Central Grace Church
540-493-7090
Central Baptist Church
3596 Franklin Street
Rocky Mount, Virginia, 24151
MyChurch: centralatrockymt | Set
ladybug
excellent message, to God be ALL glory. Yes, our greatest enemy is self- what a profound truth. Here is what William Tiptaft...
Paul Mahan | Philippians

Sermon4/3/18 1:57 PM
lyn  Find all comments by lyn
comments
“ biblically sound ”
This message is biblically centered; so many insist God loves all, and died for all. His holiness is almost an afterthought in this day. The almighty, sovereign God of the universe is the 'unknown god' to most who profess to be religious. Others insist weather related happenings are not God's wrath, yet the bible is clear, God controls the weather. Many great points are addressed in this sermon, points that aren't spoken of much today. Good sermon, to God be the glory

Sermon4/2/18 5:58 PM
MS  Find all comments by MS
comments
Beneficial. Needs to be heard by all.

Sermon3/1/18 6:14 AM
Ty H. Pettry from NC  Find all comments by Ty H. Pettry
Standing At The Cross
“ What a BLESSING! ”
WONDERFUL!!!!

Sermon1/25/18 5:37 PM
Allan Jellett from Welwyn Garden City, England  Contact via emailFind all comments by Allan Jellett
Captivity Turned
comments
This did my soul good - I strongly commend it to all.

Sermon12/30/17 12:05 AM
Cindy dishman from New Castle, Ind  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cindy dishman
A Runaway Comes Home
Paul Mahan
Enjoyed your message paul. Thank you.

Sermon11/2/17 11:38 AM
barb from NORTH CAROLINA  Find all comments by barb
I Am
Paul Mahan
Brother Paul, Wonderful sermon - full of such comfort for God's Elect. Thank You for comforting His people.

Sermon9/11/17 2:02 PM
barb from North Carolina  Find all comments by barb
comments
Excellent sermon, for old believers and new believers. Such comfort...But God. Thank you Brother Paul.

Sermon9/8/17 10:20 PM
Rebekah from North carolina  Find all comments by Rebekah
comments
“ A blessing. ”
I needed this. So thankful the Lord sent it.

Sermon8/25/17 8:45 AM
barb from north carolina  Find all comments by barb
God's Greatest Glory
Paul Mahan
Brother Paul, Thank you so much for having your radio broadcast here. I consider all who will be reached with the truth of God's Word and know His sheep will hear his Voice. Thank you.

Sermon8/24/17 10:54 AM
barb from North Carolina  Find all comments by barb
The Daughters of Job
Paul Mahan
Brother Paul, You drew so much from these verses in Job bringing comfort and joy and always drawing us near to the Lord Jesus Christ - Thank You.

Sermon6/29/17 4:58 PM
Gary and Janey Hollback from Wheelersburg church  Contact via emailFind all comments by Gary and Janey Hollback
When Heaven Is Shut
Paul Mahan
Thank you so much for that wonderful message may God bless

Sermon2/22/17 8:13 AM
Ron Antcliff from Williamston, Mi  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ron Antcliff
Christ Hated By The World
Paul Mahan
“ A Sobering, Truthful Message!!! ”
Pastor Mahan, Our LORD is to be praised, for inspiring you to deliver this message! Multitudes today worship a failed savior, who is nothing more than a hopeful beggar, that begs for man to "accept him as their personal savior" This message biblically sets apart the true CHRIST of scripture, and declares HIM as both LORD and CHRIST!!!!!!! The religious world today, and the vast majority of "churches" are nothing more than social hubs and activity centers , whose goal is to count heads and attract through blasphemous entertainment. Thank GOD, that there is a remnant according to HIS grace,and that there are true houses of worship!!! May the LORD continue to uphold you, as you declare this vital truth, and may our LORD swiftly gather HIS elect, and bring us to HIS feet soon!!!

Sermon2/11/17 7:21 AM
Ty Hardin from Maiden NC  Find all comments by Ty Hardin
Doth This Offend You?
Paul Mahan
“ Wonderful, FULL OF WONDER ”
TRUTH is the greatest comfort we have, The WAY the TRUTH and THE LIFE. Thank You.

Sermon1/11/17 9:57 AM
Gary and Janey Hollback from Wheelersburg church  Find all comments by Gary and Janey Hollback
True Grace - Part 1
Paul Mahan
Thank you again for another wonderful message

Sermon11/10/16 11:32 AM
The Election
Paul Mahan
“ CLEAR BIBLICAL TRUTH!!!!! ”
Pastor Mahan, I want you to know how much, by GODS grace, your message touched my heart!! What a comfort to this sinful flesh the gospel of GODS DEAR SON is!!! Many people I have spoken with this past year, who believe that horrid false gospel of freewill, when confronted with GODS word, become so angry, and refuse to believe the word, giving many hateful responses. Scripture does provide us so many answers to the state of this decaying world today, and we must, as much as our sinful flesh fights us, remember that our new heart, given us by our LORD, believe it in its entirety!! Thanks be to GOD, that HE is in Total Control, for if He were not, we would surely be consumed! May our LORD continue to bless you, your family, and all those called of GOD , to uncompromisingly declare HIS gospel, until that great day, when our faith, given us by HIM, becomes a glorious reality, and we shall be seated at HIS feet , worshipping HIM forevermore!!! I do not and cannot worship HIM enough, or study HIS word enough here on this earth, in this flesh, but by HIS grace very soon I will be able to, when He puts off my body of this flesh corrupted by sin, and HE robes me in HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS!!!!! In CHRIST ALONE!!!! Ron Antcliff

Sermon10/14/16 6:13 AM
Ty Pettry from NC  Find all comments by Ty Pettry
Noah & The Ark
“ Thankful for HIM ”
I love this Gospel truth, thank you pastor Paul

Sermon10/11/16 11:04 AM
Tod Trent from Roanoke, Va  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tod Trent
Confessing Christ
Paul Mahan
Every time I hear a new sermon from Pastor Mahan I think he can't preach any better until I hear another sermon. The fulfillment I get from hear The Word of God is nothing but amazing.

Sermon10/10/16 1:24 PM
Tod Trent from Roanoke, Va  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tod Trent
comments
One of the best and understanding sermons I have ever heard. I am so thankful that the Lord has brought me to Central Grace church. Pastor Paul Maham preaches the truth.

Sermon8/26/16 6:19 AM
Ty Hardin Pettry from North Carolina  Find all comments by Ty Hardin Pettry
Hope For The Downcast
Paul Mahan
“ Help for the needy soul ”
Hope in GOD, who will raise us up again and again. He who has had mercy in the past will have mercy yet again. Thank You.

Sermon8/24/16 2:51 AM
barb from North Carolina  Find all comments by barb
comments
Thank You Brother Paul - As I listened to this Great Sermon I was thinking of how my sins roar about me all day long and weary me. I think of standing before the Lord on that Great Day and all I picture is me wanting to hide somewhere because I know my sins are great, but Praise God - His Mercy and Grace are Greater than all my sins. His Mercy and His Grace, through the Lord Jesus Christ, has blotted out all my transgressions and He does not remember and will not remember my sins on that Great Day. How can I restrain my praise. To God Be The Glory!

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

Dr. Curt D. Daniel
7 Things Not in Heaven

Pulpit Supply 2019
Sunday - AM
Faith Bible Church

The Face of Death

Dr. Jim on Mission Field

Theology- How Deep Will You Go?

The Bible has power and truth like no other book. Would you like to really dig in?

Theological Lessons for Every Believer

God gave the depths of his Word for all bel­iev­ers! Let's go deep

Sponsor: Leading a Post-COVID Church