Arann Reformed Baptist Church | SermonAudio

Ireland.
MyChurch: arann | Set
“A mighty sermon”
Amanda Turner
Mark Fitzpatrick | Isaiah

Sermon11/20/2021 8:37 PM
Amanda Turner from Victoria, Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Amanda Turner
The Call of Ezekiel
“ Wonderful message ”
Thank you Pastor Mark for such a powerful message. I do fear the majority of churches want their ears tickled and I have been to churches that when you have entered though I am Christian they were downright creepy, let alone what a non Christian would think. Sometimes, dare I say they may even have more sense? The saddest thing is they so dishonour God. But praise be to Him, man is not in control over who comes unto our LORD, nothing and certainly not Satan can thwart God's plan for whom He calls. I was also greatly encouraged by the challenge of just simply being available to share whether simply handing out a tract and leave the rest up to God because it is He who saves certainly not me. It is also interesting to note that in the Bible when people did fall down in the presence of God, it was always face first in repentance and unworthiness not that ridiculous falling back ( or being pushed) that you see in the Charismatic churches. I often think " what Bible do they read?"(many times it is a corrupted modern version) God bless you dear brother.🙏❤️

Sermon11/6/2021 9:44 PM
Relevance of the Reformation
Mark Fitzpatrick
“ A mighty, timely message! ”
What a message for us that is so pertinent for today, for God never changes. He has given us everything that we need to live, to worship and to know all within the Bible. In the trusted King James (Authorised Version). What should be so plain and pure and God honouring many, if I may say, the majority of churches now have become so number driven,full of activities, rather than outreach to the lost and more like social clubs catering to every whim of man rather than glorifying God alone, through what He has given us plainly in the Scriptures. Thank you so much Pastor Mark for this wisdom in proclaiming God's most precious and Holy Word.🙏❤️🇦🇺

Sermon9/29/2021 10:56 AM
Don AR from Williamsport Md  Contact via emailFind all comments by Don AR
Dispensationalism Pt 6
Mark Fitzpatrick
I really enjoyed and gleaned a lot from this series. Does anybody know where the next message is tha is referenced on Progressive Dispensationalism? It sounded as though it was supposed to be the next week that that message was to be given but I’m unable to locate it. Thanks.

Sermon7/18/2021 12:07 AM
Amanda Turner from Victoria, AUSTRALIA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Amanda Turner
The Coming Glory
“ Thanks be to God ”
Dear Brother thank you for Gods message you gave here. I am continually challenged to have the right perspective in all things Christian. How to stand for Christ alone and speak no matter what anyone else's response is.Oh but how I fall short. That is God's grace though isn't it? Nothing of me. All of my Lord Jesus. To God be the glory. Amen.

Sermon7/17/2021 11:20 AM
Victory of the Son
Mark Fitzpatrick
comments
“ Thank you! ”
An encouraging and comforting sermon that shows the true perspective for us in this troublesome world. Thank you for these words from God and the beautiful Psalm singing

Sermon7/17/2021 10:23 AM
Amanda Turner  Contact via emailFind all comments by Amanda Turner
Anointing of the Messiah
Mark Fitzpatrick
Thank you Pastor Mark for this sermon that is full of treasures to mine. My heart is just filled with praise to God for my wonderful Saviour Jesus who payed so dearly for my sins. Why? I will never be able to fully comprehend what He saw/sees in me to call me and then, as imperfect as I am to promise never to leave or forsake me. Amazing grace indeed. So many pertinent points for instance on healing and what the purpose of it was for. Always to point to God and proof of who Jesus was. It made me actually think of the "healing ministry's", I too believe God heals if He so chooses, but if people did heal nowadays then why aren't they in the hospitals? Or healing all Covid? Because it stopped with the Apostles. We have Gods very word the Bible now.I thought then that in reality it is a way of taking God's name in vain. A very dangerous thing to do. Truly as Paul said " For of him and through him and to him are all things: to whom be glory forever Amen.

Sermon7/7/2021 1:27 AM
The Church in the World
“ A mighty sermon ”
Thank you Pastor for this clear message from Gods word. There are too many things that are often not addressed in the church for fear of offending. Never let it be so! We are told many will stumble through Jesus as the rock of offence, but so be it. The Word of God endures forever. I have learned, been much encouraged and yes, chastened having listened to this, so thank you and may God continue to bless and strengthen you dear brother.

