Central Grace Church | SermonAudio

540-493-7090
Central Baptist Church
3596 Franklin Street
Rocky Mount, Virginia, 24151
MyChurch: centralatrockymt | Set
Ginger Hoover from Ohio
Love Henry! One of the last great sovereign grace preachers! We lost Henry this morning but he is with our Lord now! May 31, 2019
Henry Mahan | Psalm 37

Sermon11/18/15 9:54 AM
Why Do I Do What I Do?
Paul Mahan
Brother Paul - Thank You for this great message. Romans 7 - What child of God doesn't love Romans 7 & 8 - it describes us - without Christ (the law had dominion over us) - In Christ ("Therefore, my brethren, you also have become dead to the law through the body of Christ, that you may be married to another--to Him who was raised from the dead, that we should bear fruit to God." Romans 7:4) GRACE GRACE MARVELOUS GRACE. Thank You for "The several reasons why we will have a lifelong struggle with sin" - I typed all that out and printed it on one side and JC Philpot's "Strange Contradictions" quotes on the other - how well they go together. I thank God for SA - I miss sitting under Your preaching, Brother Paul, but at least I can hear from afar. The LORD Bless You and continue to give You rich fodder for His sheep.

Sermon11/11/15 3:42 AM
The Lord's Greatest Power
Paul Mahan
What a wonderful sermon this is, Brother Paul, the Mercy of God - I love all the scripture You give to confirm - again and again, God has forgiven and pardoned His Elect - To God Be The Glory Forever and Ever!

Sermon11/9/15 1:04 AM
Marna from Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Marna
“ 'I will.....' ”
God spoke assuring words to my soul through his servant

Sermon10/28/15 9:48 AM
The House of The Lord
Paul Mahan
Brother Paul - I am so glad to hear You say you are glad that you are preaching the gospel there at Central Grace. Oftimes I would pray that the LORD would give You Peace, Joy, & Contentment in Your Calling. You are sorely needed in this world speaking and preaching God's Truth. Thank You - Thank You - Thank You!

Sermon10/28/15 8:13 AM
Bob R from S TX  Find all comments by Bob R
O God, My God
comments
I was reminded how I need God every moment. Apart from temptations and trials I would be self-sufficient. God is such a treasure and all we need. "Apart from me you can do nothing"-Jn 15:5

Sermon10/27/15 12:16 PM
O God, My God
comments
Brother Paul - This is a very Rich sermon. Full of God's Truth and Comfort. Thank you that You "Comfort God's People". "Your words became a delight to me and the joy of my heart." The LORD bless and keep You and Central Grace.

Sermon10/23/15 12:06 AM
barb from North Carolina  Find all comments by barb
Brother Paul - I thank God that he has opened my blind eyes and loosed my tongue to proclaim that to Him be Glory alone. I was blind - thinking that one day when I stood before God I would proclaim my own righteousness and it would be sufficient. But my eyes have been opened to my total depravity and knowing that there is no good in me and knowing that God demands perfection, I have that perfection in the perfect Righteousness of Christ and Him alone - To Him alone be all Glory and Honor. Worthy is the Lamb that was slain. Thank you Brother Paul for lifting Jesus Christ high.

Sermon10/17/15 10:20 AM
Ty Pettry from Newton, North Carolina  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ty Pettry
Good Seed, Bad Seed
comments
Truth, beautiful, wonderful, TRUTH.

Sermon10/17/15 4:47 AM
Good Seed, Bad Seed
comments
Brother Paul - I started listening to this sermon and this morn started it all over and I tell you - it is rich. Everyone needs to hear this - those that are self-righteous, those that are not; those that think they are impressing God, those that know they aren't - all will benefit from hearing this sermon. CHRIST IS ALL - That is the theme - that is the Gospel. Thank you once again for rich Gospel Truth in this "truth-forsaken world".

Sermon10/11/15 7:04 AM
barb from North Carolina  Find all comments by barb
Brother Paul Thank You for this sermon that is much needed in this day and time. Fears on every side - John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied to all of You at Central Grace.

