Radio Streams
SA Radio
24/7 Radio Stream
VCY America
24/7 Radio Stream

My Favorite Things
Home
NewsroomALL
Events | Notices | Blogs
Newest Audio | Video | Clips
Broadcasters
Church Finder
Webcast LIVE NOW!
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Category
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Language
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -55 sec
Top Sermons
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Broadcaster Dashboard
Members Only

Breaking News All | Prayer | Religion | Society | Tech | Choice | SA Newsroom
FRONT PAGE  |  4/18/2021
WEDNESDAY, OCT 14, 2020  |  32 comments
Is there a pro-life evangelical argument for Biden? No
Their first example of a “consistent ethic” concerns the President’s Emergency Plan For Aids Relief. PEPFAR is a highly successful international program launched by President George W. Bush that seeks to fight AIDS through fundamental improvement of healthcare in developing countries. The program has enjoyed bipartisan support ever since it was implemented and has already saved an estimated 17 million lives. The pro-life for Biden group asserts that a proposed $800 million Trump administration cut to the program is a sanctity of life issue.

What the group doesn’t point out is the fact that other first world countries have stepped up coordination with PEPFAR as a result of Trump’s overall effort to get other rich nations to shoulder their fair share of humanitarian aid. According to then U.S. Global AIDS Coordinator Dr. Debra Birx (now of COVID fame), Trump’s proposed budget “has actually helped me ...


CLICK HERE to Read Entire Article
www.christianpost.com

Seals 5 & 6: Persecuted Church
  START  
  Recommended sermons | more..
•  Seals 5 & 6: Persecuted ChurchDr. Joel Beeke | 11/11/2012
•  The Christian and Government • Pastor John MacArthur | 6/27/2009
•  Being Good Citizen of America • Jeff Arthur | 12/7/2008
•  Response to Obama's Presidency • Marc Monte | 11/9/2008
COMMENTS  locked  
    Sorting Order:  
· Page 1 ·  Found: 32 user comment(s)
News ItemSystem Notice
SermonAudio.com
This forum thread has been closed by SermonAudio.
No further comments are permitted for this news item.

News Item10/17/2020 10:35 PM
Lurker  Protected NameFind all comments by Lurker
Jim Lincoln wrote:
If Biden isn't a fit candidate for evangelicals, Trump certainly isn't ❗ 👎
"Bipartisan Christian group forms super PAC to oppose Trump"
https://tinyurl.com/y52tpg4n
Ha! You keep posting that Christians shouldn't be involved in political/social activism and then post a plug for a Christian super PAC that opposes Trump.

I suppose you don't see the hypocrisy but it is hilarious for those of us who can see.

32

News Item10/17/2020 4:16 PM
Jim Lincoln | Nebraska  Find all comments by Jim Lincoln
If Biden isn't a fit candidate for evangelicals, Trump certainly isn't ❗ 👎

"Bipartisan Christian group forms super PAC to oppose Trump"

https://tinyurl.com/y52tpg4n

31

News Item10/16/2020 1:40 PM
Dr. Tim | Way Down Yonder  Find all comments by Dr. Tim
There is no evangelical argument for Biden, period. There is no Catholic argument for Biden. There is no Christian argument for Biden. There is no moral argument for Biden. There is no American argument for Biden. There is no logical argument for Biden. There is no intelligent argument for Biden. There is no worthwhile argument for Biden whatsoever. There is only a satanic argument for Biden.
30

News Item10/15/2020 10:00 PM
The Quiet Christian  Find all comments by The Quiet Christian
Been trying to post a comment since yesterday & have been providentially hindered.

I skimmed the article. What these so-called leaders miss is that the church has a particular mission in regards to the poor that is NOT supposed to be supplanted by the state. But ever since LBJ's "war on poverty," the argument has been that the need is too great. I disagree. But there are underlying moral structural issues in lack of fatherhood, a wrong view of marriage as something of convienence, and the concept that working hard to escape circumstances (when blessed with the fruit of hard work by the Lord) is a betrayal of that inner society. The Gospel is the solution to those problems through the cleansing work of the Holy Spirit once individuals come to faith.

The government doesn't offer this. It only offers more incentive to do mediocre.

The history of many different ethnic groups as immigrants to America reflects a similar pattern. Hard work with focus on education & launching the next generation well have served some so we'll Harvard is now descriminating against some Asians.

More government isn't the answer as these people suggest. Getting out of the way of the church is a start.

29

News Item10/15/2020 2:04 PM
Citizen | USA  Find all comments by Citizen
Jim, your obviously hurt & your bitterness comes through your words.

God doesn’t forsake people, people forsake God.

God’s mercy currently falls on the just & unjust, so run to the mercy seat & recieve his blessings.

