Cornerstone Church | SermonAudio

Dr. James E. Adams, Pastor  |  Mesa, Arizona
www.cstonemesa.org
(480) 832-1150
Cornerstone Church
4248 East Broadway Road
Mesa, Arizona 85206
(on Broadway just West of Greenfield)
MyChurch: cstonemesa | Set
ERNESTO EZEQUIEL MÁRMOL from CIUDAD DE BUENOS AIRES - ARGEN
El título correcto es: "Tirano, Libertino, o Esposo" ¡Muchas gracias!
Juan Boonstra

Sermon5/23/11 2:37 AM
The Love of Christ
Dr. James E. Adams
“ Great love. ”
It is true: grasping the love of Christ for us is the secret of our loving Him more.

Sermon5/20/11 3:07 AM
Christ The Derelict
Dr. James E. Adams
“ Great salvation. ”
Abandoned for our sake and abandoned because of us. We can be His people today because of what is said is this Psalm.

Sermon5/19/11 8:35 AM
There Is A Resurrection
Dr. James E. Adams
“ Great evidences. ”
The transformation of the disciples and the history of Christianity are arguments for the resurrection of Christ. Great internal evidences from the New Testament for the resurrection.

Sermon5/14/11 3:49 AM
Ravaged - Restored - Revived
Dr. James E. Adams
“ Great lessons. ”
Those who were restored and revived are humble. And there is great assurance in Jesus Christ.

Sermon5/5/11 9:02 PM
Francisco  Contact via emailFind all comments by Francisco
Consejo Ecumenico
Juan Boonstra
Excelente predica maestro, digno de seguir mantiniendo esa firme pocision como de Jesucristo su Link lo tento en mi pagina. www.radiiobvc.jimdo.com

Sermon1/29/11 10:01 PM
Santiago Rodriguez from Massachusetts  Contact via emailFind all comments by Santiago Rodriguez
Sumo Padre
Juan Boonstra
comments
En un 100% sus conferencias son de gran ayuda en mi vida diaria.Otra razon bien importante para mi es el enfoque que usted le da a las Sagradas Escrituras,su mensage va ala medula del problema humano.El mensage de Dios atravez de usted es claro.

Sermon12/14/10 2:33 PM
Kirien Camposeco from Guatemala, Guatemala  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kirien Camposeco
Las Diabluras del Diablo
Juan Boonstra
comments
I am happy to listen to Juan Bonnstra's sermons again. I have searched for many years the sermons and now I´m so pleaded because I found this web page. So I would like to you upload more sermons en order to improve my relationship with our Gad, through Bonnstra’s sermons. Thank you very much.

Sermon7/7/10 10:16 PM
JUAN ANTONIO from WINTER GARDEN FLORIDA  Contact via emailFind all comments by JUAN ANTONIO
Sumo Padre
Juan Boonstra
comments
PRAISE LORD,,DIOS LES BENDIGA Y AYUDE POR TANTA AYUDA QUE TRAEN A LAS VIDAS NUESTRAS GRACIAS,,

Sermon4/1/10 5:18 PM
Lia Leigh from Nigeria  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lia Leigh
Built On The Rock
Dr. James E. Adams
Dear Pastor, Thnak you for your sermon. I am a missionary in Nigeria. I listen thru the internet (thank God for it). You'll never know where you (seeds) words will be planted or how great the harvest on earth. Be encouarged today. The nigerian believers like a chorus that says 'God is bigger than what people say'. He is indeed! God bless you, your family and church, In Christ alone, Lia Leigh.

Sermon4/1/10 3:57 PM
Jeff Ludwig from Brooklyn, NY  Find all comments by Jeff Ludwig
Do Jews and Arabs Love Each Other?
Dr. James E. Adams
“ Peace in Jesus Christ! Amen! ”
As a Jewish believer, I especially enjoyed this sermon. The longstanding hatred or wall of hostility between man and God came down through the great atoning work of Jesus Christ. All longstanding ethnic and religious hatreds will fall and do fall in Christ. Yet there is a politically correct antagonism to that truth. I would agree totally with Dr. Adams' assessment. My whole life was truly transformed when I became born again --transformed for the better by any standard, yet ONLY because of Jesus Christ -- because of Who He Is and What He Did not because of who I am or what I chose [sic] to do. So, my brother, who's a psychiatrist wants nothing to do with me. He told one of my cousins that I went off the deep end with this Jesus "stuff." He wrote to me that he finds it "off-putting" when someone believes they have THE Truth. Dr. Adams ties all of this together in a wonderful way,he explains the unity found in Christ (my wife is Asian), he explains the philosophy of types like my brother; yet at the same time, he always puts Christ first in the sermon. Listen to this sermon and rejoice!

