We are a small church on the north side of Holland, MI. We are made up of a group of redeemed sinners who genuinely love the Lord and one another. Itâ€™s difficult to describe a church with just a few points, but here it goes:
1) We believe the Bible is the word of God and is to be read, taught, and lived out. This is really the biggie. This is where we place our flag in the ground.
2) We love the gospel because it is the proclamation of good news. And hereâ€™s the best news you will ever hear: Jesus Christ came into the world to save sinners and the gospel is the power of God to save all who believe.
3) When youâ€™ve heard really good news, itâ€™s something you want to share. So it is our desire to share the gospel with those around us.
4) Our chief purpose is to foster a radical passion for Godâ€™s glory. We believe this begins by gathering on the Lordâ€™s Day for heartfelt, corporate worship. But it doesnâ€™t end there. Worship ought to be the posture of every believer every day.
5) We are a confessional church. Thatâ€™s another way of saying we believe in historic Christianity. Our roots are grounded in the Protestant Reformation.
Sunday School ... 9:30 am
Morning Service ... 10:30 am
Evening Service ... 6:00 pm
The site has been a great blessing to our church. I was a listener for several years and a couple years ago our church began to partner with you. It has been a very positive experience. We find the uploading process quite simple. Our people listen to sermons they miss. One of our members listens to the sermons a second time as he drives his truck each week.