Radio Streams
SA Radio
24/7 Radio Stream
VCY America
24/7 Radio Stream

My Favorite Things
Home
NewsroomALL
Events | Notices | Blogs
Newest Audio | Video | Clips
Broadcasters
Church Finder
Webcast LIVE NOW!
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Category
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Language
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -20 sec
Top Sermons
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Broadcaster Dashboard
Members Only

 
ALL COMMENTS ON SERMONS, NEWS, ETC.
RECENTLY-COMMENTED SERMONS | MoreLast PostTotal
Sermon Brands for the Burning | Rev John Macleod
Florin Motiu from Oradea, Romania
"Blessed cleansing power of the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ!"
-53 hrs 
Sermon The Weeping Saviour | Rev John Macleod
Florin Motiu from Oradea, Romania
-55 hrs 
Sermon Judgment's coming! | Pastor Joshua Holden
Your Friend! from Ashland, Mississippi
-3 day 
· Page 1 ·  Found: 308 user comments in the past 3 days.
News Item7/9/2020 11:12 AM
Dr. Tim | Way Down Yonder  Find all comments by Dr. Tim
• Posted 12 minutes ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
62
comments
Do you agree with him that baptism is essential to salvation? Apparently you do, because at least twice you have quoted Acts 2:38. Apparently you are not aware that the word “for” in that verse means “because of,” and not “in order to obtain,” just as it does in Mark 1:44.
Do you believe, as Bercot explicitly states that he does, that there are two “phases” in salvation, and that in Phase One we are initially saved by grace through faith (plus baptism), but that in Phase Two we must keep ourselves saved by our own good works? Do you believe, as he does, that you can’t know if you have eternal life until your mortal life has ended?
Bercot may not be a JW, but he is a dyed-in-the-wool heretic if ever there was one. And if you believe what he does, you’re a heretic as well.

News Item7/9/2020 11:01 AM
Dr. Tim | Way Down Yonder  Find all comments by Dr. Tim
• Posted 23 minutes ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
6
comments
Jim has been hoarding the coins so that when the next zombie apocalypse hits—probably in October just before the presidential election—he can buy up all the Cheetos and thereby control all of his fellow basement bums. Then they will rise up and tear down the statue of Trigger, a notorious palomino supremacist.

News Item7/9/2020 11:01 AM
DKH | the west  Contact via emailFind all comments by DKH
• Posted 23 minutes ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
62
comments
Btw, David Bercot is not a JW. He’s actually an Ex-JW that teaches against its cultish practices. But I’m not saying I agree with him on everything.

News Item7/9/2020 10:56 AM
Dr. Tim | Way Down Yonder  Find all comments by Dr. Tim
• Posted 28 minutes ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
12
comments
Jim, I have never been so alarmed in my life! If the virus is spreading through the air, then obviously the only safe course of action is to stop breathing altogether until we can “flatten the curve.” By the way, can someone please tell me what a flat curve looks like?

News Item7/9/2020 10:46 AM
HerbalMama  Find all comments by HerbalMama
• Posted 38 minutes ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
6
comments
Have they checked for coins between their cushions?

I don't like the idea of being tracked via my card so I've been using cash more frequently. I'm not moving to a cashless, mark of the beast society anytime soon.


News Item7/9/2020 10:41 AM
Mike | New York  Find all comments by Mike
• Posted 43 minutes ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
12
comments
James Thomas wrote:
Evidence is also emerging of something else being superbly spread through the air. Unfortunately the vaccine of truth works only within the culture of reason.
Also unfortunately James, Jim/Lincoln believes whatever the ever-changing narrative tells him to believe. Otherwise he himself is a generator of the narrative. I still prefer to think he's naive, rather than corrupt. Maybe I'm naive.

News Item7/9/2020 10:41 AM
DKH | the west  Contact via emailFind all comments by DKH
• Posted 43 minutes ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
62
comments
John UK wrote:
DKH, there is nothing in your statement above which shows that you are not a member of a cult. All of the cults focus on obedience, which is called "works-salvation".
I believe 100% that Jesus is divine. Believing obedience to Christ is only a cult thing or that it is "works salvation" is completely not true. Read the Gospels. Jesus spoke over and over again about obedience to Christ. In fact, He gave a great commission to His disciples to go at teach others to obey Christ.

The early Church believed they were justified by belief and faith in Christ but that its not true belief if there's no obedience. Thats fake belief.

James Thomas wrote:
The "ekklesia" theology has never descended into RC theology.
Use whatever terms you want. The fact is, the majority of people who called themselves Christians in the 3rd century had a different theology than the majority of the people who called themselves Christians in the 5th century. But Id agree that there has always been a faithful church.

