Sign in or signup
Radio Streams
SA Radio
24/7 Radio Stream
VCY America
24/7 Radio Stream

My Favorite Things
Home
NewsSITE
Events | Local | Blogs
New Audio | Video | Clips
Broadcasters
Church Finder
Webcast LIVE NOW!
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Category
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -25 sec
Top Sermons
Daily Log
Photos
Stores
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Sermon DashboardNEW
Members Only

 
USER COMMENTS BY “ B. MCCAUSLAND ”
Page 1 | Page 3 ·  Found: 500 user comments posted recently.
News Item2/3/2020 3:03 PM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
76
comments
Carol wrote:
As a Christian lady who occasionally posts on this forum I will say that most of the gentleman who are on here as well as my own dear husband, will not abide a women who corrects every little nuance, jot, or tittle.
We ladies have that tendency 🙂 and we do have to keep it in check.
Not trying to butt in, just giving my assessment of the situation as it appears to me.
Dear lady,
May we be reminded that we are not debating here a different opinion, something we disagree with, or debating a particular issue, but we are dealing about wrongs of Christian conduct in this forum practice.

We are not correcting every nuance, jot, or tittle as you say, but checking that ethics have a minimmum of decency following Christian protocol of what would be biblically commendable.

What kind of men are we breeding to be home and church leaders that cannot practice honourable ethics if not?

Have Christian women to be mocked without impunity because they are women?

Have we to accept sneak bullying/continual contend as sincere Christian fellows speak?

Are wrongs to be perpetuated?
Can practice or character be improved?
Can they either be challenged or corrected?

Great men are great in character.

True leadership belongs to the godl


News Item2/3/2020 1:20 PM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
76
comments
Joel, thanks for your lecture.

However, here are some questions,

Is not there a point about stopping wrong practice in Christian living, or are we to continue in wrong doing so that grace may abound, wearing people out with ungodly traits or impertinence?

Are we not called to do all unto edification, say the building up of each other?

Obviously the main goal of sanctification is to dismiss wrong practice.

Or is it possible that all this forum represents for some is good fun at the expense of any, where I am seldom checked for what I say, or accountable for my personal conduct ?

Or is sanctification not applying to a Christian Forum?

You all seem very smart because you seem to assume that sanctification is to be exempted from conduct here, hence, no rebuke is expected, welcome, accepted, or tolerated without hitting back on plain talking, and of course never as a norm admiting to any wrongdoing.

If truth cannot be spoken here, where else can?
Any answers?

Regards


News Item2/3/2020 11:14 AM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
209
comments
Mike wrote:
Thank you, B. for clarifying your previous post.
No problem.
Every blessing

News Item2/3/2020 11:07 AM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
76
comments
QC
Though US' posts are polite, and mild in content, the intend and timing is what places them as insolent, the same as Tim's in a different slant though.

There is no need to post to sustain endless strife because we cannot take what is given, and this is were the remarks fall in, sometimes by jest or mocking, others to carry on contending, and if you cannot see this, perhaps you should review the matter by examining the chain of logic they amass.

John UK and myself have taken harassment due to this type of conduct from posters, because they take into semi-bullying while passing/pretending as genuine/decent inquirers.

Nothing of that sort figures as part of the character we are expected to show.
'Let your yeah be yeah, and no, no, and what comes more than that comes into sin.'
So in the light of this verse the insolent term is not out of place, while remembering also that to rebuke in order to correct sinful practice is part of ministry.

If you could perceive this you would agree that there is not a place for such behaviour in a genuine Christian forum.

Of course, when speaking straight, offended individuals always turn up. Nothing new.
The disciples spoke of offended individuals at Jesus' words.
See Mt.15:12-13

Tim, notice
"... insolent *responses* "


News Item2/3/2020 4:29 AM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
209
comments
Mike wrote:
B.,
Apologies if I am misunderstanding what you are saying. I know of no point of Scripture teaching where murder is held as a mere social ill. Thou shalt not murder seems fairly clear.
You seem to have a problem because you understand the word social in a different way. The term social here has to do with the ills a society experiences as a result of the fall.