Sermon2/10/10 3:36 AM
“ Giver of happiness. ”
God in His Trinitarian relationship from eternity is happy in Himself. Because He is blessed, He can bless us, because He is happy, He can give us happiness.

Sermon2/9/10 2:09 AM
Oscar Escobar from El Salvador  Contact via emailFind all comments by Oscar Escobar
Amor (in Spanish)
Juan Boonstra
Great Sermon!

Sermon2/6/10 11:39 AM
Joe and Judy Amoral from Yuma, az  Find all comments by Joe and Judy Amoral
Apocalypse and the Little Horn
Dr. James E. Adams
Amen

Sermon1/27/10 2:26 AM
The Plague of Plagues
Dr. James E. Adams
“ Sin. ”
David's sin and confession of sin; David's compassion for the people; the greatest plague is sin and Christ died to delivers us from sin and death.

Sermon1/15/10 12:22 PM
Robert from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert
Amen! Thank you for this wonderful message! Hear this!

Sermon1/15/10 10:33 AM
Robert from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert
comments
Amen! Excellent! Be sure to hear this!

Sermon12/13/09 5:43 AM
Ken25 from Great Lakes  Find all comments by Ken25
God's Desire to Save All Sinners
Dr. James E. Adams
Very good exegetical message

Sermon3/23/09 11:45 PM
James P from Pennsylvania  Find all comments by James P
The Last Antichrist
Dr. James E. Adams
comments
Well Nicholas, sometimes it comes down more to what you want to believe rather than what the actual truth is. I overcame my own upbringing in dispensationalism by praying for the Lord to give me the TRUTH, whether I like it or not. I can say now, many years later, that I have never been so sure of ANYTHING, as I am that dispensationalism is a ridiculous, illogical, unbiblical and nonsensical system of belief that I am embarrassed to have ever held to. I don't ask you to choose one or the other, just to pray to God for the whole truth and nothing but the truth concerning the subject. God Bless!

Sermon2/11/09 11:05 AM
Gregg from Nottingham England  Contact via emailFind all comments by Gregg
comments
This is just what I needed to hear. It exposes what lust does to a person and shows how dangerous a person can be of losing salvation. But most of all it tells you how to escape it's clutches. It is easy to interpret the Bible in your own way to fit your pleasure when you continuously give in to temptation but here in this sermon is a recap of stuff I should know and have known before. Now I feel equipped to turn away from this stuff more than i have done in years Cheers

Sermon12/18/08 3:04 PM
erick ricardo chen from guatemala  Contact via emailFind all comments by erick ricardo chen
Restauracion (in Spanish)
Juan Boonstra
comments
“ restaurcion ”
resibi el correo que me enviaron donde me informo el hno. Esteban que el hermano juan boonstra ya esta descansando en los brazos de nuestro señor jesucristo lamento mucho, resibi su correo por lo cual estoy muy agradecido, le vuelvo a escribir ya que tengo una inquietud muy grande aserca de los mensajes del hn. juan boostra que descanse en paz, ya que esos sermones han ganado miles de almas aqui en mi pais de guatemala el deseo de mi corazon es tener en mis aberes,los mensajes gravados y reproducirlos en las emisoras locales de mis pais de guatemala, que yo estaria en disposicionde pagar los espacios con tal de que se siga transmitiendo ese mensaje de poder , aunque nuestro hermano juan boonstra haya muerto, pero sus sermones estan vivos, en lo ultimo caso seria el libro que me menciono el hermano Esteban tengo años de quererme comunicarme y esta lo logre si hubieran algun numero telefonico para comunicarme con ustedes estare muy agradecido, estare esperndo en su pronta respuesta att. eick ricardo chen ricardiny76@hotmail.com/erikson7@hotmail.es que nuestro señor Jesucristo le bendiga hoy y siempre. gracias.

Jump to Page : 1 2 [3] 4 5

E. A. Johnston
A Dynamite Life!

Revival Institutes
Evangelism Awakening

Dr. Andrew Woods
Genesis 027-Grace B4 Jdgmt Pt2

Genesis
Sugar Land Bible Church

Mark S. Wisniewski
Acabando Con La Impunidad

Éxodo 2020 - Spanish
Iglesia Nueva Obra en...

Lord, Teach Us Pastors to Pray

Free eBook by Chuck Lawl­ess. Create a Cult­ure of Prayer in Yours­elf & Your Church.

Sermon: #73 Magic Spells Witches..

2-MINUTE TIPS