Although, the Early Church believed something totally different than Modern Protestants. But maybe you dont care. Its just strange that your theology was mostly nonexistent till the 5th century.


News Item7/9/2020 10:34 AM
Mike | New York  Find all comments by Mike
• Posted 50 minutes ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
6
comments
If the people are keeping coins, they apparently don't need coins. If folks are charging more to credit cards, stores need fewer, not more. Must be one of those things where the people don't need them, but the public does. Makes my jaw hurt to say stuff like that.

News Item7/9/2020 10:26 AM
James Thomas  Find all comments by James Thomas
• Posted 58 minutes ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
12
comments
Evidence is also emerging of something else being superbly spread through the air. Unfortunately the vaccine of truth works only within the culture of reason.

News Item7/9/2020 10:15 AM
Jim Lincoln | Nebraska  Find all comments by Jim Lincoln
• Posted 1 hour ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
12
comments
Reuters wrote:
....
The World Health Organization (WHO) is acknowledging there is "evidence emerging" of coronavirus spreading through the air.

Key points:

•An open letter was published this week urging WHO to acknowledge airborne transmission

•WHO says their guidance will be updated in coming days

•One of the scientists who signed the open letter said health professionals were reluctant to acknowledge air transmission

The WHO has previously said the virus that causes COVID-19 spreads primarily through small droplets expelled from the nose and mouth of an infected person, that quickly sinks to the ground.

But in an open letter published this week, 239 scientists in 32 countries outlined evidence

https://tinyurl.com/yannsehd

that they say shows floating virus particles can infect people who breathe them in....✓

excerpt from,"WHO says 'evidence emerging' of coronavirus spreading through the air."

https://tinyurl.com/yc6d58so

✓ https://tinyurl.com/yd5t76jh (When and how can choirs sing again without becoming 'super spreaders'?)


News Item7/9/2020 10:02 AM
Gargano | North America  Find all comments by Gargano
• Posted 1 hour ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
12
comments
Everyone gets sick at minimum once a year, the difference today is all flu is considered to be corona, while in January, february, it was considered to be regular seasonal flu.

The recovery rates are extremly high, and people who got dead from the virus, would of been dead from the flu.

I see so many pentacostal pastors trusting God to heal them, yet place themselves under a ventilator because their faith is in a white lab coat docto, rather than staying home like they would for any flu last year.


News Item7/9/2020 9:52 AM
Chelsea Freeman | Wife of Atlanta Braves player  Find all comments by Chelsea Freeman
• Posted 2 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
12
comments
Freeman's wife, Chelsea, posted on Instagram that he had "body aches, headaches, chills and a high fever.''
"He is someone who literally never gets sick and this virus hit him like a ton of bricks," she wrote. "We've been really strict for the last 4 months. Haven't gone to a grocery store, haven't gone out to dinner once, haven't seen our friends ... and still got it."

News Item7/9/2020 9:32 AM
James Thomas | Fla  Find all comments by James Thomas
• Posted 2 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
62
comments
DKH wrote:
1. So seriously, in fact, that we should actually obey what He commanded us.

2. By early Church, I mean the first three centuries of Christianity before most of the Church's theology radically changed and descended into Catholicism.

1.I agree, and thankfully the apostle John summed it up for us here.

1 John 3:23 and this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

2. The "ekklesia" theology has never descended into RC theology. The two are and have always been the antithesis of one another, that being the righeousness of God alone versus self righteous works of the law. Paul explains it in detail in Romans 10. Also you seem to be eliminating the 1000 year stretch in which Christians in Constantinople housed the Greek manuscripts The ekklesia held to them through the dark ages and not the RC theology. If your sources of information are not providing this then your being shortchanged.


News Item7/9/2020 9:12 AM
Daniel B | Dominican Republic  Contact via emailFind all comments by Daniel B
• Posted 2 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
5
comments
I disagree with the idea that FBD is a mega church, so my first question is- what is the definition of a mega church to the author? Having gone to a career enhancement class that FBD offered, I know first hand that this church offers valuable services and am convinced the church will use the $ fruitfully and The Lord will be glorified. There are several other churches in the DFW area whose attendance and membership exceeds 10,000 normally who would waste this $ on their own bureaucracy.