CES
You are welcome
Every blessing

Michael Hranek
Thanks for your kind good wishes.
Always interested in hearing about new tracts being written.
Our society reads little but understands less as its sense of perception its numbed by the constant pursuit of the good-feeling factors of the day


News Item2/3/2020 4:16 AM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
76
comments
The Quiet Christian wrote:
... could you give some examples of the naivety of Americans juxtaposed to secularism in the UK?
My pleasure QC
Britain is very much a secularised society, even in places as Ulster, which is its bible belt, where church going is higher, and the number and quality of born again Christians is superior to the mainland, you find that the mind set of the bible believing Christians is secular. For instance, homeschooling is frowned upon by the average believer, because their minds are brainwashed to believe that the welfare system they enjoy is the ultra plus, and the government can do nothing but the best for them. All this is the rampant result of socialism.
As you can perceive only with this instance there is a huge difference with America. Yet on the other hand, most of those believers, because of their heritage, have an innate clear awareness that Rome is not a Christian church, which thing in the USA is not a given in general. This is due to a superficial and naive religious understanding.
Trust this helps.

**
Tim and US
You are showing insolent responses. Is this an average American trait?
Not to be isulting, but truth needs to be said.

How do you know, US, how many times we have been in USA?


News Item2/2/2020 4:02 PM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
209
comments
Michael Hranek wrote:
And US as well
So, we don't and rightly so, want compromise with any false Christianity
Ever thought of using a march against the evil of abortion to evangelize Roman Catholics? Give them tracts and talk to them of the Truth of Jesus Christ?
You bring a unique point here. Thanks

News Item2/2/2020 4:00 PM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
76
comments
Dr. Tim wrote:
Would you say that the average Brit has any more understanding or discernment of the basics, Mrs. Mc? Both countries, after all, are in the post-Christian era.
They are different.
There is more religious naiveness in USA, and more secularism in UK.
Not that one is better than the other, sir.

News Item2/2/2020 3:57 PM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
9
comments
Chrisgp from England wrote:
Despite all the opposition, we had a staggering election in December 2019, which could have gone either way, but it was won amazingly by the pro-Brexit Boris Johnson, and more than restored the majority list by Teresa May in the previous disastrous election. This confirmed that Brexit went ahead, and Britain left the EU after 47 years, on 31st January 2020, at 11 pm British time (12 midnight mainland European Time. Incredible, but it happened!!
Brother, thanks for the information you share. And what can we say?
Absolutely, that there is a God in heaven who orders seasons, and changes times by his great skill, using whom he wishes. So we pray and trust that in his good will this new stage may be for the turning of this nation to himself.

O God, our help in ages past,
Our hope for years to come,
Our shelter from the stormy blast,
And our eternal home:

Under the shadow of thy throne,
Thy saints have dwelt secure;
Sufficient is thine arm alone,
And our defense is sure.

Before the hills in order stood,
Or earth received her frame,
From everlasting thou art God,
To endless years the same.


News Item2/2/2020 3:33 PM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
209
comments
John UK, thanks for sharing so well in the discussion.

CES
Grace to you also

Mike
The social ill of taking life comes subordinate to the lack of life.


News Item2/2/2020 3:31 PM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
17
comments
Adriel wrote:
"The Puritans believed, along with the Reformation, that it is not the responsibility of every Christian to be an evangelist, or to, in that sense, evangelize. This might go against the flow of what contemporary Christians think concerning sharing the Gospel, but those concepts are mutually different. For example, the Puritans thought that the “office” of an evangelist ceased when the office of the apostle ceased, (see John Owen on this – ... They saw this as an extraordinary office, not an ordinary one. They also made a distinction between “evangelism” and “sharing the Gospel,” or, “being a witness for the Gospel.” Being a witness for Christ, or sharing a testimony or leading someone down the “Roman Road” of salvation is not evangelism as the Bible defines it in that regard. Everyone is called to be a witness to the Gospel. But not everyone is called to be an evangelist (the office which ceased when the apostolic office ceased.) “But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear.”
Everyone ought to give an answer for the hope that lies in them. But that is not evangelism"
Thought provoking

News Item2/2/2020 3:26 PM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
76
comments
Alan H wrote:
Isn't Vice President Mike Pence a Roman Catholic? If so, he's not a Christian.
Thanks, friend, and also thanks to Ariel for his contribution on the like.
Surely the media works well on the fallacy behind the term 'Christian'.

