Jim Lincoln wrote: 1) The AV is a White Supremist bible, I don't see any but White Anglican translators on the team
2) It was a British Bible designed to aid the nationalism of Great Britain, This his makes it anti-American
3) Baptist killers on the translation team
4) Any Baptist who is even slightly aware of the facts, will reject the AV
Jim; You appear to be getting very desperate for sensible arguements.
1) There were not very many sun-tanned folks with Hebrew, Greek and other languages. Nor come to that were they Christian theologians and accademics.
2) No it was specifically an "ENGLISH" translation for those who spoke english. - Back then the Americans spoke english too. (Probably without the accent)
3) Baptists were identified as heretics in those days - By just about everybody. As I said before Tough - But reality.
4) Until recently ALL Baptists used the KING JAMES BIBLE, for example C.H.Spurgeon not only didn't whine about it, but used it more effectively in the power of God, than most churches today, put together, do with these badly translated modern versions.