CommentsALL -1 min

Frank Jones | John

Sermon1/23/2021 7:58 AM
Dianne Rabkin from Florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dianne Rabkin
• Posted 4 days ago
God of All Merciful Comfort
comments
Thank you for the clarity of this special verse. Wonderful biblical teaching. God keep you under His wings. Thank you for your ministry.

Sermon1/13/2021 2:21 PM
Vera from Richmond VA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Vera
Every Knee Bow to Confess
Frank Jones
That sermon was a BLESSING!! It was so exalting of Christ. I found that it strengthened and emboldened me for witnessing. Thank you so much for the careful exposition always in the sermons.

Sermon4/5/2020 11:34 PM
Rachel from Richmond  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rachel
Why the Disciple's Failure?
Frank Jones
“ What an encouragement! ”
100% agree with the understanding demonstrated from the text, Mark 9;28-29, which is such an abused text with man at the center. If we take casting a mountain into the sea literally (I do) because we generally make that passage about "My faith" most of the sermons Ive heard (have to) make the mountain something more "Attainable" for us. The mountain of stress, yhe mountain of trouble at work, the mountain of family problems etc. Where, if mountain casting is literal then the passage Can't be about me & what I can do but about Christ's faithfulnes to The Father, His power, His authority and His ability etc. Pastor Jones demonstrates that Mark does not stray from his stated purpose for writing this book, and it isn't about us, but the Good News of Jesus who is The Christ, the Son of God.

Sermon9/24/17 4:56 PM
Yolanda from AZ  Find all comments by Yolanda
Isaiah Calls to Remember
Frank Jones
I thank the God of heaven for men who faithfully teach what we need to honor him. Humbleness and contriteness are acceptable and beautiful approaches to spiritual greatness. Pray for Americas leaders.

Sermon8/22/17 1:06 PM
tom quinn from long island  Contact via emailFind all comments by tom quinn
comments
“ opinion ”
very good!

Sermon6/17/15 10:46 AM
Timothy Jones from Florida  Find all comments by Timothy Jones
To the Man
“ Great Reminder ”
It is interested how opposite of the Scriptures the "American Dream" actually is. It definitely is possible to see the effects of the curse upon all aspects of life. The world glamorizes sin, and many times Christians do as well. We do not keep in mind the effects of sin and the curse that resulted from it. This sermon is a great reminder!

Sermon6/12/15 12:18 PM
Timothy Jones  Find all comments by Timothy Jones
Dwelling in Knowledge
Frank Jones
I really enjoyed this message. I think that this is an area that all men struggle with. Very practical and useful.

Sermon6/4/14 9:52 AM
Ed & Michelle from Canada  Find all comments by Ed & Michelle
God of All Merciful Comfort
comments
This sermon really resonated with us. We have listened twice in the last few hours. Thank you for helping to make God's comfort so plain. We thank Our Lord for his never ending mercy and care for us, and his grace to endure moment by moment! Thank you!!

Sermon2/13/14 2:01 PM
Lisa from Virginia  Find all comments by Lisa
Saving Faith in God
Frank Jones
What a profound yet simple explanation of true saving faith as seen in the life of Abraham. Do you have it too?

Sermon9/27/13 11:27 PM
Donald from New Jersey  Find all comments by Donald
You Shall Die in Your Sins
comments
What a sermon. I feel like the man at the end of the sermon who had a lot of head knowledge but no heart knowledge. I have fallen into the sin of drunkeness and need help desperately. If anyone can help, please call me at ... . Thank you so much.

Sermon8/11/13 5:16 PM
Vera from Virginia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Vera
“ Great and Helpful Sermon! ”
This seems to be the sequel to "God of All Merciful Comfort" and actually was even more helpful to me. I have listened to it 3 times. Heb 4:2 says that the hearer must mix the sermon with faith. I need to embrace these truths from 2 Cor. I have shared what I learned from this sermon to many people and have helped them too. This sermon is a must listen too!! We all struggle and need to know why. The Lord told us why. Thank you Pastor Jones for this careful exposition.

Sermon7/16/13 7:57 PM
Vera from Virginia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Vera
God of All Merciful Comfort
comments
I have listened to this twice. It was a huge encouragement! I have been struggling with some health weakness, among other issues, and this sermon gave me the scriptural understanding to trust in thankfulness. Jesus Christ is the merciful God of All comfort! Thank you!

Sermon7/14/13 2:32 PM
 from Va.
Thanks for Answered Prayer
“ Wow! ”
I told Pastor afterwards that this was a "Wow" message. Oh that we would seek Christ with our whole hearts and walk in His ways!

Sermon3/30/13 11:07 AM
Sandra Bright-Haynes from South Carolina  Contact via emailFind all comments by Sandra Bright-Haynes
Exultation for His Word
Frank Jones
I really enjoyed this message. It is one that I have never heard before quite in this way. I have been spending more time with The Lord and making an effort to quiet down the noises in my life so that Ii might clearly hear him speak to every area of my life. Your message without a doubt has been one where I know I was meant to hear and do. I thank God for you. Sandra

Sermon8/14/12 10:02 PM
janine elizabeth from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine elizabeth
Courage in Face of Culture
Very good. Thank you.

Sermon2/18/12 5:20 PM
Linda from Ohio  Find all comments by Linda

Sermon1/15/12 6:40 AM
janine from louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
Universal Wrath
Frank Jones
A must listen to sermon. Very humbling. Very convicting. Put a lock on my lips Lord. And yet His Word beckoning, "Come and let Me show you your ungodliness so you can turn and be healed." Thank You Almighty God for revealing the majesty of Your wrath in light of the white fire holiness of Your Person and bringing our face into the dust in the understanding of what was in that cup Your Son drank in Gethsemane. The depth of it. The terror of it. Our cup of justice He drank. Not sipped. But tilted it up to taste even of the dredges. I am without voice or speech in an ever increasing understanding of Your's and Jesus' sacrifice for me and Your people.

Sermon1/13/12 9:55 AM
janine from louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
comments
I've listened to this half a doz times and will prob listen many more till it is branded into my heart. Going on 2 yrs ago I left my 20 yr church secretary job to be 24/7 caregiver to my Alz mom. This past difficult wk as she gradually spirals down into madness and no longer has any ability to be reasoned with, I called out Lord I can't do this anymore. This sermon has been a lifeline to give me clarity to look at it all in a diff light, to see this trial for its value and to embrace what you said: You have hedged in my life to make me into the image of Your Son. Tku.

Sermon1/9/12 1:05 PM
Rob  Find all comments by Rob
His Love Gifted in Trial
Frank Jones
thankyou, a very encouraging and clear message which will encourage people (including me) to see their trials in the right way and enable them to develop endurance in their lives aided by their clear understanding of Gods real and ultimate goal in their lives-being conformed to the image of the son of God.

Sermon8/19/11 7:53 AM
Ellen Katka from New Hampshire  Find all comments by Ellen Katka
(Sermon no longer available)
Without a pastor--Chose yours at random and am really enjoying his preaching. Thanks for the "meat."

Jump to Page : [1] 2

Shreveport Grace Church

Rev. James Laning
Creation, Fall, Regeneration

Lord's Day 3
Hull Protestant Reformed

Become a Certified Church Consultant

Start Cons­ult­ing in Just 6 Months! Enroll in Church Cons­ult­at­ion Univ­ers­ity Today - S

Leading a Post-COVID Church

Free eBook by Thom Rainer - A Past­or's Guide to Min­istry Chall­enges & Opp­ort­un­it­ies

Sermon: James 012-Faith Without Works?
Dr. Andrew Woods