We are a Fundamental Independent Baptist Church located in beautiful Carroll County, Maryland. Below are the 10 Essential Truths that guide our ministry.
1. We believe that the primary purpose of our gathering as a local church is to glorify God by joyfully and reverently worshiping Him (John 4:23-4; Acts 2:46;I Corinthians 10:31).
2. We believe that our worship and ministry should exalt the Head of the Church, the Lord Jesus Christ (Ephesians 1:22-23; 4:15; Philippians 3:8-10; Colossians 1:18).
3. We believe that the main focus of our worship service is the preaching of Godâ€™s word (Acts 2:42; I Timothy 4:13-16; 5:17; II Timothy 4:2).
4. We believe that the preaching of the word in our church should primarily be focused on the edifying of the body of Christ (Galatians 4:19; Ephesians 4:11-16; II Timothy 3:16-17, 4:2-6).
5. We believe that prayer must have a vital part in the services of our church(Acts 2:42; 4:24-30; I Timothy 2:1-2).
6. We believe in a God-centered approach to our ministry and evangelism (Matthew 16:18; Acts 2:47; 13:48; 16:14; 18:9-10).
7. We believe that every Christian in our church should be involved in evangelism (Matthew 28:20; Acts 1:8; 2:47; 4:20).
8. We believe that our church should be involved in reaching the lost beyond our community through world missions (Matthew 28:20; Acts 1:8).
9. We believe that the most essential quality for leadership in our church is a godly, Spirit-filled life (Acts 6:3-4; Galatians 5:22-23; Ephesians 5:18-6:9; I Timothy 3:1-13; II Timothy 2:24-26; Titus 1:6-9).
10. We believe that every member of our church should gladly exercise his spiritual gift(s) in this local body of believers (Romans 12:4-8; I Corinthian. 12; Ephesians 4:11; I Peter 4:10-11).
Our Sunday morning service is at 10:30 with Sunday School at 9:15. Sunday evening services are at 6:00pm. Wednesday evening we have a prayer service, Frontline Clubs, and youth group at 7:00pm. For higher quality live service streams please visit https://livestream.com/accounts/6502575
Primary Speaker: Tim LeamanIn the providence of God, I was born into a strong Christian home in Frederick, MD. Shortly after I was born, my Dad felt called of God to the mission field. After several years of college preparation, we traveled halfway around the world to serve as... | more..
We have had a number of visitors as a result of SermonAudio, among whom are several families who have joined our church. One time a couple in our community, who had no connection to our church, experienced a great tragedy. Several weeks later they came to one of our services. Afterward, they introduced themselves to me. I asked them, â€śHow did you hear about our church?â€ť The man responded that one of his co-workers (whom I have never met) suggested that he listen to some sermons on your site. The man did and found our church through this. Through Godâ€™s great mercy, I was able to visit this couple in their home and present the gospel! The Lord saved them and they have been worshipping with us ever since!