to thank you for your teaching on Stress, Anxiety, and Depression. I was specially blessed by the third series, i.e., no how to fight depression. I was experiencing depression until I came to laughing at myself when you talked about taking of our eyes on ourselves and focusing them on the Lord. For all that I was experiencing that was a relief, that simple step was very helpful. You see, as soon as our youngest child was born last April 3, everything went down: physical, emotional, and spiritual. It was physically draining to care for a newborn, especially in this point in our life. The physical stress brought about an emotional roller coaster for both me and my wife and this really affected my spiritual life. I see the birth of our third child as an unexpected blessing and despite all the subjective things that I see and feel, I know she is an objective blessing from God which I shall always be thankful for. I think it would be unjust for me not to thank you personally for being used in this point in my life where I was in the verge of a breakdown. I may appear to be alright on the outside, but I am really a mess inside but your teaching helped a lot. Again, thank you

Sermon10/20/16 8:26 PM
Colleen Bondeson from Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Colleen  Bondeson
comments
Thankyou for all the sermons SAD. Very convicting and helpful. So much easier to give into feelings rather than live by faith and obedience to Gods Word. When I do what is right I feel better and more importantly it pleases God.

Sermon10/16/16 7:05 AM
Lisa from Tucson, Az  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
comments
WOW!!! Thank you Pastor Wheeler. This is one sermon that helped me. I have repented of my complaining to God about my sadness and recent depression. I recently quit my job after a strong pulling to leave, hoping I was obeying God thinking he was taking me someplace exciting. Come to find out I had 2 Heart Attacks shortly after and I thought God was chastising me for leaving. More to share.

Sermon1/20/16 3:05 AM
Whitney from Canada  Find all comments by Whitney
Well why did God get Jeremiah to preach then?

Sermon1/5/16 1:54 PM
cindy  Find all comments by cindy
Anxiety
Bryan Wheeler
Thank you for sharing a very good teaching on a topic that we all contend with. It was very helpful.

Sermon10/31/15 10:16 PM
Dr. Griffiths from Texas  Find all comments by Dr. Griffiths
“ Powerful Encouragement ”
Jim Savastio in a very moving and eloquent sermon expounds on Jesus's promise that he would build his Church and the Gates of Hades will not prevail against it. Please share this encouraging and powerful message with others!

Sermon4/24/15 9:30 AM
Lady_Virtue from OKC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lady_Virtue
Thank you for the Biblical reminder of what marriage is. This is where the focus is to be for the Christian, not on worldly mentalities of love being some vague, mystical feeling that we are controlled by. People need to adjust their expectations to Biblical reality.

Sermon3/25/15 5:58 PM
maz from uk  Find all comments by maz
comments
This is a great reminder you are not alone when life grinds you down.

Sermon2/17/15 4:52 AM
Carl E from Australia  Find all comments by Carl E
Problem with the Sin of Anger
Bryan Wheeler
comments
Very good thank you.

Sermon2/14/15 3:12 AM
Bryan Wheeler from Verona, Virginia  Protected NameFind all comments by Bryan Wheeler
Problem with the Sin of Anger
Bryan Wheeler
comments
Want to send out a shout to say that your teachings are a real blessing, which are so sound Biblically and truly sense God's desire for relationship, His agape love, discipline, encouragement through your words. Have listened to a number of studies generally centered around the old man and the new man in Christ. Have had some anger issues over the years and am surely convicted of my sinful nature and repenting, seeking The Lord and back reading the Bible after a long period of not doing so, which is so very key to renewing one's mind.

Sermon1/12/15 11:36 AM
Cecelia from Penna  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cecelia
Jesus' Love for Sinners
Robert Fisher
“ Herein is Love ”
Another great reminder of the Father's love toward us. Not that we love God, ...

Sermon1/12/15 9:24 AM
Cecelia from Penna  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cecelia
How Love Affects Divisions
Robert Fisher
“ With Liberty and Love For All ”
What manner of love is this?

Sermon5/3/14 7:58 AM
Bill Clowson  Find all comments by Bill Clowson
Great message but is not a Q&A. Re-categorize

Sermon12/12/13 2:48 PM
Alana  Find all comments by Alana
comments
great sermon to think about and apply to one's life

Sermon10/8/13 12:24 AM
Ellen from Minden NV  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ellen
Sadly, so many church members do not understand the value of corporate prayer! Thank you for this excellent sermon on why we need to participate in prayer corporately! I pray that many will heed this message and understand that the Lord wants us to pray with each other for the benefit of his body and the for the unsaved and unreached!

Sermon11/26/12 7:44 PM
Louis samaritano  Contact via emailFind all comments by Louis samaritano
A Life of Worship
Bryan Wheeler
Great message my brother! May this be our continual prayer !

Sermon11/5/12 11:11 AM
Steve Koshlap from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Steve Koshlap
Slaves of Jesus Christ
Bryan Wheeler
Very good sermon! I'm looking forward to hearing the rest of the series on Romans.

Sermon7/30/12 11:29 PM
Nick Stephanidis from Sydney Australia  Find all comments by Nick Stephanidis
“ Great Sermon! But... ”
Dear Brian, I enjoyed your talks but I have to say that you do not really understand the true nature of clinical depression and anxiety disorder. Clinical depression is an organic illness that doesn't come about because of negative situations as in the Biblical examples like Noah etc. Negative life experiences can bring the symptoms to the surface but they do not CAUSE the depression. The ILLNESS is always present below the surface and crisis brings it out in the form of a breakdown of one kind or another. Clinical depression is an ORGANIC illness and not just in the mind. Depressed Christians are not disobedient. If they don't do the things they wish they could like GOING TO WORK, its because they physically can not do it. Believe it or not we do pray, we do trust in God and do our small part as we are able. Please try to see depression not as a figment of someones imagination but see it as an illness in the same way as diabetes or cancer. God bless your ministry. Nick

Jim Byrd
Why Christ Came

Hebrews 10:1-10
13th Street Baptist Church

5 Benefits of Theological Study

God gave the depths of his Word for all bel­iev­ers! Let's go deep!

More Stimulus Relief for Churches

Join a free web­inar with Thom Rainer and Chaney & Ass­oc­iates to learn more.

Leading a Post-COVID Church

Free eBook by Thom Rainer - A Past­or's Guide to Min­istry Chall­enges & Opp­ort­un­it­ies

Sermon: #9 Presidents of America..

2-MINUTE TIPS