New Beginning Global Impact | SermonAudio

504-715-5333
New Beginning Global Impact
10333 Goodwood Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70815
MyChurch: purplerose | Set
Melanie from SoCal
This word was for me. Praise God for Jesus!
Ernest Forrestier | Hebrews 4:15; Hebrews 2:18

Sermon8/7/03 6:52 PM
Mary Ratcliff from Weston, WV  Contact via email
comments
Ernest Forrestier is a light in the middle of darkness!! Every sermon is so on target and timely. I won't stop listening to every sermon he preaches, and share it with my whole family too.

Sermon4/9/03 7:49 PM
B from south africa- somer set west  Contact via email
(Sermon no longer available)
This is a powerfull message.

Sermon3/6/03 3:30 PM
Marie from Arkansas  Contact via email
A Spirit of Excellence on these two messages. Many Christians don't know how or what it means to bear fruit. Thank you so much Bro. Forrestier. We have eaten from your fruit today. Glory!

Sermon1/2/03 10:15 PM
H. Jenkins from Chesapeake, VA  Contact via email
(Sermon no longer available)
“ Tight, Right and Needed ”
I first heard this sermon as a friend played it on his laptop. Anyway, what moved me is that this sermon puts a blessed mirror directly in your face so you can examine if you are walking in power or not. It is a much needed message. Of all the sermons that I have heard in my life this one will go down as one of the top ten best. I guess that is why at the time of this positing there were 400+ hits for this one.

Sermon9/26/02 8:00 AM
Larry Griffin from Toledo Ohio  Contact via email
We Need An Exodus!
Ernest Forrestier
comments
Thanks brother, Your message stuck in my heart and last night God had me pass it on in a message I preached at an Inner City Rescue Mission for men. God blessed!

Sermon9/20/02 3:24 PM
R. Davis from Tulsa, OK  Contact via email
Encouraging Yourself in Your Ziglag
Ernest Forrestier
comments
“ Very Encouraging Sermon! ”
David said in the bible, that we must encourage ourselves in the word. We all know people will fail us, our family, friends and pastors, may not have time nor the insight to encourage you in your trial, but the Word of God will never fail you......the Word is truth, the Holy Spirit is your Comforter. You have all you need to encourage YOURSELF in the Lord! Amen, a great word on encouragement.

Sermon9/19/02 4:11 PM
R. Davis from Tulsa, OK  Contact via email
We Need An Exodus!
Ernest Forrestier
comments
“ A big Amen! ”
We need an Exodus, from sin, materialism, and carnality! We will never be delivered until we hate the thing that is holding us in bondage. As long as we are satisfied in Egypt - we will never see the promised land! Thank you Pastor Forrestier for another timely and anointed message. It's time we as christians, posess the promised LAND!

Sermon9/19/02 2:02 PM
R. Davis from Tulsa, OK  Contact via email
(Sermon no longer available)
“ Awesome! ”
My, my, my, what a word for this hour! My heart and spirit are rejuvenated with the true preaching of the word. I too, pray that we as Christians get a holy revelation of what Pastor Forrestier in trying to tell us in this last church hour! Let us turn back to our "first love" Jesus Christ.

Sermon7/11/02 5:03 PM
Leah Wharton from City Hall 1300 Perdido St., Rm. 6E15  Contact via email
This was a very enlightenging sermon and a wake up call for souls, that are out there with no direction. The other two sermons about the Great Commission has really taught me how to Go out into the World and compel men, women boys and girls to Come to the Lord, while they have a chance. Very well taught, and encouraging message to the believers,Born Again as a whole. Thank you my brother for this message of deliverance to set the captives free, In Jesus Name. Continue preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ with power and authority. I will continue to pray for this ministry that God has birthed as well as you continue to pray for me, my brother in Christ. Stay strong, keep the armour on, that you may be able to withstand the wiles of the wicked one, In Jesus Name. AMEN. God Bless you and Keep You Always. Sis. LEah Wharton Come and fellowship with us soon!

