Airdrie Reformed Presbyterian Church | SermonAudio

01236 620107
48 North Bridge Street
Airdrie, North Lanarkshire
Scotland, U.K. ML6 6NE
MyChurch: airdrierpcs | Set
John T.
Andrew Quigley | 'Drift, Neglect and Listening'

Sermon2/26/2021 12:53 AM
Sumeet MJ from India  Contact via emailFind all comments by Sumeet MJ
I was led to hear this message and I believe it’s God who led me. I needed every word mentioned here so much at this point of my spiritual life. I want to thank every such resource across the world. These are God’s Agents for Liberty and Grace. Remember, that your efforts are never a waste. Thanks!

Sermon1/27/2021 3:24 PM
Tyler from Alabama  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tyler
“ What I needed! ”
Thank you so much for this. I have been fighting with failure. I want to serve the Lord even though I failed him. Thank the Lord for sending this message my way, 5 years later.

Sermon11/23/2020 6:52 PM
ADRIAN TEO from Singapore  Find all comments by ADRIAN TEO
comments
“ A REALITY FEW LIVE CONSCIOUSLY OF ”
I come back to Pastor Andrew's sermon on and off. At one time I was listening to it daily to remind and encourage myself about this unseen yet real battle. Indeed there is no rest or pause in this battle, but we need to spend time each day or risk falling victim, not in the sense we lose our salvation but we suffer unnecessary pain to the soul. Thank God for this divine insight given to Pastor Andrew.

Sermon11/14/2020 8:55 PM
Suzanne from North Carolina, USA  Find all comments by Suzanne
comments
I have been struggling with how to love those who support evil. How do I love them? I saw your sermon title and listened with my husband. Your message helped us to see that we are to treat them with kindness and mercy and pray for them. As Jesus treated us while we too were undeserving. And by our actions, we show them our love for Christ. Thank you.

Sermon9/23/2020 6:41 AM
Sam311 from North Carolina  Find all comments by Sam311
Great sermon. Are you seeking Christ or seeking sin?

Sermon5/16/2020 8:44 PM
Jayson from California  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jayson
comments
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: [17] That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all goodworks. I didn't hear a lot of scripture and than you back it. dueteronomy:8:3 human beings are to live by every word that proceeds from the mouth of the Lord. Also its very discouraging when pastures follow an encouraging word with "but" we don't do that. Or its hard for us to do this. "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me" philippians 4:3 what I am commanding you today is not too difficult for you or beyond your reach. Dueteronomy 30:11 "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Mathew 19:26 We can do it! I look forward to future sermons with hearing the word of GOD being backed. He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all--how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? Roman's 8:32

Sermon11/2/19 7:58 PM
Melina Grey from Australia, Victoria, Mortlake  Contact via emailFind all comments by Melina Grey
comments
Thank you for this sermon. You are very easy to follow and clear. I'm learning that saying one is willing to submit to Christ and take up the cross is very different, a world away in fact, from actually doing it. Even the idea is very noble and can appeal to self, but the actual doing it, where the rubber meets the road, holds no glory for the flesh. Matthew 11:29 states that this yoke provides rest. I would like to rest in Christ in all circumstances. I think it must be a one foot at a time kind of submission, saturating every part of our lives. I am praying for the Holy Spirit to make this a reality in my life, not just a noble idea. Thank you! 😀

Sermon9/17/19 5:55 PM
R Meiners from Savannah GA  Find all comments by R Meiners
comments
“ Great Sermon! Phenomenal! ”
This sermon provides such beautiful keys to our relationship with Jesus Christ. I too was one of those Christians who did not understand all that Christ had done for me. I wish I had heated this sermon with open ears many years ago. When I realized that I was no longer under the dominion of sin, that it was not my master and that I have a new beautiful Master, it was like seeing that old man that old sinful nature as the man behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz who still wants to claim power, but is a defeated disarmed tyrant. I know that temptation to fall for the old man still exists, but I also now know the way of escape in Jesus

Sermon5/6/18 7:22 AM
Marsha Rennie from Peterborough On  Contact via emailFind all comments by Marsha Rennie
How Can Death Be A Gain?
Andrew Quigley
This sermon answered two very deep concerns in our society We are seeing this change and acceptance of the people who choose to end their life. It has seemed such a strange and confusing thing to me. The reasons given seem valid but in my heart I knew this was not the Will of GOD and I feared this becoming so accepted even by Christians. The other aspect of Celebration of Life ceremonies concerned me too. I was bewildered because into the church this phrase is becoming the norm. As I approach 71 this year death becomes more of a reality . I did not want the term celebration of life to be used in any way attached to my funeral but was not certain of the Biblical reasons for my justifying that choice. I do not want anyone thinking that I treat these days GOD has been so graciuos to give me ..as if to leave them is a celebration. And this meant it wiped out the way I chose to live my life . Again in this sermon I found that there is a Biblical reason for allowing grief and for saying that I do not wish that term Celebration of Life to be used. This is very significant to me and I am so greatly relieved over these two issiues. Thank you so much for your clear presentation.