I’m praying for you Jim & I encourage all you brothers and sisters in Christ to pray for him also.... if you’re not already 😀

28

News Item10/15/2020 1:21 PM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
Carol wrote:
Thanks, BMcC. for your recommendation of the lecture of Mr. Giuliani. Our family is listening to the series.
All should give a listen!
Yes, it is quite interesting to follow his acute understanding of matters from Scripture, with his Italian background.
His topics are special also.
Take care
27

News Item10/15/2020 12:23 PM
Carol  Find all comments by Carol
Thanks, BMcC. for your recommendation of the lecture of Mr. Giuliani. Our family is listening to the series.
All should give a listen!
26

News Item10/15/2020 12:16 AM
Dr. Tim | Way Down Yonder  Find all comments by Dr. Tim
Jim, there are Christians, and there are those who are “pro-choice,” but there is no such thing as a pro-choice Christian. You had better wake up before you wake up in hell.
25

News Item10/14/2020 11:38 PM
Nick | USA  Find all comments by Nick
Jim Lincoln wrote: https://tinyurl.com/y576t94t (Should Christians try to force the kingdom on others?)---never❗👎 We are not to be a bunch of White Muslims

Hey Jim, you post this link a lot. But can you explain how it is relevant to this conversation? It seems quite disconnected.

24

News Item10/14/2020 9:05 PM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
Mike wrote:
Yes, Jim has yet to explain why he supports Governors taking away by fiat, State legislators’ responsibilities. Emergency powers? Who decides there is an emergency? Oh that’s right, the governors. Some democracy Jim likes.
It appears clearly that Jim pursues an agenda while posting in a Conservative Christian platform continual attacks against biblical truth and righteousness.

No one can be a Christian with that set of mind, so there is only one explanation, a purpuseful destructive intrution against Christian culture and values, and in the end of true Christianity .

This is a token of the flat curve Christianity is at in the present Western Civilization.

See 'Our Declining Culture-2'

http://www.sermonaudio.com/speaker/Renato_Giuliani
http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermon/1014201952591724

23

News Item10/14/2020 7:44 PM
Watcher  Find all comments by Watcher
Wayfarer pilgrim wrote:
Both Planned Parenthood and PETA qualifies as a domestic terrorist organization.
Very true.
22

News Item10/14/2020 7:21 PM
Wayfarer pilgrim | Lubbock, Texas  Find all comments by Wayfarer pilgrim
Both Planned Parenthood and PETA qualifies as a domestic terrorist organization.
21

News Item10/14/2020 4:52 PM
Mike | New York  Find all comments by Mike
HerbalMama wrote:
Jim wrote: Mr. Baret, We should not have laws at the majority won't support, indeed in a democracy those Laws should not be passed in the firstplace And they'll be ignored in the second place❗
Lol, reminds me of some mandates.
Yes, Jim has yet to explain why he supports Governors taking away by fiat, State legislators’ responsibilities. Emergency powers? Who decides there is an emergency? Oh that’s right, the governors. Some democracy Jim likes.
20

News Item10/14/2020 3:03 PM
Watcher  Find all comments by Watcher
HerbalMama wrote:
Watcher, please note where I said, "so says your leftist views " I do not hold to the opinion that a man is unable to speak against abortion. However, Jim's lefty friends do and Jim is in bed with them therefore he should live what he preaches and shut his mouth on abortion. See what I'm saying?
Indeed my friend. It just hit me wrong is all. I have met women who demanded that I keep quiet about abortion as I didn't know what I was talking about because I wasn't a woman.

On a side-note, I contacted PETA one time and told them I knew of an organization that was murdering baby animals en masse. They were incredulous. They asked me which organization was perpetuating the crimes and I told them it was Planned Parenthood. They ripped into me for my deception and I frankly told them because they considered man an animal, then why were they not protecting a class of animals that were going unnoticed in society? They refused to respond because I backed them into a corner they couldn't get out of. They know full well that abortion is wrong, but they have closed off their consciences so much that they can commit murder and sleep soundly at night.

19

News Item10/14/2020 2:41 PM
HerbalMama  Find all comments by HerbalMama
Jim wrote: Mr. Baret, We should not have laws at the majority won't support, indeed in a democracy those Laws should not be passed in the firstplace And they'll be ignored in the second place❗

Lol, reminds me of some mandates.

18

News Item10/14/2020 2:39 PM
HerbalMama  Find all comments by HerbalMama
Watcher, please note where I said, "so says your leftist views " I do not hold to the opinion that a man is unable to speak against abortion. However, Jim's lefty friends do and Jim is in bed with them therefore he should live what he preaches and shut his mouth on abortion. See what I'm saying?
17

News Item10/14/2020 2:28 PM
Redeemed | Sin  Find all comments by Redeemed
Mister Lincoln, I fear you miss our purpose. Matt, 5:14. “Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid.” Friend, when we take a stand on truth, on the Bible, people notice and they see we are different. “Force the Kingdom on others?” Maybe not, but we certainly should not endorse sin, but rather take a firm and unwavering stand on the Word of God.
16

News Item10/14/2020 1:39 PM
Jim Lincoln | Nebraska  Find all comments by Jim Lincoln
Romans 87 because the mind of the flesh is hostile towards God; for it is not subject to God’s law, neither indeed can it be. 8 Those who are in the flesh can’t please God.