News Item7/9/2020 8:49 AM
Wayfarer pilgrim | Lubbock, Texas  Find all comments by Wayfarer pilgrim
• Posted 3 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
4
comments
Eventually all former republics turned communists, starve their own people, imprison their own people and systematically murder their own people- The Khmer Rouge, a Maoist form of communism murdered 7 million of its own citizens.
This is not a situation to be taken lightly. If your city is stupid enough to do this to it’s own citizens, move,but buy everyone in your family a gun and teach them how to use it in case the zombies come knocking on your door with a kill list for counter revolutionaries.

News Item7/9/2020 8:24 AM
Carl in Asheville | North Carolina  Find all comments by Carl in Asheville
• Posted 3 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
12
comments
"More than 650 coronavirus cases have been linked to nearly 40 churches and religious events across the United States since the beginning of the pandemic, with many of them erupting over the last month as Americans resumed their pre-pandemic activities, according to a New York Times database."

Are you kidding me? This is news? Churches should close because the NY Times says that churches are dangerous? Look at the numbers. "...650 cornavirus cases... linked to churches... in the U.S.... SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE PANDEMIC..." 650 out of 3,159,671 cases as of this writing? That's .02% of the cases.

"...Many of them erupting over the last month..." Are you telling me that the youths that have been protesting, marching, rioting, rampaging and tearing down monuments, partying, and going to bars and beaches in groves have also been going to church to show their repentance? Is that why the cases have been "erupting over the last month?"

The same NY Times that was the genesis of and perpetuated some of the greatest lies over the past few years in American history?

A very small portion of the 45,000 churches in America have opened. And many will never open again primarily because of articles like this one.


News Item7/9/2020 8:14 AM
ladybug  Find all comments by ladybug
• Posted 3 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
12
comments
exactly mike. They claim the Trump rally was a reason behind rising numbers as well, but not the protests. you would think at this point people would catch on...it isn't about a virus at all, it's about compliance and allegiance to their agenda.

News Item7/9/2020 8:10 AM
Greetings | Over the Rainbow  Find all comments by Greetings
• Posted 3 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
12
comments
The holes in masks are 200 times bigger than the coronavirus.

News Item7/9/2020 8:08 AM
Greetings | Over the Rainbow  Find all comments by Greetings
• Posted 3 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
6
comments
Getting too much coins out there will hurt the economy. The Nazis dropped money into England to cause a financial crisis

News Item7/9/2020 7:45 AM
Mike | New York  Find all comments by Mike
• Posted 4 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
12
comments
So let's close the churches and just nod our non conformist heads in unison that this bit of news must be true. That's one of the goals, isn't it? But keep those liquor stores and abortion clinics open, no virus there. Booze numbs the mind, and surely abortions are done with safe spacing and dust masks worn. Experts understand these things. Let's not ask why all the talk is about cases, and not death rate, which is still dropping. What must I do to be saved? Believe on your overlords, hide from life, wait for a vaccine, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more



E. A. Johnston
A Tour Of Hell

Luke 16:23
Teaching
Evangelism Awakening
Play! | MP3 | RSS


Don Green
Praying for Sinning Christians

Truth Community Church
Sunday Service
Transcript!Play! | MP4

John Pittman Hey
Nobody Wants a Dying Messiah

Why the Lost Reject Jesus
Grace Bible Church
Play! | MP3

Rev. Stephen E. MacKenzie
Click-Bait Christians

Revelation
Fishers of Men Bible...
Video!Play! | MP4

Sermon: Men and a Country in Crisis
Jon Couch

SPONSOR | 5,600+

SPONSOR




SA UPDATES NEWSLETTER Sign up for a weekly dose of personal thoughts along with interesting content updates. Sign Up
FOLLOW US


Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal

MOBILE
iPhone + iPad
MyChurch App New!
Watch
Android
MyChurch App New!
Fire Tablet
Wear
Chromecast TV
Apple TV
Android TV
ROKU TV
Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Echo
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
2-MINUTE TIPS

NEWS
Weekly Newsletter
Unsubscribe
Staff Picks | RSS
SA Newsroom New!
SERVICES
Dashboard | Info
Cross Publish New!
Audio | Video | Podcast
Sermon Player | Video
Church Finder | Info
Mobile & Apps
Live Webcasting
Solo Sites
Internationalization
Listen Line
Events | Notices
Transcription | PowerClips
Billboards | Biz Cards
Favorites | QR Codes
Online Donations
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Embed Codes
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword | BLB
JSON API

BATCH
Upload via RSS
Upload via FTP
Upload via Dropbox

SUPPORT
Advertising | Local Ads
Support Us
Stories
ABOUT US
The largest and most trusted library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide.

Our Services | Articles of Faith
Broadcast With Us
Earn SA COINS! New!
Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2020 SermonAudio.