With great apologies for stating this, please, it has to be said that the average American's understanding or discernement on basics is often blatant, which makes that in naiveness of mind they may argue tooth and nail to defend erroneous perceptions at the expense of the obvious, missing the forest because of a tree.

This is a day demanding sharpness of mind.


News Item2/1/2020 10:10 PM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
209
comments
QC
What happens if you are helping outside one of the clinics with one of your pro-life RC coworkers and a girl set out for abortion in remorse changes her mind seeking advise regarding how to be at peace with God ?

Are you going to defer to your RC collegue to council her? Will you both together be able to council validly?
Will you need to tell your collegue that you will take over about the topic from there?
Will there be conflicting messages?

Besides, the pro-life stand makes a convinient propaganda platform for Rome's ecumenism, which exploits common points at the expense of huge differences.

Better work with clear distinctives so people can identify by clear identity Truth-bearing sources when seeking truth in time of need.
There is enough religious confusion, so we do not need to add more


News Item2/1/2020 9:09 PM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
209
comments
CES
Please see the order and sequence of posts correctly before lashing out slander.
You had started with your imposing intolerant remarks before what you refer here about a different spirit, which was my response to yours of 31/01/20, 5:29.
Twisting facts to shift the pole.

The acusser of the brethren would not be too far behind from your strategy.

Bye


News Item2/1/2020 8:22 PM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
209
comments
CES wrote:
B McC your interpretation of Scripture is faulty at best, dishonest at worst.
‘The Lord rebuke you” is a stern admonition, not a curse as you falsely stated.
Bearing false witness needs to be repented of as well as slander.
Good evening and farewell.
The issue is not about interpretation of a text necessarily here, though those words were spoken to Satan as an imprecation originally rather than as an admonition as you say.

On the other hand why had you to use them as a stern admonition? Are you not the one interpreting them wrong?
And what is the wrong done to merit an admonition? Is it the right to speak, to share, to maintain a position of belief, or to sustain dialogue???? It is absurd.

The real matter is about your intention/purpose with which such words were used.

Monikers change, but yourself, your approach and style had been the same for quite a time, which identify you.

When you dislike the way a topic heads on, you lash out to the one you do not tolerate to stop the person in the conversation, as if posters had the duty to police a forum?!?!
Nothing new. Your behaviour repeats itself.

BTW we still do believe in and enjoy freedom of speech, in which you seem not to feel comfortable.

Take care


News Item2/1/2020 4:48 PM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
209
comments
CES wrote:
B mcC. I quoted a verse of Scripture.If you are made uncomfortable by it, take it up with the Lord.
Please refrain from addressing me on this forum.
Consider yourself unfriended.
Yes, we are not to curse, but you use Scripture to curse a believer with whom you disagree!

Such misquoting. Instead you should seek repentance.
Predictable

"Bless and curse not "


News Item2/1/2020 1:38 PM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
209
comments
Dr. Tim wrote:
The President of the United States stands with those who oppose abortion, as every Christian should do. Is he commended by Christians on this site for doing the right thing? Negatory. He just catches hell for being proud. And he catches it from some of the most prideful people around. Good grief.
No, sir, you are extrapolating. No one is condemning Mr Trump for his stand.
The comments in question are because the reading should go as "I am pleased to stand with..." rather than "I am proud to stand with ..."

CES
We were called unto blessing.
Watch out. This kind of spirit displayed dangerously reveals much in a forum as this. It would pass in any unregerate circle as average, but here it denotes you with the ungodly .


News Item2/1/2020 8:50 AM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
209
comments
CES wrote:
How bizarre this culture has become, people on a religious news forum who have never met, know nothing about each other, yet proceed to call each other brother/sister and then lecture others on their ‘opinion ‘ of what God’s Word is “actually saying”.
Talk about pride!!
Jesus said, "you do not know of what kind of spirit you are"

By the words of thy mouth and the fruit of your lips thou shall be justified as the spiritual man in Christ judges spiritual things that are discerned that way.

