South Haven Baptist Church | SermonAudio

615-384-5073
South Haven Baptist Church
116 Academy Drive
Springfield, TN 37172
MyChurch: southhaven | Set
Gregory S. Gill from St. Kitts
When God speaks to us it's by the scriptures, when we read, hear and listen to them. Good sermon.
Scott Pauley | Acts 9:6

Sermon7/22/2021 8:41 AM
Tammy Burks  Find all comments by Tammy Burks
Mustard Seed Faith
Dr. Frank Gagliano
Thank you for preaching truth! This scripture was one the Lord laid on my heart when our marriage was in trouble. God is faithful indeed!

Sermon6/5/2021 6:50 AM
Tammy Burks  Find all comments by Tammy Burks
Thank you for teaching the truth and being faithful to the word of God.

Sermon10/9/19 1:06 PM
Julie Yano from Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Julie Yano
Amen! Thy will be done! What a concept when the church is faced with so much false teaching that tells us we can be healed if we use a certain formula/name and claim a particular scripture verse. I continue to listen to every sermon Dr. Gagliano preaches and to pass them on to friends. I have commented before and wanted to let Dr.Gagliano know that last Thursday my oncologist said the cancer appears to be gone. They will follow me for 5 years. I thank God everyday. I am very grateful. Still I’m told the cancer can return... but I know that my God is in control and sovereign. If it returns it’s because it’s part of His perfect plan. For now I soldier on in His army and fight the good fight of faith. I am so grateful for these teachings on faith!!! I’m praying for Dr.Gagliano and the congregation. God bless you all! Julie

Sermon8/3/19 2:00 PM
Julie Yano from Calgary, Canada  Find all comments by Julie Yano
Thank you once again for an amazing sermon!! I continue to listen to every sermon you preach and I am adding almost daily to the number of people listening in Calgary!! When I heard Dr. Gagliano mention “the lady from Canada” who sent him a message in the introduction to one of his sermons I nearly fell off my chair!! Update: I’m doing radiation treatments daily for cancer, and I’m absolutely trusting God!! Your sermons encourage me to do so as long as our Lord has planned for me to be here on this earth. Know that I have been on my face before our Lord on your behalf, for He is using you and your church in a mighty way, and I’ve been blessed by your sermons!! God bless! Julie (The lady from 🇨🇦)

Sermon7/17/19 7:06 AM
Gregory S. Gill from St. Kitts  Find all comments by Gregory S. Gill

Sermon6/22/19 3:46 PM
Samantha M from Georgia  Find all comments by Samantha M
When You Are Up Against It
Dr. Frank Gagliano
comments

Sermon6/20/19 2:24 PM
Theresa Morehead from North Carolina  Contact via emailFind all comments by Theresa Morehead
When You Are Up Against It
Dr. Frank Gagliano
comments
Ohhhh how I needed this message today! Sure miss the Church and your messages. I try to listen when I can. God bless you!

Sermon6/14/19 3:15 PM
Julie Yano from Calgary, Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Julie Yano
Wonderful sermon. I’ve been listening to Dr. Gagliano’s every sermon from Calgary Canada. I’m originally from Butte Montana, so an American by birth. Dr. Gagliano is being led by the Spirit of God. I’ve shared his sermon’s with other’s here in Calgary. Thanks be to God for his diligence to be obedient!! I pray that he knows that the Lord is using him mightily!!! His sermons on faith have helped me as I’m healing from cancer and recent surgery too. Praise God for Dr. Gagliano’s preaching! Thank you!!! Just so you know, I listen on sermonaudio.com A friend sent me a sermon on OT Kings and I listen to every sermon since!! I attend Southview Alliance Church in Calgary. God bless! Julie Yano