Sermon6/6/02 2:24 PM
Sue Grace  Contact via email
(Sermon no longer available)
Hallelujah! This is THE message for the hour. Praise the Lord for a preacher who tells it like it is.

Sermon4/9/02 2:21 PM
Leah Wharton from City of New Orleans  Contact via email
This message was very informative, the way you described the character of Barrabas; A lot of people today are looking for pleasure, more than seeking answers from the Word of God. They seek answers for problems in people, instead of consulting God. It is very necessary that we choose Jesus, because he is our everything; our all and all. A friend until the end; I thank God that God has given me more desire to study his Word, and meditate on the Word day and night, like Joshua; And also to continue praying for my family, because God is so good; God has a purpose for everyone. I praise God for being trained in the Way, because from a child, I always wanted to know more and more about Jesus; I found as I got older, that there is peace, joy, and everything. I love God, and I praise God for anointed messages like this one, to remind me constantly to Put God first in everything, not in man, but in God; Continue spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ worldwide, because truly the messages are very powerful, and one thing I do know there is Power in the Name of Jesus. May God continue to bless your ministry exceedingly and abundantly, because the Word of God says, He wish above that we prosper and be in Health even as thy soul prosper, and in order for this to happen we must stay, and draw closer to God, and he will continue to draw nigh unto us. Have a blessed day in the Lord, my brother, and once again Preach the Word, Preach Jesus, for he is the answer for the World today.

Sermon2/26/02 8:42 PM
Wanda Allen from Arlington, VA
Praise God! This sermon spoke to my spirit and I was blessed. I'm praying for God's guidance and that his purpose is fulfilled in my life.

Sermon2/26/02 8:14 PM
Wanda Allen from Arlington, VA
For Man Also Knoweth Not His Time
Ernest Forrestier
I thank God for your anointed message! May God continue to bless you and your ministry.

Sermon10/4/01 11:49 AM
Cynthia Daniels from 234 Loyola Avenue Ave  Contact via email
Encouraging you to continue to pray, and stay in the word, for it says: Study to should thy self approved a workman needed not to be a shame rightly dividing the word of truth. Rev. be steadfast, unmoveable and always abounding in the works of The Lord. Your Labor shall not be in vain. My prayers goes out for you and the congregation. God Bless!

Sermon9/12/01 3:48 PM
Leah Wharton from 1300 Perdido St., Rm. 6E15  Contact via email
Going Back to the Basics
Ernest Forrestier
I really enjoy listening to the Word of God during my free time at work; The message was very uplifting to my spirit; I have been going through some tough times, but I thank God for the Word; The Word of God strengthens, and encourages me to hold on to the promises of God. So continue my brother to deliver God's Word without compromise. I praise God for the anointing that has been placed in your life, and I encourage you to stay focused, and continue preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ as the Holy Spirit enables you. Be encouraged, and I just wanted you to know that you are always in my prayers, as well as your ministry.

Sermon7/18/01 5:11 PM
Leah Wharton from leah@new-orleansla.us
Can A Man Change?
Ernest Forrestier
“ Can A Man Change? ”
May the Lord continue to bless your ministry in all of your endeavors, and this message is powerful, awesome and highly anointed. Be blessed and continue to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ with power and authority in Jesus Name.

Sermon7/18/01 4:48 PM
Leah Wharton from leahw@new-orleansla.us
Jesus Is Inviting You To Come!
Ernest Forrestier
God is Good, and I thank God for the enlightening of this message to spread abroad to others. Have a Blessed Day in the Lord, Minister Ernest

Sermon6/7/01 2:46 PM
lbellazer from new orleans  Contact via email

Jump to Page : 1 2 [3]

The Near Cult Charismatic Move

Dr. Fred DeRuvo
Prayer - Why Bother?

Study-Grow-Know Ministries
Podcast

Leading a Post-COVID Church

Free eBook by Thom Rainer - A Past­or's Guide to Min­istry Chall­enges & Opp­ort­un­it­ies

Hollywooden View