Sermon7/3/2021 11:10 PM
Amanda Turner  Contact via emailFind all comments by Amanda Turner
A People Not Forgotten
“ A mighty sermon ”
A mighty sermon to remind us that God never forgets His children. Through afflictions on this earth we cling to the sure knowledge that God indeed has us in the palm of His hand. What awaits us is beyond anything our finite minds can fully comprehend. Praise His glorious name. Amen.

Sermon6/25/2021 8:15 AM
Christ's Unbelieving Brethren
Mark Fitzpatrick
“ Truly Godly preaching ”
Pastor Mark Fitzpatrick, thank you for this blessed message. The Word of God must never be watered down to appeal. Jesus Christ is my very reason for living and it is through His grace alone I can say Abba Father. Amen

Sermon6/24/2021 7:21 AM
The Light of Glory
Mark Fitzpatrick
This is such an encouraging sermon that has truly helped me immensely particularly with things that are going on in the world now. I need to remember that it has always been thus since sin came through Adam. But oh the glory! The glory God has in store for those who love their Lord Jesus Christ.We dont come close to even imagining what it will be like. The preaching is so clear and the Bible exposition straight to the point. I love the last three words of this chapter "IN HIS TIME" Amen. To God be the glory!

Sermon6/23/2021 8:09 AM
Amanda Turner from Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Amanda Turner
Headship and Headcovering
“ Wonderful sermon! ”
This is the clearest biblical teaching I have ever heard on head covering. Quite a number of years ago we were reading in home church this passage, looked at one another and said "why aren't we doing this?" And what's more why hadn't I taken the clear teaching of the passage as God had written it, after all I had read it many times. From then on in worship I have covered as it is acknowledging my submission to God and its hard to explain to people but it is a real blessing and I feel safe under my Heavenly Father. Not a popular thing to even say the word submission nowadays but truth is truth. I have been mocked but it doesn't matter. It might seem weird as I have no church to attend but even when on my own, on the Lords day I listen to a service and cover my head. God bless you dear brother for this sermon and for standing firmly on God's Word alone.

Sermon6/11/2021 10:30 AM
The Gospel of God
“ Amazing power. ”
Amazing power in the Word if God!

Sermon6/11/2021 3:28 AM
The Church Triumphant
“ Great comfort. ”
Blessed comforting promises in this text. Blessed love of God for His children!

Sermon6/10/2021 4:44 AM
The God of Comfort
“ Great truth. ”
The unsaved has no living God to renew his power and his vision,and usually abandons his plans after while, even if for a time it seemed that he has so many resources in him to go on. But the child of God, when called to Christian life and ministry, has the Lord renewing continually his powers to persevere until the end!

Sermon6/6/2021 7:11 AM
The Comfort of Christ
“ Perfect Savior. ”
Perfect in character, perfect in salvation, perfect in doing His Father’s will, perfect in everlasting love, perfect in power, perfect in everything. What a Savior!

Sermon6/6/2021 1:17 AM
Sovereign Grace
“ Abundant life. ”
Blessed spiritual life giving God!

Sermon6/5/2021 11:27 AM
The Servant Described
Mark Fitzpatrick
comments
“ Great Savior. ”
Good message about a blessed Savior. Thank you!

Sermon6/5/2021 1:21 AM
Behold My Servant
“ Great Savior. ”
It was good to look unto the Lord Jesus and His sufferings while listening to this sermon.

Sermon5/15/2021 11:30 PM
The Servant Described
Mark Fitzpatrick
comments
“ Powerful, beautiful sermon ”
Oh what a sermon on our wonderful Saviour. Pure scripture, not words of man. Thank you from my heart for the blessing received from this dear brother. Oh what a Saviour

Sermon3/18/2021 6:45 AM
“ Great truths. ”
It is true, the Lord knows perfectly our spiritual state and know what to do for our spiritual good. He is all-wise and all-loving.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Exodus From Hebrew

Isaiah J. Pyritz
The Gospel According to I Pt 2

Total Sovereign Grace

Kevin Swanson
Strange Case Francis Collins

Christian or Wayward Prophet?
Generations Radio