This sermon/lesson was delivered at the Princess Chapel Church in Ashland, KY by Pastor Douglas Salyer, the Exposition from Romans as part of the Expository Bible Study, verse by verse through the Book of Romans on July 24, 2019.
This lesson, Part-94, from Romans chapter 14, and closing out the Chapter.
The main text for this message was taken from Romans 14:13-23, and deals with judging one another in matters concerning gray issues.
This lesson covers the principles of Christian Liberty:
1. Never act in manner that would be a stumbling block to a fellow believer.
2. Individuals think differently concerning matters of gray issues.
3. One's witness can be lost, and young Christians can be destroyed over gray issues.
4. Other may view our liberty as sinful.
5. Even in liberty we are to bear the fruit of the Spirit.
6. Not all consciences are educated the same, therefore, abstinence may be necessary.
7. Our Christian liberty is to be a private matter.
Pastor Douglas Salyer has served in the ministry since 1998. He has previously served as an elder, lay teacher, evangelist, Youth and Associate Pastor. He was the former Senior Pastor of Princess Chapel Church in Ashland, Kentucky from August 2012 to August 2019. Douglas Salyer,...