Sugar Land Bible Church | SermonAudio

Ruth Gerdeman from Ohio
James McGowan | Biblical Dispensationalism

Sermon4/18/2021 7:15 PM
Daryl Dannar from Colorado  Contact via emailFind all comments by Daryl Dannar
James 001 - Introduction, Pt. 1
Dr. Andrew Woods
Looking forward to the complete series. Dr Woods is a wonderful teacher. Greeley Co

Sermon3/19/2021 11:19 AM
Steph from Mid-atlantic State  Contact via emailFind all comments by Steph
True Evangelism Part 1
Dr. Andrew Woods
comments
“ Praise God for Clear Teaching ”
Thank you for clearly teaching on this most important subject of "the what and how" of evangelism. Thank you also for pointing out the error of Calvinism which has become so pervasive in these last days. It is difficult to find a church that has not been influenced by Calvinism in some way or another. May we faithfully dispatch the singular, most important job that God has given us all as believers - sharing the gospel while entrusting to the Holy Spirit those with whom we share Christ.

Sermon2/5/2021 6:07 AM
Wade Nolen from Eastern Washington  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Wade Nolen
“ A somewhat different view ”
I have heard vs 14-18 explained this way, "the issue isn’t about a single person and how their faith (or lack of) effects themselves, but how their faith may or may not affect another." So the "him" in verse 14 isn't implied to the individual, but towards the one who is in need of mercy. I believe the Greek allows the "him" to be used either towards the individual or another. Therefore, the individual's works of faith may save (deliver, protect, preserve, do well) to another in need, or if the person lacks the outworking of their faith it's not going to save (deliver, protect, preserve, do well) the one in need. The basic idea is “Can my faith profit another? Or, do I need to demonstrate the faith I have in order for another to profit?” To me, this fits right in with the context of the chapter as it deals with the believer's relationship toward others .

Sermon1/18/2021 9:57 AM
Frank Nkuna from South Africa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank Nkuna
I'm so blessed to have stumbled upon your teaching. May the Lord continue to enable you to teach these awesome truths. I'm completely set free. Praise God!

Sermon1/12/2021 8:39 AM
Clifton Dawley from Michigan  Contact via emailFind all comments by Clifton Dawley
comments
This ministry has helped deepen my knowledge of scripture in many dimensions.

Sermon1/12/2021 8:36 AM
comments
Thank you for this much need series. Much need in this day of pagan cultural revolution.

Sermon1/6/2021 9:52 PM
Daryl Dannar from Colorado  Contact via emailFind all comments by Daryl Dannar
Genesis 001 - Introduction (Pt. 1)
Dr. Andrew Woods
Really enjoy Dr Woods. Switched from YouTube to sermon audio. I like the research that goes into each sermon and I can trust what I hear.

Sermon9/26/2020 10:01 AM
Jimmy Haun, Jr. (FB Friend) from Nashville, Tennessee  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jimmy Haun, Jr. (FB Friend)
This beautifully answered my question about the puzzle of "This is the FIRST resurrection."

Sermon9/8/2020 8:52 AM
JUDI from Sacramento, CA  Contact via emailFind all comments by JUDI
Great series. Thank you. I am learning a lot. When asked in a community group for topics, I asked if we could begin to study Revelation. The leader literally laughed at me. At the time, as someone newer in my walk with Christ, I felt terribly embarrassed. I’m glad I can listen to your messages and continue to grow in my faith.

Sermon5/29/2020 9:53 PM
Addison lerwill  Find all comments by Addison lerwill
Jesus Our Overcomer - Part 2
Dr. Andrew Woods

Sermon3/21/2020 8:43 AM
Samantha M  Find all comments by Samantha M
comments

Sermon1/19/2020 12:27 PM
Benjamin Manchester from Wisconsin  Contact via emailFind all comments by Benjamin  Manchester
Angelology 026 (Demonology 8)
Dr. Andrew Woods
Love you and your excellent teaching Dr Woods

Blog12/29/19 12:13 PM
Rae Lynn Merritt from Laguna Vista, TX  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rae Lynn Merritt
So grateful that the LORD, through the Holy Spirit led me to your website, teachings & "Live Stream." I want to thank everyone within this church body & ministry for their time, obedience & passion to reach many that cannot attend in person. May the LORD's face & favor continue to protect & provide for all of you and your loved ones! Maranatha!

Sermon9/12/19 5:50 PM
Rae Lynn Merritt from Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rae Lynn Merritt
comments
So enjoy how you teach, handle & divide the Whole Counsel of God. Thank you.

Sermon3/17/19 1:25 AM
Virginia from Victoria, Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Virginia
A timely message for me JB. I learnt lots about how to be gracious towards when they aren’t delivering the Gospel correctly. We could all use this advice. At the same time you clearly showed that there are those who are presenting another Gospel and we shouldn’t support those who are doing that. It seems getting a clear Gospel message of Grace through Faith in Jesus is getting harder and harder to find. Thanks JB Hixson. I’ve shared this messsge with a few friends who are also passionate about keeping the Gospel pure. We all need to be reminded to be gracious but accurate too.

Sermon12/17/18 11:30 AM
Suzy Heffernan from Rhode Island  Contact via emailFind all comments by Suzy Heffernan
The Coming Kingdom 056
Dr. Andrew Woods
Dr Woods, This message has helped me to understand some areas where my thinking was not clear or defensible. I especially grabbed onto the Kingdom Parallels concerning David and Jesus! It's so very clear now. I have read and studied your book and am following your messages online. Keep it up! You are equipping the saints!

Sermon12/17/18 8:28 AM
Ruth Gerdeman from Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ruth Gerdeman
Biblical Dispensationalism 001
James McGowan
“ Thank You! ”
I've been a Christian since 1985 but did not hear the term "dispensationalism" until a year ago! You will never know how much your teaching is appreciated!

Sermon10/7/18 1:39 PM
Charles Mayo from Hutto, Texas 78634  Contact via emailFind all comments by Charles Mayo
Revelation 016 - Our New Identity
Dr. Andrew Woods
“ Truly Outstanding Sermon!!! ”
I really needed this message today!!! Thank you so much Pastor Woods for your faithful exposition of God’s Word.

Sermon10/2/18 11:39 AM
Helena from germany  Find all comments by Helena
Thank you for faithful teaching the Ancient Paths !

Sermon8/28/18 8:23 PM
Sanear Samosa from Mooresville, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Sanear Samosa
Wonderful teachings! I found you on YouTube and have watched all of the videos of Revelations, Daniel and others but since some incomplete on YouTube I searched and found your church.... Amen!!! I’m following on FB and amazed to find we have a mutual friend. I know there is no coincidence!!! The in-depth teachings is exactly what I’ve been searching for and have now found... another AMEN and thank God to have found this verse by verse teachings!! Can’t get enough!! Please don’t stop posting your videos!! Sooo enlightening! Thank you! God Bless you Andrew Woods!!!

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3

Bill Parker
Christ Waking His Sleeping..

Song of Solomon

Iglesia Nueva Obra en...

Dale A. Van Dyke
With What Shall I Come..

Leviticus
Harvest Orthodox...

Great Bible Teaching Changes the World

Unl­eash your Inner Sch­olar at Ver­itas Sch­ool, an online sem­in­ary for everyday people.

New Funds Above PPP for Churches

See if your church qual­if­ies! FREE web­inar with Thom Rainer and Chaney & Ass­oc­iat­es.

Leading a Post-COVID Church

Free eBook by Thom Rainer - A Past­or's Guide to Min­istry Chall­enges & Opp­ort­un­it­ies

Where Are Demons Today?