"Try the spirits if they are of God" we are told.
We know our brothers and sisters in Christ by identifying the kind of spirit they have which it comes obviously manifested by their spiritual understanding, discernment, perception and reactions.
Sorry, check yourself, because yours appears to be more like an insolent spirit of ignorance.

Lurker
Wondering if you are reading the same Scriptures we are, or you have them upside down

QC
The immoral connection you attach to the verse may be accepted, but the second part of the verse stands true for all situations.


News Item1/31/2020 5:09 PM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
209
comments
Just wondering if lightly and consciously including the concept of pride in our daily jargon violates Ephesians 4:29?

"Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers."

Do we really convey to our hearers how God does feel about the pride he says to hate, detests and resists when regaling in our colloquialisms with the idea of being proud about things?

" In the mouth of the foolish is a rod of pride"

"The LORD shall cut off ... the tongue that speaks proud things"

"... from within, out of the heart of men, proceeds evil. .. pride, foolishness"


News Item1/31/2020 4:27 PM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
209
comments
John UK wrote:
Bro US, this is exactly the problem I am trying to identify, and not doing such a good job of it.
The plain honest truth of the matter, is that when a parent says he is proud of his offspring, he is actually saying he is proud of himself; he is the one who brought this creature into the world; he is the one who brought the child up; he is the one who nurtured the child; he is the one who taught the child; he is the one who chastised the child. "Look at the child I produced!"
This is the heart of the matter.
But the truth is, that he has brought into the world someone with a heart that is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked, and they go astray from the womb because of their sinful nature.
"Ah but look", he says, "I have brought them to Christ and they are now saved and in their right mind!"
Well there you have it. Rotten arminianism. The parent is proud because of his skill, and the child is proud because they made a good decision.
Thank you, John, undisputable truth.
How often we contradict what we say to believe!!
This is when doctrine shows up its true colours in our system of belief.
May God bless you
Thank you for upholding pure and consequent faith in the doctrines of grace.
Jump to Page : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more





Mark S. Wisniewski
¿Está Jehová Rugiendo?

Amós - Spanish
Iglesia Nueva Obra en...
Play! | MP3

Pastor James Mansfield
The Preciousness Of His Word

The Riches Of Christ
Bethel Baptist Chapel
Play! | MP3

Dr. James M. Phillips
A MessageElected&Predestine ..

Acts From The Greek Text
Discover The Word With Dr...
Video!Play! | MP4

Ken Wimer
The Glory of the Cross

Fellowship in Christ
Shreveport Grace Church
Video!Play! | MP4

Sponsor:
Reformed, Evangelical Books

New, Used and Rare Theol­og­ical books and Bibles
www.jamesdicksonbooks.com

Event: WEBCAST: Bible Conference
Eager Avenue Grace Church

SPONSOR | 4,900+

SPONSOR




                   
Saints increase in humility as they draw nearer to Heaven. ... Isaac Watts


Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal

MOBILE
iPhone + iPad
Church App
Watch
Android
Church App
Fire Tablet
Wear
Chromecast TV
Apple TV
Android TV
ROKU TV
Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Echo
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
Tips & Tricks
YouTube Screencasts
2-MINUTE TIPS

FOLLOW
Weekly Newsletter
Staff Picks Feed
SA Newsroom
RSS | Twitter | Facebook
SERVICES
Dashboard | Info
Cross Publish
Audio | Video | Podcast
Sermon Player | Video
Church Finder | Info
Mobile & Apps
Live Webcasting
Solo Sites
Internationalization New!
Listen Line
Events Support
Transcription | PowerClips
Billboards | Biz Cards
Favorites | QR Codes
Online Donations
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Embed Codes
Goodies
WordPress
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword | BLB
JSON API

BATCH
Transfer Agent
Protected Podcasts
Auto-Upload Sermons
Upload via FTP
Upload via Dropbox
Picasa
ABOUT US
The largest and most trusted library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide.

Our Services | Articles of Faith
Broadcast With Us
Earn SA COINS!
Advertising | Local Ads
CONTACT
info@sermonaudio.com
Privacy Policy | Support Us | Stories