Mr. Baret, We should not have laws at the majority won't support, indeed in a democracy those Laws should not be passed in the firstplace And they'll be ignored in the second place❗

John 18:36-37

36. Jesus answered, “My Kingdom is not of this world. If my Kingdom were of this world, then my servants would fight, that I wouldn’t be delivered to the Jews. But now my Kingdom is not from here.” 37. Pilate therefore said to him, “Are you a king then?” Jesus answered, “You say that I am a king. For this reason I have been born, and for this reason I have come into the world, that I should testify to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth listens to my voice.”

https://tinyurl.com/y576t94t  (Should Christians try to force the kingdom on others?)---never❗👎 We are not to be a bunch of White Muslims

15

News Item10/14/2020 1:31 PM
Jim Lincoln | Nebraska  Find all comments by Jim Lincoln
Delaware Attorney General Kathleen Jennings wrote:
It is disturbingly clear that reproductive rights are under an unprecedented assault at both the national level and in many states, and my office has fought tirelessly to defend women's rights against those assaults,...

...I am clear-eyed that this fight goes on beyond our state's borders,...Draconian laws that unconstitutionally restrict or outright abolish abortion make us less safe, not more, and the disinformation campaigns that warp the facts and denigrate women who choose to terminate a pregnancy are shameless.

excerpt from, "Sixty-three prosecutors pledge not to criminalize abortion even if Roe v. Wade is overturned"

https://tinyurl.com/y24uv7cz

"First even if Donald Trump wins in November 3 and the Supreme Court overturns Roe v Wade, not a great deal will change. Gallup poll after Gallup poll shows that about 75% of the American people want abortion to be legal (although, fortunately, a majority also want some restrictions). So when the individual states recover the right to write the laws on abortion, abortion will be legal for most Americans."

https://tinyurl.com/y425pm3b (We are pro-life evangelicals for Biden)

14

News Item10/14/2020 11:09 AM
Joe Barret  Find all comments by Joe Barret
Every law we make is pushing some form of ethics or morality onto someone else. Mr. Jim Lincoln, why don’t we get rid of all laws so we can all live in anarchy? The question is not whether or not we should “force” Christian morals on others, every law does that. The question is which kind of morality will be forced on others. Jim Lincoln, if Christianity is not the morality you choose to push on others, then whose morality are you pushing on others? The Devil’s?
13
There are a total of 32 user comments displayedSubscribe to these comments
Jump to Page : [1] 2 | last



Curtis Knapp
Pray For The Preachers

United Prayer Meditations
Prayer Meeting
The Foundations Group
Play! | MP3 | RSS

Wondrous King All Glorious
Pastor Jerry Gardner

Tech Talk Zoom // Episode 06

Hourly: Mordecai's Marvelous Message
Rev. Mitchell C. Dick
Sovereign Grace URC
Staff Picks..

Dr. James M. Phillips
What is Justice?

Dr. Jim on Mission Field
Discover The Word With Dr...
Video!Play! | MP4

Event: The Foundations Conference 2021
SermonAudio Classics




SA UPDATES NEWSLETTER Sign up for a weekly dose of personal thoughts along with interesting content updates. Sign Up
FOLLOW US


Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal

MOBILE
iPhone + iPad
ChurchOne App
Watch
Android
ChurchOne App
Fire Tablet
Wear
Chromecast TV
Apple TV
Android TV
ROKU TV
Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Echo
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
2-MINUTE TIPS

NEWS
Weekly Newsletter
Unsubscribe
Staff Picks | RSS
SA Newsroom
SERVICES
Dashboard | Info
Cross Publish
Audio | Video | Stats
Sermon Player | Video
Church Finder | Info
Mobile & Apps
Webcast | Multicast
Solo Sites New!
Internationalization
Listen Line
Events | Notices
Transcription
Billboards | Biz Cards
Favorites | QR Codes
Online Donations
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Embed Codes
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword | BLB
JSON API

BATCH
Upload via RSS
Upload via FTP
Upload via Dropbox

SUPPORT
Advertising | Local Ads
Support Us
Stories
ABOUT US
The largest and most trusted library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide.

Our Services | Articles of Faith
Broadcast With Us
Earn SA COINS!
Privacy Policy

TECH TALK
Tech Talk Zoom // Episode 06
Copyright © 2021 SermonAudio.