Attention all broadcasters!
New! Version 3.3 Major Update!
Version 3.2 Updates:
- Support for Spanish, Portugese, and Farsi languages
- Recent History is now searchable and displays listening progress indicators
- Sermon listings throughout the app now display listening progress indicators
- Improved handling and feedback for network errors and offline conditions
- Dates are now formatted in a locale-appropriate manner
- Audio-only webcast playback now supported
- Searches on a series page now hide the header for improved usability
- Bug fixes
Version 3.0 Updates:
- Listen to sermons while you are using other apps or the screen is off
- Review sermons you have recently played
- Easily resume the sermon you were last listening to
- Read sermon user comments
- Faster app startup (on Android)
- Improved offline detection
- Access downloaded sermons using the Files App (on iOS)
- Much improved player with bug fixes
- Auto-play from series, broadcaster, or downloads
- Shuffle support in player
- Repeat support in player
- Full sermon series and listing
- PDF sermon support
- Homepage visual refresh
- Easily share homepage, sermon, or series
- Picture-in-picture support for Android
- Donation support
- Numerous UI improvements
Every church should have an app. And every church should have a website. And it shouldn't cost an arm and a leg. In fact, it shouldn't cost anything extra!
A completely rewritten ChurchOne App for iPhone and Android devices provides a 100% turnkey native church app solution for all SA broadcasters. This simply means that it requires zero work to setup and it requires zero work to maintain.
Our new ChurchOne App features a simple yet modern design aesthetic that is 100% native. It works great on mobile devices of any screen size include landscape mode, tablets, etc. It's constantly being updated with our development philosophy of release early, release often so you'll just automatically benefit with each new release. The best part? It's available immediately without any extra charges!
An app just for your church's sermons.
For those without a church app already, this gives you a convenient option to use the ChurchOne App as your primary church app for church members to quickly access and enjoy their own church's sermons. We've worked very hard on ensuring that the playback experience is rock solid for both audio and video. It's freely available. It's native. And it just works, and works well.
Your entire sermon library. Organized.
The Sermons tab makes it easy to find the sermon you're looking for by organizing your entire library of sermons by Newest, Series, Year, Scripture, Speakers, and Categories. Browse, page through, and sort the sermons any which way.
Support for your church's live webcasts!
There's not an easier or quicker way for your church members to tune into your live audio or video webcasts. No more hunting and searching for your church in a browser. Just open the ChurchOne App on your iOS or Android device and enjoy!
Support for Notices via push notification!
You can send Notices via true push notification to iOS and Android devices directly from the Dashboard. There is simply no easier way to send an immediate push notification of special notices and announcements to your congregation. They simply need to have the ChurchOne App installed and allow notifications permissions.
Download both audio & video sermons. Enjoy offline!
True offline mode with the ability to download the audio or video of any sermon. Enjoy sermons uninterrupted on the go! Simply tap on the download icon on any sermon page to start downloading. A new Downloads tab houses all of your downloads.
Push notifications for live webcasts & new sermons!
Users now have the option to be instantly notified via push notification when a live webcast is in progress from your church and/or when a new sermon has been uploaded. That way they can immediately share it with others. It's the fastest and most automatic way of letting folks be notified of new content from your church!
How does it work?
It's simple! Follow these basic steps:
There are some exciting enhancements coming very soon so be sure to stay tuned!
- Download and install the free app from the relevant app store:
- Be sure to allow permissions for both location and notifications in order to get the best experience with the app:
- Find your church or supply your church's Member ID or Church Code ID.
- Once you "select" your church, every time the app loads, it will go straight to your church's sermons.