Sermon6/4/19 2:30 PM
gabriel smit from south africa  Contact via emailFind all comments by gabriel smit
The Sovereignty of God
Mitchell Buck
“ God is sovereign... yet man has a free will? ”
during the sermon emphasis is placed on both the sovereignty of God and man's 'free will', i.e. am i to understand that although God is fully in charge there is the caveat of man's will??? during the sermon Romans 8:28 is quoted... BUT only up to the comma as the second half of the verse clearly demolishes the free will argument by introducing election, Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose." - now what shall it be? who's in charge of salvation, man or God? although i stand critical, there is a lot i can learn and am thankful for, as God's promise reads in Isaiah 55:11. in Christ gabriel

Sermon9/2/18 2:25 PM
Kenisha from Kenisha wright  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kenisha
God, Please Help Me to Understand Why
Dr. Frank Gagliano
I love this church I’m joy the service of jesus christ. Amen brother amen sister 💕😍❤️🌞🇺🇸☕️💋

Sermon2/20/16 3:33 AM
MARIA DEL CID from SPRINGFIELD.TN  Find all comments by MARIA DEL CID
Living in the Spirit
Dr. Frank Gagliano
comments
I ALWAYS ENJOY YOUR SERVIES PASTOR FRANK.

Sermon2/20/16 3:32 AM
MARIA DEL CID from SPRINGFIELD,TN  Find all comments by MARIA DEL CID
Justified by Faith
Dr. Frank Gagliano
comments
I NEED A PRAYER FOR PAIN MY STOMach in having an ltrasound done

Sermon10/5/15 6:11 AM
Fernando Bello from Uk  Contact via emailFind all comments by Fernando Bello
Living in the Spirit
Dr. Frank Gagliano
comments
Im always enjoying listening to your sermon always. God bless you!!

Sermon7/6/15 2:54 PM
Fernando Bello from Uk  Contact via emailFind all comments by Fernando Bello
Justified by Faith
Dr. Frank Gagliano
comments
One of the sermon that spark me to serve more. Thanks pastor Frank. I ve been following you since 2011 and i absolutely Blessed.

Sermon11/21/14 11:51 AM
Fernando Bello from Uk  Contact via emailFind all comments by Fernando Bello
Thanks be to God for having SHBC to aired Pastor Frank messages, I never forget since following him preaching here sermonaudio and the blessing to me is very great. In Christ, Pastor Ronnie Bello of Berean Bible Baptist Mission-Leeds uK

Sermon8/17/14 11:01 PM
anne from UK  Find all comments by anne
The Confidence in the Trial
Dr. Frank Gagliano
comments
Encouraging Refocuses away from present negative to the eternal perspective in the Word Thankyou

Sermon5/1/14 6:19 AM
Dianne whitehead from Ala  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dianne whitehead
R c sproul does not believe in the hyper Calvinism you rightly taught against. You can read the difference between reformed theology and hyper Calvinism at his website. You may still disagree but the argument should be based on what he actually believes.

Sermon4/12/14 7:52 AM
Michael Hranek from Chickamauga, GA for the moment  Find all comments by Michael Hranek
comments
“ Whosoever Will May Come Speaks Volumes ”
Pastor, thank you for touching on the heart of the issue. Either whosoever may come or only the elect may come and if we believe Biblically in this matter it will affect us in our faith in a very good way, to love God, to love one another, to love the lost and witness to them the Gospel of Christ and help us to have Scirptural discernment to avoid and part company with a system of theology that would sabotage the faith God Himself authors, honors and rewards that we see in the Apostles and believers in the early church.

Sermon4/11/14 8:14 PM
Lottie from Ohio  Find all comments by Lottie
comments
“ THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION ”
Just want to thank you for this teaching. I sent you an email via SermonAudio, but it was undeliverable. Do you have a new address that SermonAudio doesn't have?

Sermon4/9/14 8:05 AM
DL from Oklahoma  Find all comments by DL
What Does the Bible Say About Sodomy?
Dr. Frank Gagliano
Good message on a sin in our society.

Jump to Page : [1] 2