Sermon3/9/18 5:53 PM
Christy C from Dallas, Texas  Find all comments by Christy C
comments
Excellent teaching! Oh, that there were more preachers that held to the truth of God’s word! Thank you!!

Sermon3/9/18 5:50 PM
Christy C from Dallas, Texas  Find all comments by Christy C
The Great King Of Glory!
Andrew Quigley
I feel so blessed to be able to listen to your wonderful teachings all the way from Dallas, Texas! I just found your channel today, and have listened to one sermon after another. Thank you for keeping the truth of Gods word! God bless you!

Sermon2/24/18 9:02 AM
RBH from Fresno County  Find all comments by RBH
comments
“ Great Message. ”
Lord, when I read your word I allow your Holy Spirit to speak to my mind and heart. Also when I hear your word preached open my heart and mind to what is true out of messages. In Jesus name, Amen!

Sermon7/28/17 10:48 PM
Allan from Tennessee  Contact via emailFind all comments by Allan
comments
My wife of 26 years has a mom and a dad born in Scotland. My mother in law, Mrs. Carol Dickson, is from Airdre. My father in law is from Dundee. Anyway, I attended along with My wife the masters college under John MacArthur - enjoyed your teaching and know you are being used to spread a gospel message few these days even hear at all.

Sermon7/26/17 6:44 PM
Marsha Rennie from Peterborough on  Contact via emailFind all comments by Marsha Rennie
Pack Wisdom!
Andrew Quigley
So it is as if this was exactly what I have needed to hear So many things have happened that I was struggling with my faith walk The final touch was for my husband of fifty years to have yet another diagnosis and I was broken again ...did not believeThs has been forty or more years and hard things have been part of it but I knew GOD was present Then this happened in the last few months ...nd now ti was to be forced to stand beside the man I love and watch more suffering I was given a chance to go to your sermons and I went through the Joseph series and still my heart was hard and bitter then this series came along and finally I am weeping and trying to express my bewilderment Finally I am broken and broken and broken some more Thank you for these words They finally got to my heart and I know HE cares and I am deeply weeping but free and It's ok now I intend to listen to all your series and learn more and more and cling to My LORD ...I am so grateful Please excuse any spelling errors I am writing in a park and weeping and finally free of my hard hard heart

Sermon4/23/17 4:20 AM
Daughter  Find all comments by Daughter
“ Food to grow in the Lord! ”
Amen!

Sermon2/18/17 10:18 AM
Mel Clark from Chicago  Find all comments by Mel Clark
This whole series on the life of Joseph brings the realities of what historical biblical people went through to the present reality of what we experience today. Trust in the Lord! He is in control.

Sermon1/13/17 12:33 PM
Benjamin formerly Mephibosheth from The King's Table  Find all comments by Benjamin formerly Mephibosheth
“ Beautiful ! ”
Excellent Discernment Pastor Excellent Discernment

Sermon11/14/16 1:48 AM
Dagmar from Cyprus  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dagmar
This is a powerful series on Listening, Drift, Neglect and Change. Can't be heard often enough, no matter where you are in your walk with Christ. Thank you!

Sermon11/7/16 11:59 PM
Hasim from Queensland Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Hasim
comments
Salvation is a gift determined by the giver, their faith was in their own works because they are blinded by sin and never understood. You must be born again, if they were born again they would never even mention any good works that they may have done, regardless of how great their works may have been. The finished work of Christ is what saves us. Good works naturally follow, but no true believer will take credit for any work of God...

Sermon9/18/16 2:50 PM
John T.  Contact via emailFind all comments by John T.
comments
Moreover, brethern, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea, and were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea, and did all eat the same spiritual meat, and did all drink the same spiritual drink; for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them, and that Rock was Christ,.But with many of them God was not well pleased; for they were overthrown in the wilderness. Now these things were our example, to to intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted. (1 Corinthians 10:1-6) AV.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Truth Community Church
Transcript!Play! | MP3

Mark S. Wisniewski
Las Armas De La Luz

Romanos 2021
Iglesia Nueva Obra en...

Sermon: The Inspiration of The Bible..

Podcasting New!