Sermon9/30/15 5:26 PM
barb from North Carolina  Find all comments by barb
Brother Paul - Oh, how I love to hear You preach from the Old Testament - CHRIST IS THERE. Thank You for the comfort this sermon brings to the hearts of Christ's beloved. Thank You for leading us to the Lord Jesus Christ, once again.

Sermon9/30/15 3:27 PM
Ty Pettry from Newton, North Carolina  Find all comments by Ty Pettry
A Rich Man Begging
Paul Mahan
What a rich blessing this was. Thank the LORD for you brother Paul.

Sermon9/30/15 3:12 AM
barb from North Carolina  Find all comments by barb
Brother Paul, Thank You again for some fine preaching. I heard a preacher once say that we are all whores, for we have all been unfaithful to God. But God, in great mercy and great grace chose the worst of the worst, chief of sinners, took my sin and laid it on the Lord Jesus Christ, on that cross, and took His Righteousness and laid it on me, and so I can say "Worth is the Lamb that was slain..." and Bless His Name FOREVER!

Sermon9/29/15 1:50 AM
The Veil Was Rent
Paul Mahan
Brother Paul Thank You again for good preaching of the whole Gospel of Christ. We must hear of the Imputed Righteousness of Christ for that will be our Standing with God on Judgment Day. "Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His Mercy He saved us..." How I love to hear of His Righteousness. How I love to hear You preach Christ and Christ alone. I was just about shouting Amen! Thank You.

Sermon9/22/15 6:17 AM
Todd Lambert from Newton, North Carolina  Find all comments by Todd Lambert
His Hand Upon Our Eyes
Paul Mahan
I love to hear the Word preached by your mouth, thank the LORD.

Sermon9/14/15 5:52 PM
barb from NORTH CAROLINA  Find all comments by barb
Denying The Lord
Paul Mahan
SAVED BY THE SOVEREIGN POWER OF GOD. KEPT BY THE SOVEREIGN POWER OF GOD. HALLELUJAH! Thank you again Brother Paul for reminding us of our LORD AND SAVIOR AND A SOVEREIGN GOD WHO MAKES ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR OUR GOOD. TO THOSE WHO LOVE GOD AND THOSE WHO ARE CALLED ACCORDING TO HIS PURPOSE. THE CALLED OUT ONES - EXAMINE YOURSELVES TO SEE IF YOU BE IN THE FAITH -

Sermon9/2/15 1:56 AM
barb from North Carolina  Find all comments by barb
Thank You again, Brother Paul. The gospel has been preached, yet again. Our God is a merciful God and a forgiving God, but only because of His Son, the LORD JESUS CHRIST. How blessed we are that HE has called us out of darkness into HIS MARVELOUS LIGHT.

Sermon8/11/15 1:28 PM
Gethsemane
Paul Mahan
Brother Paul- Thank You so very much. I sit here thinking of my "light affliction" and Stand Amazed in the Presence of the Lord Jesus Christ. As I stand there I see what a worm I am and I am blessed straight through my heart that He loves me, a sinner, condemned, unclean. What a Love, Oh, What a Savior!

Sermon8/9/15 3:17 AM
barb from north carolina  Find all comments by barb
The Sign of God's Favour
Paul Mahan
Thank you again Brother Paul. I love hearing of the Lord Jesus in all of Scripture and especially in the Old Testament where most preachers leave Him out - now why is that? Thank you for bringing God's Truth and Comfort through His Word to a sinner saved by Grace.

Sermon8/5/15 3:00 PM
barb from north carolin  Find all comments by barb
The Surety
Paul Mahan
Thank you Brother Paul. I love Your preaching the LORD JESUS CHRIST from Genesis to Revelation. You comfort the LORD's people and I thank you. "Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God." Nebrews 10:7

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Jim Byrd
Ten Commandments

Exodus 20
13th Street Baptist Church

Theology- How Deep Will You Go?

The Bible has power and truth like no other book. Would you like to really dig in?

Theological Lessons for Every Believer

God gave the depths of his Word for all bel­iev­ers! Let's go deep

#16 The Real Abraham..