Glasgow RP Church of Scotland | SermonAudio

Glasgow G11
MyChurch: glasgowrpcs | Set
“So convicted!”
Elizabeth from St. Charles, Missouri USA
Kenneth Stewart | Ruth

Sermon3/23/2021 12:34 PM
Elizabeth from St. Charles, Missouri USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Elizabeth
Living In Moab
Kenneth Stewart
“ So convicted! ”
"Dear Lord, when Your hand goes out against us, and whenever the rod is in Your hand, give us grace to kiss it." What a powerful prayer! Blessed be the LORD for sending us Rev. Stewart. He is such a great teacher and speaker. (That Scottish accent is music to the ear.) So grateful to find his sermons. They're stabbing me in the heart.

Sermon12/26/2020 5:35 PM
Ruth Jackson from Florida, USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ruth Jackson
comments
“ What believers have been doing for centuries ”
Will be sharing this with many people. I thought of this verse when the pandemic began and it is so edifying to find this sermon. Thank you so much for your fidelity to the Word of God and for the richness you brought to the exposition of the text. All blessings to you and your congregation!

Sermon11/29/2020 1:21 AM
Joanne from Northern ireland  Find all comments by Joanne
Joel: Disaster Strikes (Part 1)
Kenneth Stewart
Very apt for today with covid.

Sermon11/25/2020 7:29 AM
Marsha Rennie from Peterborough  Contact via emailFind all comments by Marsha Rennie
Joel: Disaster Strikes (Part 3)
Kenneth Stewart
Thank you so much for these sermons that have now been posted online. I have been so grateful for the wisdom and insight and the conviction of these sermons for many years . GOD has always been so generous to me to allow this church in Glasgow to continue to minister to my heart and soul.. There is a devestation to this Virus that has shaken our little Baptist church but though the gatherings are few there have been blessings too. When the virus first became reality I turned to GOD immediately but then as the months went by more and more there was a depression and sadly prayers were not said and then my heart grew cold . But as it looked like this would continue into 2021...finally my wanderings came home and like the Prodigal , THE LORD met me . Sermons became rich ...Bible studies were Important again .Prayer and fasting began and lately this particular series { and all the other sermons too } have convicted me anew. For such a time GOD has been so gracious to me and though my Mom is dying and there is turmoil in my family I know HE cares for me and has mercy on believers . Thank you for this sermon because it is another piece of firm ground GOD has provided. There is deep gratitude for these words.

Sermon7/24/2020 12:04 AM
Jeffrey Rebonquin from Philippines  Find all comments by Jeffrey Rebonquin
Redeeming Time
Kenneth Stewart
A faithful and powerful exposition of the Scriptures. Thank God for message. Regards to you Pastor Stewart.

Sermon7/9/2020 5:51 AM
Tony Dean from Australia  Find all comments by Tony Dean
Reborn with Incorruptible Seed
Kenneth Stewart
An excellent sermon masterfully delivered, thankyou.

Sermon7/5/2020 6:57 AM
PhilipBaker from Wales  Find all comments by PhilipBaker
Return to the Lord: Our Sin
Kenneth Stewart
Thank you once again for this sermon hopefully it won’t just be like a morning cloud to me. Regarding voting responsibility we really are left with deciding which is the least harmful or voting tactically to avoid the most harmful party coming to power Now we are out of the EU we no longer have the fig leaf that the bad laws were imposed on us. With greater freedom comes greater accountability to God

Sermon6/27/2020 9:10 AM
Hugh from Scotland UK  Find all comments by Hugh
comments
My dear brother, thank you for a word in season. . I was challenged in the most positive way whilst cycling to Balloch from the West End of Glasgow . It was indeed my pleasure to have the company of both the Holy Spirit. And yourself as the word was opened into my heart.... It may well have been raining cats n dogs, but the company was divine.

Sermon6/26/2020 7:57 AM
BN from St. Louis / USA  Find all comments by BN
Comfort in Anxious Thoughts
Kenneth Stewart
“ Simply Calming ”
A strong , soothing , powerful exhalation of the glory of our God and his Love for his people. Thank you Pastor Stewart

Sermon6/25/2020 10:14 AM
Dick Knodel from SW Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dick Knodel
The Famine of God's Word
Kenneth Stewart
“ ”
Really marvelous, Kenny! Not in the flesh, though it is that way too; but more — in the Spirit! With proper reference & credit I hope to reprise a form of it for my people this Lord’s Day in a Communion sermon! The contrast between our current famine, and Christ’s provision in the ‘table,’ is too delicious to pass by! And the malady, as you describe it — is SO PERTINENT TODAY! We ‘are’ in danger this famine killing us!!! We are desperate for God’s Spirit to awaken us again! Desperate! And so you said. Thanks so much from this silly American! I remember you with much fondness!

Sermon6/23/2020 1:37 PM
Yolanda from AZ  Find all comments by Yolanda
comments
“ Doors Shut ”
Quite discerning in such a time as this. Making the most of this pandemic.

Sermon6/23/2020 1:33 PM
Yolanda from AZ  Find all comments by Yolanda
comments
“ God’s Refuge ”
“International judgment?” We are shut up” as the scripture says. What a sermon!

Sermon6/14/2020 2:53 AM
Martin Moorcroft from Northern Ireland  Find all comments by Martin Moorcroft
comments
Earlier this year I was thinking life and society has become very complex, hope can we ever get back to a much simpler way of living. Then our God comes in His perfect ways and COVID-19 sweeps across the international stage. Life was suddenly simpler and I had more time to listen to Him, to pray in my chamber and all due to the mercy of God. Praise Him and thank you for much to chew on Kenneth. I had not considered the safe haven or refuge idea. I am going to listen again to the sermon as the is so much to feed on. May the Lord continue to strengthen you and sustain you Kenneth.

Sermon6/7/2020 1:00 PM
Derek Murphy  Contact via emailFind all comments by Derek Murphy
comments
“ Only truth sets us free ”
Praise GOD for HIS WORD, for HIS uncompromising TRUTH designed to set people free, Praise HIM that HE is still raising up watchmen. Whilst at home HE has had me also in HIS WORD, seeking HIS FACE. I have been introduced to the writings of John Calvin, to the sermons of John Piper, and now introduced to your sermons also, so encouraged that what i believe GOD is saying to me through his word, that he has sent HIS PEOPLE home, to seek HIS FACE, you have expressed so much better than me a simple man Lancashire. That verse in Ezekiel "I sort for a man to stand in the gap, and found none." has to be for the church of our day, that we might wake up. This past week the theme has been "THE CLEANSING BLOOD OF JESUS." This as I read through Exodus, and see THE MERCIES OF GOD, over and over, no wonder we sing amazing GRACE. Two words struck me this morning spoken to Aaron and those with him, "Wait here" Exodus 24 v 14 - Wait to hear from GOD, be still and know that I AM GOD." "Draw close to me, and I will draw close to you" "Wait upon THE LORD, wait i say upon THE LORD." If GOD did not spare HIS OWN SON,but delivered HIM up for us all, how shall HE not with HIM also freely give us all things? For GOD so loved, the world, HE gave. Be blessed my brother, press on.

Sermon5/20/2020 4:13 AM
Jul from California USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jul
comments
“ A Call to Prayer ”
You've given me something to chew on and consider. My focus has been on the perceived corruption of political leaders & the injustice of men. Forgetting God has put us away to our homes closed up. I need to hear your sermon again with my daughters! I thank God for you.

Sermon5/19/2020 12:02 PM
Zachary Anderson from Mexico  Contact via emailFind all comments by Zachary Anderson
comments
“ Excellent ”
I really appreciated your heart and soul in your message. Great encouragement and challenge. God bless.

Sermon5/16/2020 1:01 PM
Robin from Georgia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robin
Noah, Daniel and Job
Kenneth Stewart
“ Powerful word of G-D ”
As America suffer through this COVID crisis, I’ve been praying to G-D to make me part of the 8 in Noah’s day! I was led to read Ezekiel and 14:14 struck me and while meditating on it, I found your sermon, I’ve listened to it 3 times and taking notes, I believe it was given for such a time as this! Bless you!

Sermon5/11/2020 11:39 AM
Grace Chao Gaillard from Connecticut, usa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Grace Chao Gaillard
God's Foundation Sealed
Kenneth Stewart
Wonderful expository teaching strengthening my understanding of vs 15. Brought up in RP church in LA and my father was the rev Charles h Chao who found RTF with Sam Boyle.

Sermon5/10/2020 10:20 AM
Bertie Henderson from N Ireland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bertie Henderson
Plain sound message faithful preaching no frills thank you

Sermon4/20/2020 10:12 AM
Amanda Turner from Victoria, Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Amanda Turner
comments
“ So very needful for us to hear ”
Thank you so much for this must needed message for us in these days.We all need to get into our prayer closets and pray for repentance not only for those in the world but ourselves also. I have needed this conviction myself to examine my heart and to honour God and to make sure my prayers are from His will as revealed in the Bible. Like the things that happened to Joseph, even the worst of things, God can use for good. We all have a time to be alone with God, no distractions, may we use this time wisely.I am so glad to have found your sermons.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4

Sean E. Harris
The Making of the Nephilim..

Genesis - In the Beginning
Sunday - AM
Berean Baptist Church

Leading a Post-COVID Church

Free eBook by Thom Rainer - A Past­or's Guide to Min­istry Chall­enges & Opp­ort­un­it­ies

A Father's Advice